+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 442 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 441 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,820 of 8823

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    On another note, Nanohana>Rainbase: Chapter 14, Mr. Prince's Plan is worth 25K experience for a Law+Neptune team and twelve stamina.
    The best EXP per stamina ratio has the last stage of Punk Hazard. It's a little over 50k for 20 stam with Law/Neptune and 63k with double Neptune. Man, right now Neptune is my most wanted unit in the game.. :D

Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post
    The best EXP per stamina ratio has the last stage of Punk Hazard. It's a little over 50k for 20 stam with Law/Neptune and 63k with double Neptune. Man, right now Neptune is my most wanted unit in the game.. :D
    Nanohana offers slightly less EXP per stamina but is super-safe to run. Mess up even slightly and Caesar will kill you since his poison does almost 30K in damage.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Nanohana offers slightly less EXP per stamina but is super-safe to run. Mess up even slightly and Caesar will kill you since his poison does almost 30K in damage.
    That's true.. also with the guaranteed Crocodile drop Nanohana has more value overall! Just wanted to mention it.. I'm currently mostly running Moria's Mast Mansion chapter 2 to socket Wedding Perona, that's ~36k EXP + guaranteed Perona for 16 stamina and 100% safe, too. But it's a bit annoying to run because of all the interrupts from the zombie fodder.. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    So 6+ v2 Law coming to Global already. Wasn't expecting him so early.. I suppose I'll start working on my dupes sockets now. Lol

I bet 6+ Zoro gets announced soon too since the green skull is discounted in Ray shop..

You can bring story Franky or 5+ story Robin and keep them on the left side to make Usopp stage easy.
    In the end I went with 5+ Robin and INT Ivankov (so I could stall on the lizard and heal the poison afterwards) but it's still hard to stall the turns for Robin special

EDIT: Oh, nice, they've announced the Dressrosa Raffle they had in Japan: if you complete a quest (starting tomorrow) you'll enter a raffle where you can win 3333 rainbow gems, a set of all 37 Sugo characters and more prizes. The nicest part is that there's also a "Like and Retweet" event where all players will get 10 gems AND one legend that we can choose from a selection (no idea which ones yet, hopefully Marco is in there)
    Last edited by luffink; February 14th, 2018 at 01:44 AM.
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    In the end I went with 5+ Robin and INT Ivankov (so I could stall on the lizard and heal the poison afterwards) but it's still hard to stall the turns for Robin special

EDIT: Oh, nice, they've announced the Dressrosa Raffle they had in Japan: if you complete a quest (starting tomorrow) you'll enter a raffle where you can win 3333 rainbow gems, a set of all 37 Sugo characters and more prizes. The nicest part is that there's also a "Like and Retweet" event where all players will get 10 gems AND one legend that we can choose from a selection (no idea which ones yet, hopefully Marco is in there)
    If the Raffle is like the japan one last year, then Marco unfortunately wasn't available for that. But he should be "soon" under the free legends

The Mountain That Drinks. Steven D. Teach's Avatar

Assuming it's the same batch of legends, I'm conflicted on who to choose. I currently have Blackbeard, Hody, Mihawk, Ace, Shanks, Doffy, and Corazon. I was thinking WB (if available) since I see him used in a lot of Blackbeard teams. I also like Lucci's 6+ but wonder if he is redundant with Hody.
    Last edited by Steven D. Teach; February 14th, 2018 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Best Kept Secret View Post
    If the Raffle is like the japan one last year, then Marco unfortunately wasn't available for that. But he should be "soon" under the free legends
    Checking Reddit, it seems like the available units (at least in Japan) were Lucci, Boa, Sengoku, Rayleigh and Shanks? I only have Ray from that group, but... I'd probably pick Lucci

EDIT: forgot to mention that 6+ Law is also coming to Global
    Last edited by luffink; February 14th, 2018 at 02:56 AM.

Hmmm, Im torn between choosing Lucci and Sabo for the free legend. I can superevolve Lucci right away. But 6+ Sabo is also amazing, even if I have to buy the skull...

I think I'll go with Lucci. Would love to have Mihawk, too, but with TM Mihawk coming I don't think I'd use him much. TM Mihawk is just stupidly good and I'd use him over INThawk it in a Slasher team most of the time anyway.

And I can't wait to use this team.. it can basically burst 3 times in a row. One small burst doing 1-1.6M damage per turn for up to 3 turns and another 2 with 3-5M damage. Should be perfect for 50 stam Colo!

Zeo can be replaced with a utility unit or Whitebeard or Raid/3D2Y Sanji for even more damage or TS Sanji as another damage reducer/orb booster, or, or.. :D

Fully limit broken Lucci has almost 2000 ATK.. :O
    Last edited by ebtc; February 14th, 2018 at 08:38 AM.

the last stage on PH part 2 is way easier than I remembered. I can easily run with neptune + law for 50k per 20 stamina. I just hope I eventually drop another caesar.

I got some gems from the inumerous chopperman missions, wich is nice. I'm at 220 now ! tomorrow is day 1100 so thats another 10 gems.

edit:

I will pick lucci if its the old pool of legends. If is the improved one, I may pick ace then. mihawk is still, in my opnion, the best one to pick for those with none of those legends, his special is still unique, and his 6+ is also very strong, and a great improvment
    Last edited by tadabola; February 14th, 2018 at 09:24 AM.

Oh we’re finally getting the free legend pool? Nice. I hope we get the same choices as Japan and the best case sceneario would be that we have more legends than that to choose from, but, I recall seeing on reddit a few months ago that one of the other servers, Taiwan or Korea, had this legend pool event but their choices were far more limited than what Japan got. Either gonna go with Sabo or Mihawk if we get them.

Do we have any JPN player here?

I started a Jp account but I barely play it. I mainly just log in to get gems and pull when there’s a good Sugo.

Out of that first batch, I have everybody but Shanks and Boa and would probably take Boa.
    Out of the more expanded batch, probably Whitebeard. I have a ton of books for him and Striker is still a weaker class for me than Slasher.

For Slashers, I have Dogstorm and Kizaru (plus Shiryu for anything they couldn't kill between them) while the only Striker legend I have is QCK Law since I evolved Sabo. Law really isn't a good fit for other teams besides Striker though while Whitebeard could go well with Teach, Lucci, Law, and as a general purpose tank and health cutter.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    the last stage on PH part 2 is way easier than I remembered. I can easily run with neptune + law for 50k per 20 stamina. I just hope I eventually drop another caesar.

I got some gems from the inumerous chopperman missions, wich is nice. I'm at 220 now ! tomorrow is day 1100 so thats another 10 gems.

edit:

I will pick lucci if its the old pool of legends. If is the improved one, I may pick ace then. mihawk is still, in my opnion, the best one to pick for those with none of those legends, his special is still unique, and his 6+ is also very strong, and a great improvment
    Which units are in the "improved pool" ?

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    Which units are in the "improved pool" ?
    the second time japan had the pick your legend it had (if I'm not mistaken) all of the first one plus barto, log luffy, and ace . I don't remember if it had jimbei as well .

edit: just went for the old reddit topic: it was :

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    the second time japan had the pick your legend it had (if I'm not mistaken) all of the first one plus barto, log luffy, and ace . I don't remember if it had jimbei as well .

edit: just went for the old reddit topic: it was :
    Uuuh... now I'm more torn. Barto would make a nice Striker captain (I don't like using WB as captain), but if I got SW Ace I'd be able to superevolve him right away, even if I don't usually use shooters

Barely squeezed out 12 Luffy socket isle runs today, switched out Magellan for Jeet&Abdul and found I can kill Luffy on that first turn without waiting for the shield to drop if I run with Neko instead of another Law. Unfortunately the drops weren't as good as yesterday, I got a lot of the throwaway tomes and way more CC than usual. : (

Soo.. global is getting a free legend again and this time it's CYO, awesome! Which ones are available has not been announced yet, but it's very likely this will be the pool, because this was what JPN got the first time..

If we get the same choice I'll have a hard time deciding between Mihawk and Lucci. I always wanted Mihawk and I like the character more than Lucci, but I need a good Powerhouse lead much more than a Slasher lead, especially with TM Mihawk probably coming soon-ish. Right now my best PH leads are Whitebeard and Raid Sanji and 6+ Lucci is far superior to both of them. And I can superevolve him right away and socket with guaranteed story drops.. hmmmmm. :D

Anyway, it's a free CYO Legend.. yaay! ;)
    Oh man, I saw the raffle but I totally overlooked this part. I'll definitely be going with Sabo unless I happen to pull him before then, in which case I'll go with Mihawk or Rayleigh(or Ace if the expanded batch is there..). Without even taking his x2 atk boost into consideration, my best FS cap is inv. Shanks so this ones a no brainer for me, I even have the skull ready for his 6+.(and even 2 blues for my dupe Law~).

And I'd definitely go with Lucci in your position - especially with TM Mihawk probably coming sooner.

This is so nice.. I've been running the Halloween FN and then running Caesar to level up and keep the stamina train going. His drop rate seems pretty nice too, yay sockets?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanzen View Post
    Do we have any JPN player here?
    Yep, what do you want to know?

The event site is live aaand... it's the improved list of legends http://gb.trecru.channel.or.jp/dressrosa/en . The reward can be claimed before March 13, so there's enough time to wait for the true Anni sugo. The RT goal has been reached already, and the Like goal will probably be reached soon so we might get the mails tomorrow already

The list of rewards from the raffle

• 3,333 gems: 1 winner
    • All Legends set: 3 winners
    • 30 Skill Up Turkeys: 10 winners
    • Guiding Stones and Training Drinks Set: 10 winners
    • 30 EXP Feasts: 30 winners
    • Strawhat Legend Set: 30 winners
    • Admirals Legend Set: 30 winners
    • 30 Final Forbidden tomes: 30 winners
    • 30 Hime Turtles: 30 winners
    • Crystal Skull Set: 30 winners
    • 30 Almighty Manuals: 30 winners
    • Set of +100 CC: 30 winners
    • v2 Boa: 30 winners
    • v2 Lucci: 30 winners
    • Legend Eneru: 30 winners
    • Nekomamushi: 30 winners
    • Inuarashi: 30 winners
    • 3 Rainbow Evolver Sets: 30 winners
    • 333 Cola: 100 winners
    • 333,333,333 Belli: 100 winners
    • Guiding Stones Set: 100 winners
    • 30 Forbidden Tomes: 100 winners
    • 10 Gems: 30,000 winners
    Last edited by luffink; February 15th, 2018 at 01:15 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information