+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 306 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306
Results 6,101 to 6,116 of 6116

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    You'd have to take Legend Law with you if you want all of the specials to go through but there's tons of content where that won't matter.

Teach teams are pretty tanky so that would probably be more comfortable for you anyway.

Do you have Sugar? If so, Double Teach, Whitebeard, Mihawk, Raid Kizaru, and Sugar will let you blast through the movie raids when they come back.
    I have... Sakura Sugar XD Shiki was the only movie raid that gave me trouble, I maxed Zephyr and Tesoro was a breeze

EDIT: yeah, they just confirmed the return of the movie raids
    Last edited by luffink; May 27th, 2017 at 12:45 AM.
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

So Im definitely going all-out on Shiki. Zephyr and Tesoro are already maxed. Now my units are strong enough to take his ass down, I presume.
    Hopefully theres a nice WB+ team, Id love to use him. ^^
    Seema like movie content only happens once a year? Hopefully we will get Colo movie stuff as well. But thats gonna be some tough farming.. ^^

Since I was still fairly new to the game, I didn't really have the stamina or characters to run those raids back then (for the most part; I had a supersafe team for Shiki's 40 stamina but he only dropped like once every ten or twelve runs; that same team should be able to handle sixty now without too much trouble) so I'll have to put a lot more work into all of them.

I'm definitely going to pour a lot of time and effort into Zephyr and Tesoro.
    Complicating things since 2009.

I'll probably farm Tesoro with natural Stamina (his raid is a breeze, but I'm not that much interested on his special, I just want to give him proper sockets) and put some effort on Shiki if I have a viable team for him (his special is great but he needs too much cooldown), but for now my few remaining gems are going to the Halloween Strawhats

About the Colo Movie stuff, it's been announced for the Line version (which got the movie content a few weeks back) so they might surprise us in the next Colo Rotation

Just realized I got a free 10,000 Rayleigh points for buying Wild Luffy and a mistake therein. Pretty sweet.

Man, now I wish I'd gotten him.

Burned off some more Friend Points and got Tilestone and Zambai; Tilestone is useful for Hime farming so that worked out really well.

I've had less luck with the Halloween Fortnight; I have two new Robins, Timeskip Brook, and 3D2Y Sanji to socket and I've mainly been getting books and Zoros.

Weird, I don't see any Killer or Thatch in my friend list, is nobody going at the Turtle Rush? (I'm only doing ot for WB honestly XDD)

Im using my stamina for the halloween FN and I dont want to gem, because its time to start saving gems for farming Shiki. ^^

Me: Okay, I want to beat the Beard forest, and for that I need one more skillup on Alvida!
    Game: nope, no manuals for you

There's too much to do!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    Me: Okay, I want to beat the Beard forest, and for that I need one more skillup on Alvida!
    Game: nope, no manuals for you
    You can try the beard forest with the "no dmg reducers" team. Double G3, Aokiji, Enel, Doffy, GPU. Took me like 30 tries back then because of manual targeting difficulties, but I managed eventually. I'm sure with your Jinbei, Sai and Coby it should be quite doable as well.
    Then again, if only one skill-up is missing, I'm sure you could do it like this with some meat luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    You can try the beard forest with the "no dmg reducers" team. Double G3, Aokiji, Enel, Doffy, GPU. Took me like 30 tries back then because of manual targeting difficulties, but I managed eventually. I'm sure with your Jinbei, Sai and Coby it should be quite doable as well.
    Then again, if only one skill-up is missing, I'm sure you could do it like this with some meat luck.
    My Aokiji and Enerl are also too basic, I've seen teams for Jinbei, INThawk and Blackbeard too but this Ray team I'm using is the best choice with my current box. The problem is that it needs max skills on all units because towards the end you need to use Perona, GPU and Alvida in a precise cycle, and you need them maxed for that

Yeah I know the team and that its only possible with max skills. Thats why I mentioned zhe G3 team. It doesnt need any skillups. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    Weird, I don't see any Killer or Thatch in my friend list, is nobody going at the Turtle Rush? (I'm only doing ot for WB honestly XDD)
    I know it's way late, but I put him on if you still haven't done it yet.

I always use Double Buggy for the Elder Rushes and Duval for the Hime Turtles so I never think about using somebody like Thatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I know it's way late, but I put him on if you still haven't done it yet.

I always use Double Buggy for the Elder Rushes and Duval for the Hime Turtles so I never think about using somebody like Thatch.
    Don't worry XD I did the regular turtle rush, and by the time I had stamina to try the Hime turtles, I had already decided to farm Alvida for manuals (I had enough turtles to evolve WB too)

This is going to be my first time trying to farm Mihawk. I wanted to avoid dealing with the terrible skill up rates but there are just so many instances where a charged up special would have saved me.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information