+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 331 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331
Results 6,601 to 6,609 of 6609

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Man this Chinjao Colosseum is the most frustrating thing in OPTC since a long while. Even though I can make two teams that are able to beat it, it just won't work for me. :'(
    I already gemmed too much. I think I'm gonna stop with the few copies I have.

Edit: Found a team that can somehow manage. Fuji friend, Shiki, Neo Doffy, Raid Enel, Marco (RR or Legend), and Raid Sabo. You must have the Doffy ship ir you wont do any damage on Chinjao.
    This team can also beat Invasion Shanks. But if Ideo comes up, you'll need some orb luck with Sai on stage 4. Also, if your Sabo is maxed, you're gonna have a much easier time. Mine is still on 18CD. I need to max him, but I'll be busy helping a friend move on monday. ;__;
    Last edited by ntk; August 19th, 2017 at 01:37 PM.

Looks like Japan is getting a new mechanic, some sort of limit break that adds different buffs and advantages https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/...imit_breaking/
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    Looks like Japan is getting a new mechanic, some sort of limit break that adds different buffs and advantages https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/...imit_breaking/
    Mihawk has a +5,000 button next to him; I wonder if you build points and can spend them on whoever you want. Like 5,000 "Proficiency Points" buys you an extra socket.

If so, I really hope you get to choose the result and it's not randomized.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Bit of a silly question, what does quad-max mean? Max Level, Skill, sockets and what else? Cotton candy?
    Excuse my bad English.
    One Piece Treasure Cruise: 396,447,262

Quote Originally Posted by Ura View Post
    Bit of a silly question, what does quad-max mean? Max Level, Skill, sockets and what else? Cotton candy?
    16 chars of exactly :)

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    16 chars of exactly :)
    Thank you =)
    It's a good personal objective to quad max your best characters. At least for me since I'm F2P and don't do competitive events nor I'm a character completitionist so at least I can entertain myself maxing the ones I get.
    Excuse my bad English.

I have 2 quad max characters, TS luffy and sengoku. Whitebeard might be as well, but I rarely use him. this limit break seems like its gonna be a lot of work, but I might go all the way on TS luffy

I only have max level and sockets on 6+ WB and working on his CC.
    My luck with skill ups is awful xD
    My other legends are Rayleigh, Marco, Boa and Corazon. I'm working on Ray and Cora but Boa and Marco are pretty abandoned.
    Excuse my bad English.

Out of my 6 legends 5 are max-skilled, 3 or 4 are max-socketed and only 3 have 200 CC, I only have 2 quad-maxed.

It's specially difficult with the CCs, since they're not high in my priority lists so I don't usually farm the Restaurant Lecrap
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information