+ Reply to Thread
Page 383 of 383 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383
Results 7,641 to 7,652 of 7652

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    got 2 caesar to drop while i was finishing punk hazard part 2 for the first time, oh well, less stamina to waste farming him

also completed the 2 new colo so right now it's just the fishmen fortnight, that i neglected a bit...
    Passing on that one. For all I know, we could also get Buggy with the free legend pull next week (damnit Bandai, I want to save for Legend Franky!)
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

call me a sucker but I'm doing a multi on this sugofest. and if anni is amazing I buy some gems or something. this sugo has several units that I want, from boa sisters to marguerite, raizou and kanjuro, even leo. if had TS brook it would be all the units I want the most.

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    call me a sucker but I'm doing a multi on this sugofest. and if anni is amazing I buy some gems or something. this sugo has several units that I want, from boa sisters to marguerite, raizou and kanjuro, even leo. if had TS brook it would be all the units I want the most.
    It's not a bad sugo at all, at least if you go for Buggy. I'm missing several units, but the ones I'd really want are the Boa sisters and maybe Carrot, and I don't want to buy 70 gems to get Buggy (I already have several legends that I don't use that much XD )

I'm only doing a multi, since I only want the golds. buggy is nice but I'm not spending 50 gems on silvers for him.

Nice detail for Legend Franky https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/7sc7eh/franky_megazord_attack_easter_egg/

I finally got Daruma from the fortnight yesterday, so now I can forget about it

I don't know what to do. I used 4 gems on refils (and I have 250 stamina) and didn't get a single legend mihawk manual yesterday. I'm thinking of going for colo drake now, since I maxed most of the colo characters and I can maybe have a team for him too now that my box is better

Egh, I thought Colo Ideo was going to be here a bit longer... I can probably farm Colo Kanjuro but I don't know if I'd use him that much (maybe with strikers)

Kanjuro is quite useful for his orbs. I recommend farming him.

Im currently farming Colo Valentine. Her special is quite useful for G4 temas who are using the Flying Dutchman ship for her conditional boost!

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Kanjuro is quite useful for his orbs. I recommend farming him.

Im currently farming Colo Valentine. Her special is quite useful for G4 temas who are using the Flying Dutchman ship for her conditional boost!
    or for ts luffy teams

I'm at 10/20 on colo drake, good luck but I don't think he is that useful... yet is still better tnan not getting books from prison mr3 FN.

edit: maxed (13/30). got 2 manual drops so I only did 3 more runs! man those half stamina colos are simply amazing.
    Last edited by tadabola; January 23rd, 2018 at 07:24 AM.

Maxed Valentines special before maxing her character level. :D
    But sockets still need a lot of work...

Same here; I maxed her pretty quickly thanks to double Stamina and Double Buggy. Poor luck with sockets though.

Man, I really wish we had 2x Stamina on these raids; running it on Coliseums makes doing raids one at a time seem so sloooooooow.
    Complicating things since 2009.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information