+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 306 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,460 of 6116

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

I think I'm gonna do mihawk to socket storymode one. he is just too cool

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    I think I'm gonna do mihawk to socket storymode one. he is just too cool
    yes siiiiir! he is so cool that I decided to socket him before the Legend Mihawk Version haha

I'm also farming sockets for Story-Mihawk today.. 1 stamina bar (10 runs) so far and 14 Mihawks. I love you, Baccarat! :P

Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post
    I'm also farming sockets for Story-Mihawk today.. 1 stamina bar (10 runs) so far and 14 Mihawks. I love you, Baccarat! :P
    I'm using double Tesoro and I get almost 200K on each run (plus the 10K for each Mihawk copy).
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Using double tesoro as well. Really nice for my finances. Just finished triple maxing my first mihawk. I think I'll just continue with number 2 now

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I really like the anni sunny btw.
    Also, I just achieved my goal to be player level 250 when I reach 250 days login. When did your login days catch up with your player levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerri View Post
    Using double tesoro as well. Really nice for my finances. Just finished triple maxing my first mihawk. I think I'll just continue with number 2 now

I really like the anni sunny btw.
    Also, I just achieved my goal to be player level 250 when I reach 250 days login. When did your login days catch up with your player levels?
    Probably just on day one XDD. At the beginning of the game stamina took twice the time to recharge, so leveling up was way slower

The new crab cave is pretty great. I already have plenty of lobsters of each color and like 5 rainbow crabs.

I wish they introduced a new penguin stage with better drop rates. At least the elder horses drop pretty often in raids like Mihawk's.

They've announced the next 6+ legend on the V-Jump... and it's Sabo (I want my 6+ Ray, Bamco!)

Capt. ability: 2.75 ATK boost, slight boost in HP and RCV (they got rid of that HP threshold)
    Special: Two stages now: the first one is like the original but with 5 perfects in the first turn, and the second stage boosts 1.75x on the first turn and only needs 4 perfects for the 2x boost in the second turn
    Last edited by luffink; February 18th, 2017 at 05:47 AM.

this sabo is so much better... why they screw boa ?

and I was surprised to see sabo. I mean, since they are kinda introducing new skulls... if sabo is the next 6+, means that shanks will take a while. My bets for the next ones are ray (or mihawk) for the int skull introduction one, and corazon for the dex skull

this sabo is so much better... why they screw boa ?&nbsp;<br><br>and I was surprised to see sabo. I mean, since they are kinda introducing new skulls... if sabo is the next 6+, means that shanks will take a while. My bets for the next ones are ray (or mihawk) for the int skull introduction one, and corazon for the dex skull&nbsp;

and I was surprised to see sabo. I mean, since they are kinda introducing new skulls... if sabo is the next 6+, means that shanks will take a while. My bets for the next ones are ray (or mihawk) for the int skull introduction one, and corazon for the dex skull

this sabo is so much better... why they screw boa ?&nbsp;<br><br>and I was surprised to see sabo. I mean, since they are kinda introducing new skulls... if sabo is the next 6+, means that shanks will take a while. My bets for the next ones are ray (or mihawk) for the int skull introduction one, and corazon for the dex skull&nbsp;
    Wait, the legends have "generic" colored skulls? I saw that the timeskip SHs had specific skulls so I guessed that legends would be the same

I'm not sure, but I believe it was somewhere around 330.. :P

What do you mean screw Boa? The 6+ Hancock is really good and much better than the old one!

I think the reason they changed her so much, instead of just improving what's already there like Whitebeard and now Sabo, is that she was too similar to Legend Marco, who does most of what she did, just much better.

What do you mean screw Boa? The 6+ Hancock is really good and much better than the old one!

I think the reason they changed her so much, instead of just improving what's already there like Whitebeard and now Sabo, is that she was too similar to Legend Marco, who does most of what she did, just much better.
    I think the problem was that most Boa owners had feeded her with RCV candies to make use of her original abilities, only to be screwed when the 6+ version doesn't benefit from that

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    I think the problem was that most Boa owners had feeded her with RCV candies to make use of her original abilities, only to be screwed when the 6+ version doesn't benefit from that
    Hmmm.. well her CA and special both boost RCV and she creates a meat orb, so +100 RCV isn't the worst choice for her, but you're right, knowing her + evolution RCV is not as beneficial as it was before.

I mean, boa is now better than her former 6 star form as a captain, thats for sure, but she is completely different. she lost her heal at low CD wich was unique and got a boost that has 2 strongest f2p options (enel and dial usopp) .

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    Wait, the legends have "generic" colored skulls? I saw that the timeskip SHs had specific skulls so I guessed that legends would be the same
    yep, the legend ones are generic, only the strawhats have those specific ones

I'm surprised by how good the Japan server's Valentine event is. I'm almost lv50 and close to maxing the Merry. The donut Luffy is also a pretty good unit for beginners. I wanna get at least 20 copies for a high chance of getting those 4 skill ups.

My ID is 027,883,352. I started out with Cavendish and Kyros last sugo.

Version 6 is coming in 2 days. Ray shop. Filter function. Super evolutions. Sailor abilities. 2x stamina. They are going full out. They added quite a few features much earlier than Japan got them. Super thrilled.

Version 6 is coming in 2 days. Ray shop. Filter function. Super evolutions. Sailor abilities. 2x stamina. They are going full out. They added quite a few features much earlier than Japan got them. Super thrilled.
    Nice update.. unfortunately still no Legend rate up and increased skill up chance and IMO these are the most important ones
    They know they still can get all the money they want out of Global lol

Skill up would have been nice. I've been waiting for it as well. When you say legend rate up, how much are we talking about?

I would say double or triple the chance on Japan, especially if you're a newer player. Tried it with the last Sugo on a friends alt account and got 2 reds out of 6 pulls.
    Yeah I know this is pretty lucky, but I've gotten back to back red posters a few sugos before so there's definitely a rate up ^^

with gold only Sugo you will get a red poster out of every multipull imo
    Last edited by Best Kept Secret; February 20th, 2017 at 04:58 AM.

3D2Y Island is coming on the 22nd along with a free Gear 2 Luffy, the evo materials to evolve him, and a Road to Pirate King Luffy.

The materials for Zoro and Nami will ve rare drops in their 3D2Y Island stages.
    Complicating things since 2009.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information