+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 544 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

Quote Originally Posted by Ura View Post
    I just did a recruit and got an evolved Buggy.
    I also fought my first monday turtle swarm at extra island and farmed quite a lot.
    I'm using Smoker as my captain right now.
    smoker is not a good captain overall, somebody with at least 2x attack (better if possible) is what most of the content need. See if you can make a team with your characters
    I'm gonna say some parties you can make (since you seem new)

first: do not pull yet, save gems to the sugofest wich is coming
    second: evolve your usopp into golden pound (the one that requires a crab) and keep him there, trust me

basic teams setup - characters you should farm/ use if you have
    farmable:

slashers: arlong captain until you can get mihawk, - arlong, kuro, buggy, zoro, tashigi, morgan / vista, shanks
    fighters: zeff captain, - sanji, ruffy, ms valentine / mr 2, marco
    green: zoro captain, - smoker, hatchi, django (not that good so far), mihawk (when you get the chance) / Izo
    red: lufffy g2 captain - alvida, arlong, morgan, mr 5 / blamenco, whitebeard
    purlple: buggy captain - Nami, krieg,/vista, ROBIN
    zombie party: vivi or laboon captain - high attack low Hp units like ms monday

pullable:
    blue: ace or jozu captains - kuro, tashigi, sanji
    yellow: marco or shanks captains - usopp (dial) , mr 2 , vivi
    purple: nami v2 (fine tempo/happines punch) or vista (both better than buggy), and even better if you have a robin - its one of the strongest teams so far
    zombie : zoro V2 (wolf flow or lion song - wolf flow is better for the special and reduced HP)
    independent: luffy gear 3, whitebeard and in the next sugofest killer

Quote Originally Posted by LordEnel View Post
    And get who? I just did 4 recruits with gems, and no joke, i got usopp 4 times.
    Hey if you already found what your ID is, then check monday turtle time with the Sixth digit dude

Times in PST Timezone
    0,5 1,6 2,7 3,8 4,9
    5/11 11:00 13:00 05:00 07:00 09:00
    5/11 21:00 23:00 15:00 17:00 19:00

Those times are ins PST so before check what time correspond.

Also seeing how more people are playing the game what about plan something about the barrel game, is pretty dumb yes but we all can get those pigs and man 55000XP for almost nothing!!

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    smoker is not a good captain overall, somebody with at least 2x attack (better if possible) is what most of the content need. See if you can make a team with your characters
    I'm gonna say some parties you can make (since you seem new)

first: do not pull yet, save gems to the sugofest wich is coming
    second: evolve your usopp into golden pound (the one that requires a crab) and keep him there, trust me

basic teams setup - characters you should farm/ use if you have
    farmable:

slashers: arlong captain until you can get mihawk, - arlong, kuro, buggy, zoro, tashigi, morgan / vista, shanks
    fighters: zeff captain, - sanji, ruffy, ms valentine / mr 2, marco
    green: zoro captain, - smoker, hatchi, django (not that good so far), mihawk (when you get the chance) / Izo
    red: lufffy g2 captain - alvida, arlong, morgan, mr 5 / blamenco, whitebeard
    purlple: buggy captain - Nami, krieg,/vista, ROBIN
    zombie party: vivi or laboon captain - high attack low Hp units like ms monday

pullable:
    blue: ace or jozu captains - kuro, tashigi, sanji
    yellow: marco or shanks captains - usopp (dial) , mr 2 , vivi
    purple: nami v2 (fine tempo/happines punch) or vista (both better than buggy), and even better if you have a robin - its one of the strongest teams so far
    zombie : zoro V2 (wolf flow or lion song - wolf flow is better for the special and reduced HP)
    independent: luffy gear 3, whitebeard and in the next sugofest killer
    Thanks for the tips! I'm playing rather slowly and calmly tho.
    I just beat Syrup and got Usopp today so I'll level him up with the turtles I farm tonight at the second wave.
    I have temporary changed my lead to Buggy since I have several INT characters.
    I'm mostly playing around leveling my pirate level at the extra islands and farming Alvida.
    Excuse my bad English.
    One Piece Treasure Cruise: 396,447,262

Quote Originally Posted by LordEnel View Post
    And get who? I just did 4 recruits with gems, and no joke, i got usopp 4 times.
    Go back and farm for characters like Alvida, Axe-Hand Morgan, Pearl, and Arlong to go against Smoker, and work on evolving them though you shouldn't need to evolve ALL of them to get past Smoker. Just have them at decent levels and get the hang of their timing in fights. But in general you should try and get all farmable named units until you decide which teams you like best. Use those freebie gems they keep throwing at us to expand your character box if you need more space to hold units.

I have a QCK team of Ace as captain (was Sanji before I got Ace from RR), Kuro, Gin, Tashigi, and GP Usopp. My DEX/Slasher team is Ashura Zoro as captain, Mihawk, Hatchi, the green Baroque Billions girl, and GP Usopp. My STR team is G2 Luffy, Smooth Smooth Alvida, Arm Point Chopper, Arlong (unevolved, still working on evolving him) and then once again Golden Pound Usopp.

My other two teams are for specific events. I have the Marine Ensigns as my Turtle Time farming team, and I have a STR team I made to go against Mihawk that I'll change up to something else when I need a different specialized team. I don't have enough good INT or PSY units to make teams for either of them yet.

But, yeah, you should definitely go back and farm for some more units from the story islands. It makes it a lot easier to get past folks like Smoker, Laboon, etc. if you can make a team full of characters who are strong against the boss character's type.
    Brook makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by FKM View Post
    Hey if you already found what your ID is, then check monday turtle time with the Sixth digit dude

Times in PST Timezone
    0,5 1,6 2,7 3,8 4,9

Also seeing how more people are playing the game what about plan something about the barrel game, is pretty dumb yes but we all can get those pigs and man 55000XP for almost nothing!!
    The main reason for planning would be for IOS users who can't fake a location without jailbreaking.

Thanks for the tips! I'm playing rather slowly and calmly tho.
    I just beat Syrup and got Usopp today so I'll level him up with the turtles I farm tonight at the second wave.
    I have temporary changed my lead to Buggy since I have several INT characters.
    I'm mostly playing around leveling my pirate level at the extra islands and farming Alvida.
    wich characters do you have? how many gems?

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    wich characters do you have? how many gems?
    Since I expanded my inventory quite a bit I'm at six gems now.
    If memory serves me right I've got:
    Luffy Bazooka
    Zoro 36 pound cannon
    Usopp (leveling up)
    Buggy evolved and level... 30 I think
    Don Krieg unevolved
    Smoker unevolved
    Cabin Boy Helmeppo
    Hatchi evolved
    Coby is around there for sentimental value
    And I've got a secondary team with the five marine fodders for Turtle Time farming. I have used the purple marine on my main team a few times since he is at MAX and does good damage with Buggy. I'm experimenting at the 0 stamina island.
    I started playing on Saturday so I can still get the gems for the first time clear at most extra islands.
    Excuse my bad English.

Chief Warden of Yo Mama Jabberwok's Avatar

Sugofest tomorrow, right? Or is that only the Japanese version?

Not in global, they didn't anounce it ingame yet

Tomorrow will be a patch with Hina island, so I guess, if they will do a Sugofest this week, the announcement may come tomorrow, for wednesday...

Quote Originally Posted by FKM View Post

Times in PST Timezone
    0,5 1,6 2,7 3,8 4,9

I don't understand, I didn't have turtle island today.

Well, that was one fruitful turtle farming.

I don't want to be annoying but could someone explain to me what a sugofest consists on?
    Excuse my bad English.

I don't want to be annoying but could someone explain to me what a sugofest consists on?
    From what I understand some special events that lets you get some particular characters during that time. Like Whitebeard

Sugofest tomorrow on jap version!! New 5 -6* luffy announced...also he'll be the first voiced unit in the game lol!!http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.com/...ofest.html?m=1
    We Live In An Age Where Men's Dreams Come True!!!!

Since I expanded my inventory quite a bit I'm at six gems now.
    If memory serves me right I've got:
    Luffy Bazooka
    Zoro 36 pound cannon
    Usopp (leveling up)
    Buggy evolved and level... 30 I think
    Don Krieg unevolved
    Smoker unevolved
    Cabin Boy Helmeppo
    Hatchi evolved
    Coby is around there for sentimental value
    And I've got a secondary team with the five marine fodders for Turtle Time farming. I have used the purple marine on my main team a few times since he is at MAX and does good damage with Buggy. I'm experimenting at the 0 stamina island.
    I started playing on Saturday so I can still get the gems for the first time clear at most extra islands.
    wow you re doing great! evolve zoro and usopp and luffy, they all great units. The rest I think you should get on islands (morgan while you can - drop on every dificulty and tomorrow hina !!)

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

sugo fest is a day where some units (usually a new batch) arrives in the game (for global, our version, we're getting the first half of supernovas - law, hawkings, urouge, killer and bepo) - they have double chances to be obtainable (don't mean much) and usually with another rare units with double rate as well (last time was whitebeard crew part 1 + mugiwaras v2, I think whitebeard crew are gonna get rate up this time as well) and is the only day you can get a 6 star unit (they all can be pulled on any sugofest, but for global there is only whitebeard so far, next is gonna be rayleigh with the second batch of superonvae)

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

sugo fest is a day where some units (usually a new batch) arrives in the game (for global, our version, we're getting the first half of supernovas - law, hawkings, urouge, killer and bepo) - they have double chances to be obtainable (don't mean much) and usually with another rare units with double rate as well (last time was whitebeard crew part 1 + mugiwaras v2, I think whitebeard crew are gonna get rate up this time as well) and is the only day you can get a 6 star unit (they all can be pulled on any sugofest, but for global there is only whitebeard so far, next is gonna be rayleigh with the second batch of superonvae)

Damn evolved my Mihawk and now I cant use him :(, I only have 90 cost, need 100 something to use him, I haven't been leveling up that much latelly, I guess I need to start doing it.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

oh thats great... I got Ultra super rare Scope Brain point chopper ,and i had the manual for the other chopper to learn scope
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

I was able to evolve both my Fullbody and Jango today. Woot, woot!! HINA event!!

"I still think you are on the run or something.
    You just look like a different person, in a new place, with a new name in every picture." - Hiroy

ADD ME ON One Piece Treasure Cruise : GLOBAL: 782,244,354 (RAY/BOA/WB/SW SHANKS/SABO)

just evolved my Django. was levelling him all day but freaking stamina kept ending and not giving me enough drops

I'm missing a red penguim for my fullbody. weird, I alwaus try to keep 1 of each

OK sugofest is still ongoing in the jap version and I managed to get the new voiced luffy as my first pull and I also evolved him, he's a suped up g3 , get good-great and perfect in that order and your attack gets multiplied by 4. He also boasts the highest atk currently in the game (1430) when max!! His special also deals random damage and gives him a red orb..oh he also talks :p http://imgur.com/YkaM8vU
    http://imgur.com/9geJWMm
    We Live In An Age Where Men's Dreams Come True!!!!

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by ItzWizz View Post
    OK sugofest is still ongoing in the jap version and I managed to get the new voiced luffy as my first pull and I also evolved him, he's a suped up g3 , get good-great and perfect in that order and your attack gets multiplied by 4. He also boasts the highest atk currently in the game (1430) when max!! His special also deals random damage and gives him a red orb..oh he also talks :p http://imgur.com/YkaM8vU
    http://imgur.com/9geJWMm
    Nice. At first I was pissed I pulled another Rayleigh and then I got Luffy. So now my account has two Rayleigh, Sengoku, and Luffy. I'm only pirate level 106 so i can't use all three 6* evolutions at the same time yet.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information