+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 353 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353
Results 7,041 to 7,059 of 7059

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

I did just recently. Heracles/usopp's skull took the longest. Around 15 runs. The other ones I farmed ( franky, brook) took fewer than 5 runs. I did it on half stamina. Generally speaking their drop rate seems to be higher than story characters.

Edit: this was in reply to ntk, didn't quote right.sorry

Hmmm so I guess I was just incredibly unlucky?
    Maybe I will try again once its on half stamina.

Btw: whats up with Colosseum on Tuesday?

It's the repeat colos. They added that in japan after a while as well. They are shown separately in the schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Man I dumped like 300 stamina on 3d2y island (it was on double drop) in order to get Usopps skull. Of course I got neither the skull nor Heracles.
    Has anybody ever farmed skulls? How long did it take you to get a skull?
    I farmed 3 last week (robin, chopper and franky) and only the chopper one took a couple gems farming. I got just after the refill, and got the 2 others with the same stamina bar

After like five straight runs with Jinbe dropping books, I finally got him to drop two more copies; one of which gave me that last Despair socket I needed for him.

Now to farm a bunch of Corazons for when his Rayleigh version rolls around.
    Complicating things since 2009.

In the end I got tempted by the Halloween banner and pulled twice. Got Bellemere and TS Brook, a unit I've wanted for a long time for Legend Law (the PSY one)
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

That's a really good pull. Brook is great for free spirit and slasher teams as well as a fantastic zombie captain.

Yeah I have him, too. Quite useful unit indeed!

Details for Raidleigh are out:
    2.5 Slasher/Cerebral captain + 2x RCV at end of turn
    SA: Random orb shuffle + 1.75x attack boost for entire crew.

So thats straight up better than legend Sengoku and it removes any class problems if you're using a rainbow captain. Nice! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Best Kept Secret View Post
    Yep, I hope it's a bug too, imagine this happening at Ocean Level 40 or so. I still don't use "real teams" specials are not necessary at the moment (Lucy, Boa, Zoro, Akainu, Nekomamushi captains). At Level 8 right now Mihawk still has "only" around 2 million HP so someone could stall for specials from now on but it still feels like a breeze. But on the other hand I'm blessed with good units so maybe others experience this different, what teams are you using?
    To be precise if you got beaten, your level go down by ten and yeah it's better to gems than lose ten level. Anyway 1 million is not that hard I think the higher ocean level you played the more points you got. I'm around 1.4 million atm.

I got both Lucy and Boa V.2 today. I'm really glad, I played since the beginning and this is the first time I got all legends available.
    Last edited by Meltrandy1-6; October 18th, 2017 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Yeah I have him, too. Quite useful unit indeed!

Details for Raidleigh are out:
    2.5 Slasher/Cerebral captain + 2x RCV at end of turn
    SA: Random orb shuffle + 1.75x attack boost for entire crew.

So thats straight up better than legend Sengoku and it removes any class problems if you're using a rainbow captain. Nice! ^^
    Even better, the orb shuffle is just for not-matched orbs. I'm not in a hurry to max him, though, I'll probably try to socket RR Ray first.

We'll also get invasions during the rest of the week to try to get the purple skull for Ray... and they've teased Invasion Garp for Japan

I'm gonna pull to see if I get a kalifa as well. there are others that could be good for me (TS brook especially)

edit: 2 silvers , base chopper and hotorikotori

Raidleigh is pretty much a combination AnniLaw and TS Brook with that special. No delay like Brook but no class restriction either.

Quote Originally Posted by Meltrandy1-6 View Post
    To be precise if you got beaten, your level go down by ten and yeah it's better to gems than lose ten level. Anyway 1 million is not that hard I think the higher ocean level you played the more points you got. I'm around 1.4 million atm.

I got both Lucy and Boa V.2 today. I'm really glad, I played since the beginning and this is the first time I got all legends available.
    You've gotten both of them?! damn man thats incredible lucky! congrats dude

Yeah I don't think the 1 Million is a problem if you have Buggy, Zoro, Lucy... but what about F2P? It's basically impossible.. very poorly done on their part, hope this gets changed in the future
    Last edited by Best Kept Secret; October 19th, 2017 at 12:10 AM.

You've gotten both of them?! damn man thats incredible lucky! congrats dude

Yeah I don't think the 1 Million is a problem if you have Buggy, Zoro, Lucy... but what about F2P? It's basically impossible.. very poorly done on their part, hope this gets changed in the future
    Yes I got both of them. I did 9 mp in total the rate is pretty good, I got 11 red. Inuarashi, TS Luffy, Boa V.2 x2, Lucci V.2, Jinbei, Nekomamushi, Usoland, Lucy x2. Both Lucy was in the last MP on the first card and eleventh card.

Yeah F2P may have a hard time reaching 1 million since you'll need 5 strong teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Meltrandy1-6 View Post
    Yes I got both of them. I did 9 mp in total the rate is pretty good, I got 11 red. Inuarashi, TS Luffy, Boa V.2 x2, Lucci V.2, Jinbei, Nekomamushi, Usoland, Lucy x2. Both Lucy was in the last MP on the first card and eleventh card.

Yeah F2P may have a hard time reaching 1 million since you'll need 5 strong teams.
    Haha good for you but I'm pretty sure that this rate is not the norm, you were just especially lucky ;) but I'm glad it worked out for your last 2 legends you must have been pretty happy. But getting V2 Law on a single takes the cake :D

Hmm not even F2P I think, if you don't have those 3 units as a veteran it will still takes probably about 20 hours of farming which is ridiculous

The Magellan Sugo has been leaked for global for next week. Inuarashi, Nekomamushi are (theorically) boosted, along with at least Perona. Guaranteed Gold in the first multipull, but the Guaranteed Legend is still on the 9th multi.

The text of the sugo also reveals that Neo Sabo will come soon after it

I might go all in on this sugo. I mean, global is not changing, and I need some GREAT pull to be excited again for the game, or a disastrous result to finally quit. Man, I don't know how to deal with that frustration relating to that game

Haha good for you but I'm pretty sure that this rate is not the norm, you were just especially lucky ;) but I'm glad it worked out for your last 2 legends you must have been pretty happy. But getting V2 Law on a single takes the cake :D

Hmm not even F2P I think, if you don't have those 3 units as a veteran it will still takes probably about 20 hours of farming which is ridiculous
    Even better since it's a free pull.
    Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    I might go all in on this sugo. I mean, global is not changing, and I need some GREAT pull to be excited again for the game, or a disastrous result to finally quit. Man, I don't know how to deal with that frustration relating to that game
    Better move to JP. One of my friend just started last year but he's already at 300+ level with 10+ legends and he's F2P.

I'm 980 days on global, I just don't want to start all over again. I have a lot of FN characters I will never use, all maxed, I don't know...If I started again, I would never invest on them again, and would simply have to be more rational. I don't know, always heard stories of people that move to JP and within weeks already have 7 or 8 legends, wich sounds great (thats what I have on global right now).

But I'm just too proud of my box to start again.

Let me rant a little: Its not exactly this game fault, all games nowdays have those login bonuses or stamina systems, and I'm a huge sucker for that. everytime I start playing something like that at some point feels like I'm a hostage to the game. this one in particular is a weird case, because for a long time I felt that I was ahead, cleared all neoraids so far (and I don't know if I can clear the announced neo-sabo), got excited about new characters (germa batch is just coming for japan), always enjoyed , and even got lucky sometimes (got TS luffy on my first pull on his release). but since that nekomamushi sugo, when I didn't get that many good pulls, and discovered those rates... man I don't know, I kinda wished something would have been done at this point, something would already be changed... but bandai just keep "cheating", ignoring all those claims. I'm pissed everytime i think about pulling, wich used to be my favorite thing. I always saw pulls on YT, like zeenigami, boris, and so many more, and kinda sucks that mine are way worse - now I know that is because I'm on global . I really don't know, its kinda like real life: you do good and you expet more from things.... so this game should reward me way better than it does. it kinda sucks that it don't - but I CAN jump out. I have to believe I can. I know I said that before (or something on those lines), but is very hard for me to let it go.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information