+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 367 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367
Results 7,321 to 7,323 of 7323

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

I only have around 50 gems, so I'm skipping this Sugo-Fest, I'll wait until I have more gems and there is a rate-boost for Wanda, Sandersonia or Madam Shyarly.
    Last edited by Life or Treat; November 23rd, 2017 at 10:39 PM.

I'm going all in with three multis. I'll keep my expectations low: I'll get at least one new unit already maxed and one legend, everything else is welcome. And if the legend is a dupe... what the hell, I'll buy Sabo's skull on Ray Shop.

Free pulls: Crocus, Onigumo (new), Crocodile (new)

Multi 1: 3D2Y Chopper(new), Tsuru(new), Wanda, Curiel, Killer, Bepo, Impact Usopp, Van Ogre(new), Onigumo(now evolved), LEGEND DOFLAMINGO (new). Extra: Inazuma

Multi 2: Base Nami, new Kuma (new), Van Ogre, Iceburg, Pell, Hiruluk, Allie Perona (YESS, new), new Kuma (now evolved), Iceburg, Jimbei(QCK one, I think). Extra: new Moria(maxed but unevolved)

Multi 3: X-Drake, Kohza, Vergo, base Chopper, Lafitte, Onigumo, Abdullah and Jeet, Anniversary Usopp(new), Bepo and Van Ogre. Legend extra: TIME-MOTHERF*CKING-SKIP LUFFY, YES.

Perona and TS Luffy already made this Sugo great for me. With TS Luffy now I have all the current Free Spirit legends (with Sabo and PSY Law) and if I choose to go Gear 4 I also have Ray to support him. Perona... well, I'm a Perona collector XDD

None of the dupe characters gave me skillups, TS Luffy got 3/8 and Doffy 3/11 out of manuals,and Luffy got one more skillup from 3 allmighty manuals. Time to use some meats and have fun with the new units
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Free pulls gave me 3 dupes, i.e. 700 Ray points.

Congrats on this anazing result luffink! That truly is awesome!! Youre gonna steamroll Colosseums now. :D

I would also like to pull,but Im at 112 gems now but Id like to save some gems for doibg 3 or more multis at some point (new year or anniversary)..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information