+ Reply to Thread
Page 381 of 381 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 379 380 381
Results 7,601 to 7,615 of 7615

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

  1. #7601

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Ranked in the 3000's during the blitz so while waiting on the free, possibly new Legend, I used up my remaining gems on the recent sugo.
    Pulled STR Rob Lucci.
    Then the free legend was Jinbe.
    Two new legends with little effort involved! Yeah, I'm ok with that!

  2. #7602

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Managed to get Cavendish which is new. Heís still useful right? Back when I first started this game he was one of the best legends but it seems like he fell behind with the Powercreep.

    With around a month until the anniversary, Iím hoping I can get enough gems together for at least 3 mutltis. Currently at around 70.

  3. #7603

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Whats your plan for 80 gems in around 1 month? Im interested. :D


  4. #7604

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    With 30 days and weekly chopperman missions thatís around 38. Iím still only at impel down so thatís a couple gems there. Then there are other random ones from fortnight or colosseums and hopefully bamco wil give some out to celebrate the anniversary. As long as I donít get tempted by sugos in between then I should be able to make it.

  5. #7605

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    If you're just up to Impel Down, you could get around seventy gems just out of completing the rest of story mode.
    Complicating things since 2009.

  6. #7606

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    I'll need to start checking the story islands for 1/2 Stamina time when the drop update arrives in 2 days, I didn't realize how many units could be easily socketed now: Enel, Perona, Franky, maybe Usopp, most of the CP9...

    EDIT: Wow, I did 2 FP multipulls and got 3 hime turtles

    The Chopperman rewards for the event:

    - Daily logins (in order): 100 colas (today), 5 red Hime turtles, 5000 Friend Points, 5 Blue and Green Hime Turtles, Gem, Feast, 2 Almighty Manuals, 5 Yellow and Black Hime Turtles, Gem, Feast, 5 Socket books, Gem(no mention of the Free Sugo pull but it should be this day), Gem

    Cola Cavern: Complete 2 times (100 colas), Complete (all) 4 times (200 colas)
    Ray Socket book islands: Complete 2 times (1 Bind tome), Complete (all) 4 times (1 Autoheal Tome)
    Last edited by luffink; January 16th, 2018 at 02:12 AM.
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

  7. #7607

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Barring them dropping his value at the Ray Shop, I'd be surprised if Impact Usopp is guaranteed. That sort of thing might be why Twin Cape and Whiskey Peak were skipped over really since Vivi is worth the same amount of training points and appears a bunch of times in those areas.
    Complicating things since 2009.

  8. #7608

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Barring them dropping his value at the Ray Shop, I'd be surprised if Impact Usopp is guaranteed. That sort of thing might be why Twin Cape and Whiskey Peak were skipped over really since Vivi is worth the same amount of training points and appears a bunch of times in those areas.
    Well, he doesn't appear as a recommended recruitable in his stage, maybe they'll use that to get away with not making him drop-guaranteed

    EDIT: just in case, the Colosseum is at half stamina right now. I'm trying to beat Shiryuu now
    Last edited by luffink; January 16th, 2018 at 03:28 AM.
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

  9. #7609

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    I'm trying to beat Shiryuu now
    Oryon96 has a great F2P guide for Shiryu.. I triple maxed Colo Shiryu the first time he was around with this team and now I'm using it to socket the RR version I got at christmas sugo. I could probably farm him with a faster team now, but I'm saving myself the trouble of figuring out another team, because this one works like a charm! :D

  10. #7610

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post
    Oryon96 has a great F2P guide for Shiryu.. I triple maxed Colo Shiryu the first time he was around with this team and now I'm using it to socket the RR version I got at christmas sugo. I could probably farm him with a faster team now, but I'm saving myself the trouble of figuring out another team, because this one works like a charm! :D
    I got it after 3 tries with a Double G4 team+ Legend Mihawk, but I want to focus more on Ideo so I only got a copy
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

  11. #7611

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    I got it after 3 tries with a Double G4 team+ Legend Mihawk, but I want to focus more on Ideo so I only got a copy
    What team was that?
    I can make a double Mihawk team but I find it too squishy and was hoping for a safer option...


  12. #7612

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    What team was that?
    I can make a double Mihawk team but I find it too squishy and was hoping for a safer option...
    Let me see what it was again...

    Thousand Sunny
    G4 - G4
    Legend Sabo - Legend Mihawk
    INT Ivankov - SeŮor Pink (I actually used TS Sanji here)

    Stage 3: beat up whoever shows up.
    Stage 4: Use Sunny and Ivankov's special, stall the Bind+Despair and then use both G4 and Legend Sabo to clear
    Stage 5: use Legend Mihawk and Pink/Sanji's special to clear mobs and weaken Dr. Q and Shiryu, clear in that turn

    EDIT: I should have mentioned Sabo, sorry
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

  13. #7613

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Dont have Sabo so I guess this is done anyway... ^^
    I revised my Mihawk team. Used to be afraid of not having autoheal on lv5 because my Inhawks special sucks which is why I didnt use Colo Killer. Now Im using him anyway and it now works no problemo. ^^


  14. #7614

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Dont have Sabo so I guess this is done anyway... ^^
    I revised my Mihawk team. Used to be afraid of not having autoheal on lv5 because my Inhawks special sucks which is why I didnt use Colo Killer. Now Im using him anyway and it now works no problemo. ^^
    I was thinking that maybe Raid Sabo can help too, but I don't know if he'd boost during the first turn of Shiryu
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

  15. #7615

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

    If I'm looking at the chart correctly:

    1/2 Stamina guaranteed sockets:

    Ener - Wednesday
    Gekko Moria - Thursday
    Bellamy - Friday
    Rob Lucci, Enies Lobby and Crocodile - Saturday
    Rob Lucci, Water 7 - Monday

    Not sure what they consider subbosses.

    If it's any unique characters besides the final level of the area, it'd be:

    Priests, Wiper, and Nola - Wednesday
    Perona, Absalom, Hogback, and Ryuma - Thursday
    Ape Alliance and Sarquiss - Friday
    Mr. 1 and 4 pairs, Bon Kurei, and CP9 minus Blueno - Saturday
    Galley-La Foremen, Franky, and Usopp - Monday
    Complicating things since 2009.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts