+ Reply to Thread
Page 380 of 381 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,600 of 7607

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    I usually waited for G4's and Raid Kizaru's special, but it' s true that I could have done it faster. Not like I wanted to do a lot of runs, though, I stopped at 20 with Tashigi and now I'm trying to get that elusive last skillup on Legend Sabo.

Seeing how we're going to get a free legend soon-ish, I wanted to ask again, out of curiosity: which legend would you want the most, and why? I've been hoping for Legend Marco since I got Jinbei almost two years ago, and he'd help a lot more now with G4 or even Legend Enel (I still can't find a good crew for that guy)
    I want a good (or good-ish) captain for a class that I don't have. neko or v2 law, v2 boa or ace , fujitora or any cerebral/powerhouse boosting legend (croc, inu, lucci, hody, all are good). from the "deluxe tier" the one I want the most is probably ace

and I just got to 101 points on sanji. after days saying I wasnt going to jump in. feel like I became a whale

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    I want a good (or good-ish) captain for a class that I don't have. neko or v2 law, v2 boa or ace , fujitora or any cerebral/powerhouse boosting legend (croc, inu, lucci, hody, all are good). from the "deluxe tier" the one I want the most is probably ace

and I just got to 101 points on sanji. after days saying I wasnt going to jump in. feel like I became a whale
    That would be nice too, I have Ray and Doffy to cover as a Cerebral/Driven captain if there's a need, but they aren't particularly focused on their classes (same with WB or BB if I want a Powerhouse). I got Ace's ship, a maxed Zephyr and Van Augur, but even with those, I don't know if I'd want to make a Shooter crew, to be honest
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    I usually waited for G4's and Raid Kizaru's special, but it' s true that I could have done it faster. Not like I wanted to do a lot of runs, though, I stopped at 20 with Tashigi and now I'm trying to get that elusive last skillup on Legend Sabo.

Seeing how we're going to get a free legend soon-ish, I wanted to ask again, out of curiosity: which legend would you want the most, and why? I've been hoping for Legend Marco since I got Jinbei almost two years ago, and he'd help a lot more now with G4 or even Legend Enel (I still can't find a good crew for that guy)
    Haha, I was so fixated on fast runs during half stamina times that I forgot that run times don't matter much if you're not after the rewards.. :P

The legend I want most is probably Nekomamushi.. mostly because I love the character, but also because he's an awesome captain and I don't use Strikers much right now, even though I have some really good subs.

Another gem and level up later I'm currently ranked 217 in Sanji with 202 runs and I really hope I'm safe for 2 Deluxe tier pulls with that.. I did Sanji because I figured the competition would be the lowest (wrong, should have done Zoro! :P) and the Deluxe tier also has a lot of Legends I'd love to have:

Buggy -> Marco -> Barto -> Mihawk -> Sabo -> Hody -> Rayleigh -> Hancock (already have her but wouldn't mind another one to keep as 6*)

in that order.. :D

The others I either have or don't care too much about, but I'll be happy about everything but a dupe (unless it's Hancock :P)!

Well good luck with getting the pulls and also getting a legend you want! :)

I think Sanji gives the best rewards with all those socket books.

Just in case and to clarify, when I talked about the free legend I wasn't just talking about the ones that they'll give in the Blitz, but also about the one that they'll give by the end of the month

I went to bed last night at 1704 in Zoro and woke up down about four hundred spots. Up to 1857 right now; there's really not that much movement in this one though I expect that to change tonight when people realize how few runs Zoro needs compared to Luffy and Sanji.

I might as well go ahead and clear out some of these manuals while waiting.

6+ Sabo - 1/2 MAXED.
    Atmos - 1/4.
    Spandam - 0/4.
    Samurai Bon Clay - 10/20 MAXED.
    Shura - 3/10 MAXED.
    Complicating things since 2009.

I'm really afraid of that sanji blitz. its simply too easy. when I sleep tonight it will begin the half stamina, I'm at 122 runs I think, and in the 1000 ish. I'm afraid of waking up outside the 7000

Sitting at sixty-five runs for about forty minutes has made me drop only about twelve spots.

In Aokiji, I was losing ground even while still doing the mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Sitting at sixty-five runs for about forty minutes has made me drop only about twelve spots.

In Aokiji, I was losing ground even while still doing the mission.
    this one is far easier and far quicker. when half stamina drops, I think people will go crazy

I went into this very casually and ended up with 60 runs in around 2700th place. Not bad considering I was going to skip this but after looking at the legend pool, I kind of wish I went for Sanji instead. Spent 5 gems and got 4 back from chopperman missions so I essentially got a legend for 1 gem.

Eighty-four runs for 1,782nd place. I got a bunch of manuals (that I fed to Dogstorm with fairly solid results), about 250 cotton candy, and the rewards for a net cost of three or four gems.

Of course, I have most of the legends from that tier but it's not like I can't use the Ray points.

ended up bringing home a ticket for 5 legends, 3 from luffy, 1 from zoro and one from sanji

now i have an entire day to dream about what legend i will pull until i get my 5 dupes.

Congratulations, guys!

Didnt even realise it was for one day only XD I think I did like 4 runs... oh well XD
    Winner of Arlong Park's 2011 Member Award: Most Perverted Member.

I'm almost an addicted. I put the alarm to 2am so i could keep track if I lose too many positions. ended up doing a lot of runs, got 375. why? I mean, I have 7 of the 13 legends in the deluxe tier already, I may end with 2 dupes :P lets see

Recruit messages are out.

And it's...

Corazon. Well, I went in expecting a dupe.

I did my 50 runs on Zoro on the first night of half stam and ended up doing like 20~ more since I leveled up as I finished. I'm guessing peopled opted for Luffy and Sanji? I wasn't expecting anything and I didn't have time to grind this weekend but still ended up getting a pull and some hime turtles.

Expected a dupe, got a dupe... but it was V2 Law so I'm pretty stoked to have a nice cerebral captain lined up when his 6+ gets released. Think I spent one gem during the event so that worked out pretty damn nicely.

Congrats to those who ranked and good luck on your pulls~
    OPTC Global: 747044391

I got a dupe sengoku (muito first legend 1000 days ago) and a dupe barto (my last legend from the ultimate set). Still not sad

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Well good luck with getting the pulls and also getting a legend you want! :)
    Thanks, man! Ended up rank 312, so I was golden. Got Sengoku and Sabo (evolved to 6+ and almost done with Sockets/CC already), both new so it was definitely worth it! :)

Ok, screw Legend Marco, screw Lucy, screw everyone: I have a new favorite/most wanted legend: GENERAL FRANKY https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/...h_new_captain/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information