+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 262 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262
Results 5,221 to 5,231 of 5231

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Quote Originally Posted by Best Kept Secret View Post
    one. hit. at. a. time.

haha
    Alvida's shield and defensive boost both expired before I got her down to 20%.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    and Izo is going straight to the Ray shop
    Ah, I wanted to say something to that last time but forgot and just remembered. :D

Don't disregard Izo as a bad unit because he doesn't have the best stats and there's better full board DEX combos than Kalifa/Izo. He absolutely is not!

His use cases are rather rare, that's true, but in these cases he's pure gold!

This team, that I'm planning to use for Kizaru raid for example, obliterates anything QCK and it wouldn't work nearly as well without Izo because together with Heracles'n he gives full matching orbs if you switch them right. Since both Heracles'n and Izo are Shooter/Cerebral, they also work well together on certain Crocodile teams.

I'll farm WB II until I have complete sockets on him and then switch to Domino to get a few books, since he's only SpLv3 right now..

Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post
    Ah, I wanted to say something to that last time but forgot and just remembered. :D

Don't disregard Izo as a bad unit because he doesn't have the best stats and there's better full board DEX combos than Kalifa/Izo. He absolutely is not!

His use cases are rather rare, that's true, but in these cases he's pure gold!

This team, that I'm planning to use for Kizaru raid for example, obliterates anything QCK and it wouldn't work nearly as well without Izo because together with Heracles'n he gives full matching orbs if you switch them right. Since both Heracles'n and Izo are Shooter/Cerebral, they also work well together on certain Crocodile teams.

I'll farm WB II until I have complete sockets on him and then switch to Domino to get a few books, since he's only SpLv3 right now..
    I changed my mind in the end and started giving her sockets. A tricolor->monocolor orb swapper is still quite important to keep even if I won't use her now (since I don't have Legend Croc or Ace)
    Last edited by luffink; January 21st, 2017 at 09:41 AM.
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

I changed my mind in the end and started giving her sockets. A tricolor->monocolor orb swapper is still quite important to keep even if I won't use her now (since I don't have Legend Croc or Ace)
    him*

izo is not an okama, he just dresses in a kimono but is a guy guy

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    him*

izo is not an okama, he just dresses in a kimono but is a guy guy
    Right, right. I don't remember much about these characters (the WB commanders) since most of them don't do much in the manga XD)

JPN players, is there any unit worth collecting from Marineford Part 2? I've read that Aokiji is the only slasher orb locker in the game, but aside from that...

Does anybody know if a special level event is scheduled to happen before 2 year anniversay? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Does anybody know if a special level event is scheduled to happen before 2 year anniversay? ^^
    on jap there was a second sunny (that started everyone with the special ready), sabo raid (that could be done f2p with that ship , and is still one of the hardest raids without that ship) and an ace island that gave specific socketbooks (also kinda hard but doable with that special sunny)

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

the rates for skill up on global are ridiculous. I just used my kakus and jaburas, didn't maxed any of them. so many books. jabra is at level 3 (2 skill ups) with 24 books. the only one I maxed was porche. and because I will never use her

Right, right. I don't remember much about these characters (the WB commanders) since most of them don't do much in the manga XD)

JPN players, is there any unit worth collecting from Marineford Part 2? I've read that Aokiji is the only slasher orb locker in the game, but aside from that...
    It depends do you farm story mode characters often? Almost all of the Marineford party 2 batch are worth getting, Sengoku and Garp are probably just okish but Akainu and Aokiji are very very good units. Isn't Akainu a 2.5 Attack Captain? Thats basically the same as the better RR units.
    Aokijis fixed damage + Orb locker is amazing as well. I would at least get both of tem

I'm probably farming aokiji (good lead and a psy orb locker wich I like, always wanted log robin and domino is too weak) and akainu. maybe garp and sengoku if things go ok for me

Quote Originally Posted by Best Kept Secret View Post
    It depends do you farm story mode characters often? Almost all of the Marineford party 2 batch are worth getting, Sengoku and Garp are probably just okish but Akainu and Aokiji are very very good units. Isn't Akainu a 2.5 Attack Captain? Thats basically the same as the better RR units.
    Aokijis fixed damage + Orb locker is amazing as well. I would at least get both of tem
    I think the last story characters I really tried to get were the guys in Thriller Bark(I got Perona and one Moria in the end). I tried to get Sabaody's Law but got frustrated and passed, same with Magellan, but that one shouldn't be a problem if I try since I have a good team for him, but each time I either thought that farming the current FNs was more important or I straight up forgot about Dropx2 days
    Last edited by luffink; January 22nd, 2017 at 05:58 PM.

Next new raid on the 26th is going to be Kizaru.. awesome!

Good thing I'm almost done with Izo sockets, too. I guess I'm skipping Kuma today and finish sockets first.. hmmm.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information