+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 371 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,040 of 7419

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    One pull. Base Zoro. Yay?

Really excited for it tbh. I saw where you need 5 teams without any character overlap which seems kinda neat.. I always thought it'd be cool to have a raid where you had to switch between multiple teams in one run to clear it.

Hoping we get a lot of limit breaking stuff from there and it drops often. I need a ton of it now for the newest batch of limit break units. Seems like they mainly focused on strikers again with this batch... really happy I picked up Barto for my freebie since he gets a lot better now. lol
    5 teams to clear a Raid? I somehow missed that lol
    I wonder what league I'm in.. I don't know if I'm Top 30000 and either way I think I don't stand a chance there with all those whales

Yeah they have to give us some "easy" opportunities to farm (at least the little shards) like hell, there are way to many characters right now don't know which one I should choose next

14 turn max CD is pretty sick now yes! good for you.. I bet his 6+ will come soon

Don't get me wrong, i love meat snails but the frequent rate ups did get me used to playing more. So in order to not gem too much for stamina refills and because I still had some cola left, I tried some more forests. Cora-san, raid Sabo and elizabello really are amazing for forests. So I got Aokiji's bike and kuja ship. Snake forest took me quite a few tries to figure out and then not mess up the execution. Needed to charge elizabello just right for stage 18 to keep vivi and whitey bay alive to charge specials for stage 19. It really did feel satisfying to finally clear it. Now I'm below 100 cola. Gonna have to start saving for decken's ship before doing the three that are left (doffy, law, shanks)

Finally beaten the current colos (I barely got Suleiman on the first try), I had forgotten them with the recent clashes
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

I got way behind on suleyman. not only I only got him after the skil up, but I keep dying on him (on boa exactly), I have like 15 copies and 6 books. the anti heal debuf is too heavy

OMG!!! I got New Law on second day free pull. Get a red poster during free pull is really lucky but it's one of the three legend I missed is super lucky. Now only Lucy and Hancock left.

Quote Originally Posted by Meltrandy1-6 View Post
    OMG!!! I got New Law on second day free pull. Get a red poster during free pull is really lucky but it's one of the three legend I missed is super lucky. Now only Lucy and Hancock left.
    wow, thats amazing dude! congrats

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    wow, thats amazing dude! congrats
    Thanks dude. Apart from secret RR and those two legends. I have all RRs in game now.

Congratulations! That's the QCK one, right?

Global has announced Halloween Barto and Califa for the RR pool. I'd like to get Califa, but pulling out of sugo in the current state of Global is...

Nice man, Im only missing 2 Legends also (QCK Law and QCK TS Luffy)
    I hope we can complete our collection soon and good luck farming the Treasure Map for stones etc.

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    Congratulations! That's the QCK one, right?

Global has announced Halloween Barto and Califa for the RR pool. I'd like to get Califa, but pulling out of sugo in the current state of Global is...
    Yes, it's quick Law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Best Kept Secret View Post
    Nice man, I‘m only missing 2 Legends also (QCK Law and QCK TS Luffy)
    I hope we can complete our collection soon and good luck farming the Treasure Map for stones etc.
    Hope I get lucky on the second batch since both Hancock and Lucy are in. Good luck to you too.

So, uh... now that I think about it, it's great that they're adding 6+ Ray, but there aren't any invasions planned for this or the next week XD

They could always add it to Young Rayleigh.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Raidleigh is only a few days away, I think in few hours we might have his type and info on what he does. (its usually 0h in brazil, so 19h pst, wich is close)

Anyone of the japanese players tried the Treasure Map yet? Do you enjoy it?
    Unfortunately it really is a grind fest like expected lol

Man I dumped like 300 stamina on 3d2y island (it was on double drop) in order to get Usopps skull. Of course I got neither the skull nor Heracles.
    Has anybody ever farmed skulls? How long did it take you to get a skull?

Anyone of the japanese players tried the Treasure Map yet? Do you enjoy it?
    Unfortunately it really is a grind fest like expected lol
    I feel you. I mean, I like that it's something new and different.. but yeah it really is incredibly grindy. Especially since you have to run it over and over again. I feel like there's a lot of room for more variation with the maps that they just didn't utilize so I hope they do more with it in the future ones to make it less samey.

The rewards are cool but the drop chance still feels low. Wish there was a way to get more of the tiny shards faster cos at this rate it's gonna take 10 years to get all the red ones I need. haha

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Man I dumped like 300 stamina on 3d2y island (it was on double drop) in order to get Usopps skull. Of course I got neither the skull nor Heracles.
    Has anybody ever farmed skulls? How long did it take you to get a skull?
    Haven't tried on Global but when I farmed them on Japan I got each one within a couple runs each. I specifically remember getting Haredas first run and then Nami skull right after, and then Chopper and Sanji in one each. Seemed like really high rates for skulls. >.<
    OPTC Global: 747044391

I feel you. I mean, I like that it's something new and different.. but yeah it really is incredibly grindy. Especially since you have to run it over and over again. I feel like there's a lot of room for more variation with the maps that they just didn't utilize so I hope they do more with it in the future ones to make it less samey.

The rewards are cool but the drop chance still feels low. Wish there was a way to get more of the tiny shards faster cos at this rate it's gonna take 10 years to get all the red ones I need. haha

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Haven't tried on Global but when I farmed them on Japan I got each one within a couple runs each. I specifically remember getting Haredas first run and then Nami skull right after, and then Chopper and Sanji in one each. Seemed like really high rates for skulls. >.<
    This feels even worse than the Admiral event right now, 1.000.000 points is set up way to high in my opinion. I've been grinding for 6 hours I think and am at 100k points at the moment.
    PSA: Be careful not to loose a fight or quit the game, I had Ocean Level 10 on Mihawk and made a tiny stupid mistake on Boa sub boss. She was under 20% and locked my units for 20 turns lol.. Unfortunately I've been set back to ocean level 1 (dafuq?!) so rather gem than loose all your ocean levels, it will take lots of lots of time to get up there again.

There is definitely room for improvement in the future, despite being fun for now

This feels even worse than the Admiral event right now, 1.000.000 points is set up way to high in my opinion. I've been grinding for 6 hours I think and am at 100k points at the moment.
    PSA: Be careful not to loose a fight or quit the game, I had Ocean Level 10 on Mihawk and made a tiny stupid mistake on Boa sub boss. She was under 20% and locked my units for 20 turns lol.. Unfortunately I've been set back to ocean level 1 (dafuq?!) so rather gem than loose all your ocean levels, it will take lots of lots of time to get up there again.

There is definitely room for improvement in the future, despite being fun for now
    Whoa.. you got kicked back to level 1? I hope that's just a bug and not working as intended cos that sounds stupid. I'm only at lv6 and 40k and it's been really easy so far.. when did you have to start using "real teams" and not just loading up all your points bonus units?

Whoa.. you got kicked back to level 1? I hope that's just a bug and not working as intended cos that sounds stupid. I'm only at lv6 and 40k and it's been really easy so far.. when did you have to start using "real teams" and not just loading up all your points bonus units?
    Yep, I hope it's a bug too, imagine this happening at Ocean Level 40 or so. I still don't use "real teams" specials are not necessary at the moment (Lucy, Boa, Zoro, Akainu, Nekomamushi captains). At Level 8 right now Mihawk still has "only" around 2 million HP so someone could stall for specials from now on but it still feels like a breeze. But on the other hand I'm blessed with good units so maybe others experience this different, what teams are you using?

Just saw on twitter that Akainu kai raid got datamined in the latest update. Gonna be int type, and special is changed for int units too. First time they've messed with type boost captains/specials on kai units.. just waiting to see what they'll do with Ener kai now.

Yep, I hope it's a bug too, imagine this happening at Ocean Level 40 or so. I still don't use "real teams" specials are not necessary at the moment (Lucy, Boa, Zoro, Akainu, Nekomamushi captains). At Level 8 right now Mihawk still has "only" around 2 million HP so someone could stall for specials from now on but it still feels like a breeze. But on the other hand I'm blessed with good units so maybe others experience this different, what teams are you using?
    SO far I've been okay running with strBarto, qckCavendish, psyKoala, colo Lucy, and the new Zoro as my 5 captains and all the kai units + whatever boosted units I have. Probably gonna have to change it up at some point tho.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information