+ Reply to Thread
Page 419 of 422 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 ... LastLast
Results 8,361 to 8,380 of 8421

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

If someone do that study if this sugo is a trap or not on reddit, I might pull (part 2 - the vinsmokes and the fishman).

but I really bummed with pulling nowdays. my last sugo was trash and I don't think its getting better

Im just using my gems for playing atm. Long-term goal is saving for Robin Sugo.

Right now I finally got Neo Kizaru (Had to skip him last time). Its quite an easy time with double 6+Lucci, Raid Fuji, RR Blueno, RR Zeo, Colo Neko and Zunisha. Unfortunately my Bluenos special is still at 19 turns, making the runs disproportionally longer than the difficulty actually needs.
    Already got Kizaru down to a 14CD, but his sockets suck.

Did two random pulls and got PSY Suleiman, I don't think I had him but it's not like I'll ever use him...
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

The new Blackbeard ranking thing is dumb. They've finally crossed the line into "can't be done as F2P" territory unless someone finally figures something out in the next few days, but it's really easy if you happen to have rr Hina or the new LRR Koala, or if you happened to save an unevolved copy of TM G4 Luffy.

Actually pretty tempted to do a 30 gem multi on the Koala banner since the reward is 10 gems, and I'm getting 25 from the Blitz rewards, but 4th Anni is only a month away.

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    Did two random pulls and got PSY Suleiman, I don't think I had him but it's not like I'll ever use him...
    Ironically he's a really nice captain for the Blackbeard ranking thing going on right now if you have RR Tashigi and invasion Cavendish.

Got Franky, two Shanks V2, V1 Law, and WB; so 2-3 new, and 2 dupes. Really excited for Shanks and Franky~ they'll work well with my box and are both good leads on their own. Already took them out for a spin and beat the Blackbeard ranking crap easily with the unevolved versions. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post

Ironically he's a really nice captain for the Blackbeard ranking thing going on right now if you have RR Tashigi and invasion Cavendish.
    RR Tashigi is my current unicorn (most wanted non-legend unit)

EDIT: is anyone else's game taking an AWFULLY long time to connect?
    Last edited by luffink; April 17th, 2018 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    Got Franky, two Shanks V2, V1 Law, and WB; so 2-3 new, and 2 dupes. Really excited for Shanks and Franky~ they'll work well with my box and are both good leads on their own. Already took them out for a spin and beat the Blackbeard ranking crap easily with the unevolved versions. lol
    gg Bro! I especially love Franky :)
    I only got five dupes unfortunately but I'm only missing V2 Shanks so I didn't expect that much.. still hurts to read that you got him twice lol

I may do another box post soon, I'm nearing P-Level 625

EDIT: is anyone else's game taking an AWFULLY long time to connect?
    It's been like that for me fairly often since the update.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    It's been like that for me fairly often since the update.
    Sometimes it stops when I switch from wifi connection to 3G, but it's very annoying either way

I'm tempted to pull 2 multis since ZEO is rated up again... plus all the germa. but I really afraid now. gonna wait to see if there is any of those rate posts on reddit

I did two more random pulls, got another dupe Pedro and then TM Squard.

Quote Originally Posted by Best Kept Secret View Post
    gg Bro! I especially love Franky :)
    I only got five dupes unfortunately but I'm only missing V2 Shanks so I didn't expect that much.. still hurts to read that you got him twice lol

I may do another box post soon, I'm nearing P-Level 625
    Haha thanks~ that figures eh? I was hoping to snag Buggy or Robin but I'm happy with what I got for sure. Shanks is definitely interesting to build around.

I wonder what they've got coming for 4th Anni. Expecting another flood of events soon.. and kinda hoping for either 6★ Capone or maybe Carrot for the anni unit, since they can utilize some of the more interesting mechanics with them. I should have at least 300 gems by then too.

I'm doing the TM whitebeard, and now I know a little better how to TM.

using a team for the map bosses (friend sakazuki, fujitora raid captain, monster chopper, general franky, scilian and mihawk) to get 5.59 multiplier and getting extra points!!!

so far I'm using the f2p teams for the bosses at the end (the hard ones), sugested from oryon (or 7 days optc, can't remember) since I still haven't studied what I have and can do different

Got 5 gems from a treasure spot... and then pulled Hotori and Kotori with it. Should've known better :(

TM teams;

WB: Lucci + Judge/TMAkainu, Fuji, Marco, and Boa sisters(or kimono Urouge for Mari if with Judge)
    Jozu: Sengoku x2, FN trash units, and story Sanji
    Marco: Sicilianx2, neo Akainu, Kinemon, neo Doffy, FN Trebol

And the last 2 teams are always Invasion Garp and TMihawk for the low HP ones from mini map beat-downs.

my marco team is pretty much that, with aokiji instead of kinemon.

I'm using a trash team for WB, general franky captain, friend judge and trash units (not boosted like neko colo, and fn kinemon, 6+ sengoku with no function, neo aokiji)

for jozu double kinemon + gin, cavendish, raizou, another FS sub.. its going well so far . I wonder if legend law can be used to kill him

using tm mihawk against ace, and a invasion garp against vista.

I can't. I just can't play TM if the game wants to take more than one minute to connect almost every time, it's driving me nuts.

For the teams, I put a Slasher team with 5 boosted units (V1 Law, TM Mihawk, Neo Doffy, FN Kinemon and Invasion Cavendish) and a Powerhouse team with Yonji and Monster Chopper to use with friend Judges. There's also a Ray crew with the "scraps" (FN characters or unskilled Neo raids) that I couldn't fit in other teams.

Between all this, I'll be lucky if I can reach the million points this time
    Last edited by luffink; April 18th, 2018 at 12:28 PM.

I can't. I just can't play TM if the game wants to take more than one minute to connect almost every time, it's driving me nuts.

For the teams, I put a Slasher team with 5 boosted units (V1 Law, TM Mihawk, Neo Doffy, FN Kinemon and Invasion Cavendish) and a Powerhouse team with Yonji and Monster Chopper to use with friend Judges. There's also a Ray crew with the "scraps" (FN characters or unskilled Neo raids) that I couldn't fit in other teams.

Between all this, I'll be lucky if I can reach the million points this time
    on reddit someone said that using a vpn solved that. I only have a long ass connection time when I'm at home but if I change to 4g it works normal. and then I can go back to the wi fi and its fixed for some reason, only the first time connecting never ends but after works normal

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    on reddit someone said that using a vpn solved that. I only have a long ass connection time when I'm at home but if I change to 4g it works normal. and then I can go back to the wi fi and its fixed for some reason, only the first time connecting never ends but after works normal
    That happened while I was out, when I went back home and connected to the wifi it worked again. Ironically, I usually have the opposite problem, where the game can't connect correctly on wifi.

I'll need to check some teams on Reddit tomorrow, the ones I have now are a bit weak

The mobs are a lot more trouble than any of the bosses; especially that two turn Paralysis mook on Vista.

Just did a random pull and got the new Squardo. So obviously I did 4 more pulls and got shit.
    Anyway, Im wondering now if there is a driven team I can use with double Squardo that kicks WBs ass to the grave. Getting max boosted WB points is probably worth way more than max boosted mini bosses, so I can just use functioning teams there.
    And it would be nice not to have to depend on Judge friends (I only have 3).

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information