+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 442 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 429 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,580 of 8827

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Kind of annoyed that they released 2 new 50 stam chaos colo at once again and they're both amazing for me this time around since I mainly run slasher and PH teams. I don't think Machvice is nearly as important as Neko, but I remember him being very nice for farming colo Kyros who is probably in the next wave. ~.~

I'm running Akainu team for Neko and went 5/7 on skillups.. so far so good at least.

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    I even beat him after Trebol bound my captain for 20 turns. ^^ I guess thats Trebols 20% interrupt action. ^^
    Ahhhh! I totally forgot about that.. you just reminded of when I barely stalled through those turns with a Fuji team. haha

I could super evolve my TS luffy (I have enough qck and psy skulls for that AND still evolve my aokiji later and shanks when his evo comes). Or I could find some free spirit replacement for ts sanji (wich I don't have) and try a ts luffy/G4 mix.

but now... I can't do anything.

Just droped my phone and thats it.

I guess saturday I can buy a new one. I did the link to facebook, hope it works. its gonna be sad to lose a few gems from daily logins and chopperman mission this week. plus, I just used a gem refill on my nekomamushi runs, so I'm even wasting stamina as I type this.

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    Just droped my phone and thats it.
    Ouch.. that sucks, man! :(

I switched phones once and the SNS works perfectly, all that's lost is unopened mails. But be prepared, it'll take a while to download everything and favorite all your units again..

Machvise is super easy with G4, but I have no idea how to farm Nekomamushi, yet. I got a single copy with a Magellan/Brook zombie team, but all other teams I've tried so far failed miserably. Right now I'm out of stamina anyway, but I need to figure something out until half stamina starts. :D
    Last edited by ebtc; January 11th, 2018 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post
    Ouch.. that sucks, man! :(

I switched phones once and the SNS works perfectly, all that's lost is unopened mails. But be prepared, it'll take a while to download everything and favorite all your units again..

Machvise is super easy with G4, but I have no idea how to farm Nekomamushi, yet. I got a single copy with a Magellan/Brook zombie team, but all other teams I've tried so far failed miserably. Right now I'm out of stamina anyway, but I need to figure something out until half stamina starts. :D
    I went full addicted and installed on my wife's phone. she is pissed at me, but at least I'm loggin in. Even did one neko run. the phone is much faster so no lag here :P . the download took ages, and even downloaded again when I entered the colo. I'm at 5/15 skill ups on neko, but his CD is already usable (16), wich is awesome

Guys, Neko is half stamina next week and rest of the month. Why are you doing it or any coliseum now?
    Complicating things since 2009.

Had a really nice streak with skill ups and I ended up maxing Neko in only 29 copies including the manuals. Sockets still need a lot of work but I'll save those for half stam. I've been really lucky with snail meat lately, got 3 today and one yesterday before they reset. Plus I leveled up twice, once from finally doing Zunisha where I got some +100 CC and a universal skill book duplicated. Also maxed the ship with no fails but that might be fail proof? Almost tempted to do some singles for Vivi but I feel like that'd be pushing my luck and I'd rather not spoil it. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Guys, Neko is half stamina next week and rest of the month. Why are you doing it or any coliseum now?
    he is too important to wait ! he is a full board matching orbs! my striker captains are WB+, barto and aokiji, the soon I get this neko the better! and I might not be able to play when the half stamina hits. I'm risking with machvise

What team are you using for Neko?

The new long event has been officially announced and there's more to it.

I'll copy what Ubiq wrote on the previous page and add the rest
    Restaurant next week so there goes even that need for more than twenty runs.

Cola Cavern plus about 400 Cola from Chopperman missions.

Rayleigh Tome Island + more tomes from Chopperman missions

1/2 cost Colo and Raids later this month.

Boa, Magellan, Aokiji, Pica, Kuma, Nightmare Luffy, and Kizaru are the raids.

Ace, Shiryu, Ideo, Machvise, Nekomamushi, and the rest are the Colos.

FREE LEGEND PULL if you login 12 days as part of the Chopperman missions (there's also gems, boosters and more, but they don't specify)

More Story islands updated with 100% drop rate for bosses and some sub-bosses: Alubarna, Jaya, Ark Maxim, Water Seven, Gates of Justice and Moria's Mast Mansion (Yay, easy Enel sockets!)

Turtles on FP

EDIT: Uh, I thought the Blitz started tomorrow. Looks like you can get CCs, socket books, almighty manuals and manuals for RR Aokiji, Young Jinbei, Fisher Tiger and Log Kid
    Last edited by luffink; January 12th, 2018 at 02:58 AM.
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

For Neko Im using double Cavendish, Raid Sabo, God Usopp, Raid Akainu and Neo Bellamy.

Anybody have good teams for Ziro and Luffy Blitz?

I didn't plan straight into luffy blitz.. got destroyed. used a gem just for the completion. gonna get my chopperman missions from the sanji one, waaay easier than the others.

for neko I'm using double TS luffy, raid sabo (neo for sockets, normal might be better), inv shanks and kimono ace. if I had ts brook would be better. also RR jabra can be used instead of shanks

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    I didn't plan straight into luffy blitz.. got destroyed. used a gem just for the completion. gonna get my chopperman missions from the sanji one, waaay easier than the others.

for neko I'm using double TS luffy, raid sabo (neo for sockets, normal might be better), inv shanks and kimono ace. if I had ts brook would be better. also RR jabra can be used instead of shanks
    Will try that!

I tried the Zoro stage and also got pwned, so the easy Sanji route it is. I only need the Sunny and one G4 special to clear the last stage

Wait, it already started? I thought it was tomorrow. Well I have some free time so I’ll see how many runs I can get in.

Edit: 4 runs for now but I lost a few times. Saving for half stamina

Edit: 21 runs, I’m taking a break until the next half stamina. I’ve lost count on the number of runs I’ve lost because of dumb little mistakes like forgetting Zoro does damage once you beat him.

Edit: 33 runs, done for today. Aiming for at least top 5000
    Last edited by Megalo; January 13th, 2018 at 01:06 AM.

It's kind of ironic, really. Bandai changed the Blitz rules so that people wouldn't stop at a fixed number of runs, only to make more people stop at a fixed but much lower number of runs

I did a few single pulls and got STR Moria.

So I made a team of Teach, Kizaru, Moria, Doffy, and Raid Magellan plus Zunesha that makes these events a joke.

I'm debating how much time and effort I want to put into Zoro as a result of this; if I'd known it was going to be this easy, I'd have started last night.

I already bought a new phone, downloaded the game and I'm so happy that now it doesn't heat anymore (if I played too much started to lag before) that I already at 50 and got the 3 gems. and kept going (sanji). I'm at 2600 or something, would get 2 legends if stopped now

edit: going to sleep at 1700ish , with 55 runs. lets see when I wake up if I will still be in the 7000s (I'm going to sleep trought a half stamina period , since brazil got baaad times, its 2 AM here the next one)
    Last edited by tadabola; January 12th, 2018 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I did a few single pulls and got STR Moria.

So I made a team of Teach, Kizaru, Moria, Doffy, and Raid Magellan plus Zunesha that makes these events a joke.

I'm debating how much time and effort I want to put into Zoro as a result of this; if I'd known it was going to be this easy, I'd have started last night.
    I get the idea of the crew, but won't most of those units not get boosted by Zunesha?

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    I get the idea of the crew, but won't most of those units not get boosted by Zunesha?
    Only Teach and Doffy got boosted out of that set but it's really just icing on the cake since I still had seventy thousand HP to play with.

I wound up switching out Magellan with TS Nami; I have to stall a bit this way but it's still a bit faster than waiting out the paralysis and bind resistance is maxed out as well.

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    so the easy Sanji route it is. I only need the Sunny and one G4 special to clear the last stage
    Why would you stall 15 turns for Sunny? You can just plow through without any stalling in a few seconds!

I did that with a Neptune/Law/Flying Dutchman/Random Beatsticks* team during the half stamina times and got in 163 runs while leveling up 3 times.. :D

*(including G4 to kill Sanji.. his stage 1 is the only special I use)
    Last edited by ebtc; January 13th, 2018 at 03:22 AM.

I went to sleep at 1700 woke outside the 3000 :P

I did 8 more runs and I'm back in the 2500s
    Last edited by tadabola; January 13th, 2018 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post
    Why would you stall 15 turns for Sunny? You can just plow through without any stalling in a few seconds!

I did that with a Neptune/Law/Flying Dutchman/Random Beatsticks* team during the half stamina times and got in 163 runs while leveling up 3 times.. :D

*(including G4 to kill Sanji.. his stage 1 is the only special I use)
    I usually waited for G4's and Raid Kizaru's special, but it' s true that I could have done it faster. Not like I wanted to do a lot of runs, though, I stopped at 20 with Tashigi and now I'm trying to get that elusive last skillup on Legend Sabo.

Seeing how we're going to get a free legend soon-ish, I wanted to ask again, out of curiosity: which legend would you want the most, and why? I've been hoping for Legend Marco since I got Jinbei almost two years ago, and he'd help a lot more now with G4 or even Legend Enel (I still can't find a good crew for that guy)
    Last edited by luffink; January 13th, 2018 at 07:56 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information