+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 275 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275
Results 5,481 to 5,497 of 5497

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

There's also a facebook event that will give two free pulls during the sugo. Imagine getting a legend that way XDD
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Had the worst skill up event of all time. This bodes ill for the sugo fest... mist annoying was 0/10 on GPU, 0/11 on story enel, 2/14 Momonga, 3/16 Caesar.... fuck this shit.. -.-

lets go skill up!

broggy: 1/6 (ok, but started with 0/5 wich is never good)
    hatchi 0/1 (well thats expected. )
    female ivankov 6/16 (Its good, one 4/5 saved ) - not that many sockets but it was few copies for that
    colo alvida 9/30 max (starting with a 0/5) using all of 20 them for sockets now, ended with 4-5-3
    KIZARU 4/12 (great for 12 copies !!)
    FN bepo : 7/25 MAX and socketed! (had 1 level before, started with 0/5 as well)
    raid kuma (I'M TENSE NOW) 4/15 MAX and 5 more to max sockets (that was A LOT of luck since he was 3-1-1) - the absolute winner of this event
    QCK lucci (another important one) 5/10 MAX easily with 22 to spare.
    Marineford luffy (won't exist another chance to max this guy) 6/20 max with 10 to spare!!!
    foxy 2/2 - GREAT LUCK !!!! this guy's manuals are taking forever to appear, those were from the marineford event!
    Caesar Clown (I forgot how important this guy can be) : 4/25 MAX (5 to spare, had some level ups on him already)
    vista: 1/2 MAX (yes!!!!)
    blamenco 0/1 (thats expected)
    izo 0/1
    psy urouge 0/2
    qck jimbei 0/2
    RR kaku 0/1
    colo franky 1/1
    giolla 0/1
    fn tsuru 1/1
    FN hina 1/1
    kuro 0/1
    yokozuna: 0/2
    jean bart 1/1
    rayleigh 0/ 1

EDIT: and story jabra 1 book that I found here: 1/1 MAX !!! good finish!

that was a good event overall, some luck where I needed, didn't got that ray level but its okay... good event
    Last edited by tadabola; February 21st, 2017 at 03:54 AM. Reason: formating

I feed Mihawk over 70 copies and couldn't get more than 3 autoheal sockets. At least I managed to max his special midway and got him to level 97.

I also ended up using 3 All-Mighty to max Marineford Luffy's special. That leaves me with 12 All-Mighty and 9 normal manuals to attempt to max Diamante's special when the skill boost patch happens.
    Last edited by King Kobra; February 21st, 2017 at 07:00 AM.

Mihawk: 7/22
    Monster Chopper: 5/20
    Garp: 3/5
    GPU: 1/5

Usopp, you disappoint me.

I was busy most of yesterday and didn't even bother with Duval as a result.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Aaw, we didn't get a gold icon... Also, I didn't know that super evolutions had voices! Nice.

EDIT: for some reason I hadn't maxed G2 Luffy's special... but the free copy gave me the last skillup I needed XD
    Last edited by luffink; February 22nd, 2017 at 04:31 AM.

So much mail 0_o
    4 download gems plus special quest was nice.
    Princess turtle without anni sunny is so much slower for me.
    Got my first 1800 ray points. More to come at the sugo I'm sure.
    Super evolved luffy. Have to the evolve my spare v1 zoro first bit supervolving him too.
    Looks like a good week to farm for sockets. So many fortnights.

Okay, I have a question relating to the Crystal Skulls. Is there any way to get the other SHs' after you've chosen one or the other? Any way to farm them?

Because from what I gather, they can otherwise only be obtained in the Rayleigh shop at a future date.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luffy View Post
    Okay, I have a question relating to the Crystal Skulls. Is there any way to get the other SHs' after you've chosen one or the other? Any way to farm them?

Because from what I gather, they can otherwise only be obtained in the Rayleigh shop at a future date.
    the strawhat's skullbooks can be dropped on their stage in the 3d2y island..so if you are missing nami you should farm whetheria,for zoro you should farm the one with the humandrills i think.
    they are a really rare drop though..just check the drop list of the various stages and they should be indicated as possible drops)
    also,for now only those 3 mugiwara have their 5*+ evo available,so it will probably be impossible to farm the skulls for the other starawhats until they are out.
    the skulls that will be sold in the future on rayleight shop are the generic ones...while we don't know eactly how it works since there are only 2 (3 con sabo that is almost out) 6*+ out in jap,common sense seems to indicate that the red skull will be able to superevolve any STR unit that has a supervolved form,the blue one will work for any QCK and so on...they are really pricey though (10k RP), but they also drop during ambush quests (called invasions in japan)...but since it's an unsure drop of unsure quests it's gonna take a while before you get one by farming..also you can't continue during ambush quests, so you'll also have to deal with 20th stage of a forest level of cold sweat when you drop one.

Just finished 3D2Y and you are right, it is droppable judging by the drop info provided.

In that case, it's a good thing I chose Zoro's because I can at least farm for Heradas while crossing my fingers for the her skull, who I was going to farm for anyway. The Humandrills dropped the first time around, so that's thankfully one of the few stages I won't be farming in the near future (the only other one being the Birdie Island Rocs)

On the subject, I'm overwhelmed by the amount of unique characters on the story islands, including the first F2P Jinbei and Rayleigh who I was never lucky enough to get on my current account. I'll be lucky if I get them all in the next month.
    Last edited by Mr. Luffy; February 22nd, 2017 at 10:10 AM.

Is any of the new characters worth getting? I've only got a humandrill so far (I'm on Weatheria now)

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Went ahead and super evolved Luffy and Zoro
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Wii U: Sagittarius (or try Corey), Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    Is any of the new characters worth getting? I've only got a humandrill so far (I'm on Weatheria now)
    Rayleigh is really good! 2.5 ATK Cerebral captain with a nice special. I'll definitely farm him, mostly to finally have the Pirate King's first mate in my box, though! :D
    And his art is awesome!

Jimbei is a pretty good unit as well, but I don't think he'll see much play, because his (very good) captain ability gets outshined by the Marineford brothers everybody got. It's pretty hard to compete with this! :D (activate Luffy and Senor Pink stage 2 specials for up to 4.6M damage.. and check out the right row! <3 :D).
    Maybe as a sub for stages where you get gloomed once his books are out. I really like his art, too.

Other than that, it's mostly for collection I'd say. I'm really looking forward to have Dadan, too! :D

The super evolutions are awesome, I also evolved Luffy and Zoro for now..
    Last edited by ebtc; February 22nd, 2017 at 01:29 PM.

I haven't done 3d2y since its not dropx2 yet. did the first stage with dadan but gonna do it again tomorrow if it is dropx2.

I maxed FN iva today but her sockets are a pain... and I went with nami skull but I don't know if it was the best option now. I was thinking of saving my zoro for sengoku teams but I can get another later since this one is max special

and my luffy is not max special... wich is weird since most of my v1 mugiwara are :(

I like how Gear 3 pairs so well with Luffy's super evolution. The bonus health and extra socket make stalling much easier. Can't wait to get raid Akainu for this team:

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/tr...Q0L0G0R15S100H

Anniversary Sugo tomorrow....
    Will you guys go all-out by blasting all your gems as soon as that button glows red? Or will you do one multioull a day? Any tactics? As far as i know the droprates are the same for all characters throughout and not with different legends boosted on different days, right?

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    I haven't done 3d2y since its not dropx2 yet. did the first stage with dadan but gonna do it again tomorrow if it is dropx2.

I maxed FN iva today but her sockets are a pain... and I went with nami skull but I don't know if it was the best option now. I was thinking of saving my zoro for sengoku teams but I can get another later since this one is max special

and my luffy is not max special... wich is weird since most of my v1 mugiwara are :(
    I only did 3D2Y to have the gems before the Sugo, now if I buy a few I'll have enough for 4 multipulls

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Anniversary Sugo tomorrow....
    Will you guys go all-out by blasting all your gems as soon as that button glows red? Or will you do one multioull a day? Any tactics? As far as i know the droprates are the same for all characters throughout and not with different legends boosted on different days, right?
    Dunno. If it goes VERY well in the first two multipulls (very well= at least 1 Legend, 1 Timeskip Franky and some new units or an unevolved Chinjao) I might leave the rest for the second SW Sugo or Akainu's... but I'll probably burn all my gems (save a few for Raid Boa) during the first day

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information