+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 354 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,020 of 7080

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Hmmm... I was planning to use Halloween Sugar to socket her RR version, but the special is pretty good to so I'll max her first.

On the matter of interesting news, Global is teasing a new Clash (yes, global first) and by the silhouette it seems to be Young Rayleigh (it was about time for him to get farmable sockets) https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/...r_before_seen/
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Interesting.. my guess would be young Rayleigh is the new invasion raid since we're overdue for a new one. I wonder if Global will actually get it first though, remember Neohawk? =P
    OPTC Global: 747044391

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    Interesting.. my guess would be young Rayleigh is the new invasion raid since we're overdue for a new one. I wonder if Global will actually get it first though, remember Neohawk? =P
    The tweet is promoting him as a "Clash!", that's the term they use for regular raids so I guess he'll be one

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    Hmmm... I was planning to use Halloween Sugar to socket her RR version, but the special is pretty good to so I'll max her first.

On the matter of interesting news, Global is teasing a new Clash (yes, global first) and by the silhouette it seems to be Young Rayleigh (it was about time for him to get farmable sockets) https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/...r_before_seen/
    rememember that sugar has also a fortnight version...you will have to wait some more though.

last day of skill ups, I just reached 100 gems but I might spend like 5 on this FN just to try and get some skill ups today. specially corazon, since he is missing one, but I didn't get any of his books yet.

on a side note, mob drop on haruta's FN is extremely high for me, wich is weird. since I'm pissed at bamco, I'm seeing this as they messing the rates today while is still skill up.

skill ups so far:
    story aokiji 1/6
    urouge 2/10
    qck chopper: 1/2
    sogeking: 2/2 (nice! and I super evolved my old sogeking so I'm doing another)

characters I don't have: 9 sanji books, 6 coby books

edit: just complained and it happened! 4 corazon books in one run! let me try that

YES he is maxed! Man I just spent a gem, gonna farm a little more but I think I might stop gemming for now

re-edit: last batch of skill ups for now:

FN kingdew: 1/6
    sogeking: 0/2
    FN atmos: 2/10
    FN speed jiru: 3/15

(I really wish I had those RRs to socket them)

used haruta for sockets and got a lot of regret. 1 chain, 1 orb, 3 poison, 3 meat up and a lot of resilience wasted. maybe I should go for his FN version, his special is actually nice
    Last edited by tadabola; October 11th, 2017 at 06:49 AM.

Gotta admit, it's the first time in a while that a fortnight boss makes me lose two times. I finally made a team with Mansherry, Story Robin (still not a 5+, though) and Young Nami (from the Z fortnight)
    Last edited by luffink; October 11th, 2017 at 07:21 AM.

Man this FN is also unexpectedly difficult for me. . I never saved Nami or Billy (the only characters capable of dealing with B÷ock orbs) so this FN really is a bitch. Cant even delay Haruta. Paralysis every freaking turn also makes things basically impossible because you need so many utility characters that you cant boost enough to kill Haruta in one turn.

Hmmm... and obviously this is the one fortnight where I could really dump a lot of stamina because I have so many characters whose books dropped (obviously I want 0/5 on TS Sanji xD).

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Ah luckily 5+ Chopper can deal with block orbs.
    So now Im running the FN smoothly using any fighter friend captain (or Psy Enel for the boost), 5+ Robin, 5+ Chopper, Senor Pink, Colo Chinjao and Olvia.

I don't really need books from the Whitebeard Pirates and sockets on Atmos, Jiru, or He-Man are a lower priority than Jinbe. So I'm focusing on the latter right now so I won't need to unlock it at the end of the month.

Hopefully I'll get him finished soon enough that I can go back to Sugar for the rest of the week.
    Complicating things since 2009.

In my case I decided to throw some gems to farm Haruta's FN before the end of the skillup and managed to max the specials of Corazon and TS Sanji, the most annoying to get from that FN. I still want manuals for 3D2Y Robin and RR Coby, but tomorrow I'll do Jimbei's FN to get those units at least

Just tried that Whitebeard fortnight.

Yeah, Haruta is cheap as hell.

got 1/10 on ganfor just now... man I can still farm a little more before the skill up ends, I might go for another gem

well damn.. Treasure Map is going to be enormous and extensive
    Will be interesting to see how much someone will be able to understand without speaking Japanese haha

Does anyone know what kind of Information I get when I start the game?
    If I click on the OK button it sends me to the play store..
    I just ask because Ham unable to read Japanese so maybe someone can help me!?

Quote Originally Posted by Passiopi View Post
    Does anyone know what kind of Information I get when I start the game?
    If I click on the OK button it sends me to the play store..
    I just ask because Ham unable to read Japanese so maybe someone can help me!?
    It sounds like you just need to update the app to the newest version.

Aaah... I couldn't resist and did a few multipulls. I got lots of dupes: Dalton, Nora, Carne, Spandam, Wiper and Perona's ghosts, but at least I got Tararan as a new unit and a bunch of turtles

I did one sugo pull and got genzo. man global sucks. I'm really losing interest in this game, wich sucks since I'm closing to 1000 days

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    Aaah... I couldn't resist and did a few multipulls. I got lots of dupes: Dalton, Nora, Carne, Spandam, Wiper and Perona's ghosts, but at least I got Tararan as a new unit and a bunch of turtles
    Aren't they putting Evolvers in Friend Point in a couple weeks?

One pull. Base Zoro. Yay?

Quote Originally Posted by Best Kept Secret View Post
    well damn.. Treasure Map is going to be enormous and extensive
    Will be interesting to see how much someone will be able to understand without speaking Japanese haha
    Really excited for it tbh. I saw where you need 5 teams without any character overlap which seems kinda neat.. I always thought it'd be cool to have a raid where you had to switch between multiple teams in one run to clear it.

Hoping we get a lot of limit breaking stuff from there and it drops often. I need a ton of it now for the newest batch of limit break units. Seems like they mainly focused on strikers again with this batch... really happy I picked up Barto for my freebie since he gets a lot better now. lol

New young Rayleigh raid is hitting Global even before Japan.
    I hope he is a great unit!

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Aren't they putting Evolvers in Friend Point in a couple weeks?
    Dunno, but it's not like I need evolvers lately, and I still have some points

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information