+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 544 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

Quote Originally Posted by ItzWizz View Post
    Not yet, it'll be released on the 4th of this month.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Nice work as usual!! Still missing Sw nami, zoro and usopp to complete my strong world straw hats collection, and congrats on the sengoku!! btw photo bucket shows your treasure cruise album as being empty. Did you delete the rest of the sprite sheets?
    Lucky you, I only got 5 out of 9. Missing Sanji, Chopper, Brook, and Zoro. For the album, I just set it to private if you want I can unlock it for you.

Just found one of my friend using SW Ace so I just got his sprite but only 5 star though.

Great work meltrandy!!!! that zoro is so cool!!! but they all are great! is this ace a dex shooter?

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    Great work meltrandy!!!! that zoro is so cool!!! but they all are great! is this ace a dex shooter?
    If Dex is green then correct. He is green shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Meltrandy1-6 View Post
    If Dex is green then correct. He is green shooter.
    yeah dex is green!

I was noticing that was no 6 star green or shooter, ace filled both :P

but like Boa, I don't know if I agree that he is powerful enough to be a 6 star

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    yeah dex is green!

I was noticing that was no 6 star green or shooter, ace filled both :P

but like Boa, I don't know if I agree that he is powerful enough to be a 6 star
    lol, don't compare the game stat with manga. No way, the other Shirohige Division captain is better than both Marco and Jozu or the weakest Shichibukai is Jinbei. But I believe all the important character will get 6 star eventually so that's way Bamco can get more money. Just my opinion though.

Meltrandy1-6 can you please tell me when itool will work on ios 8.3 ? thank you!

Lucky you, I only got 5 out of 9. Missing Sanji, Chopper, Brook, and Zoro. For the album, I just set it to private if you want I can unlock it for you.

Just found one of my friend using SW Ace so I just got his sprite but only 5 star though.

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/...psd3jjdonf.png

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4ibau7e5.png
    Ah thanks!! if you could unlock the album that would be so awesome!
    We Live In An Age Where Men's Dreams Come True!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuFan22 View Post
    Another spin day for Rare recruit and got Super rare Normal Chopper I hope i get a new point form after evolution, i already got Horn point from a previous spin
    Some characters, such as Chopper, have multiple possible evolutions. You can swipe the screen to the left and it will show the other forms. Chopper's form all take the same three evo materials, in one of the five colors depending on which evolution you go for. Horn point is Blue, Brain Point is Purple, Heavy Point is yellow, Arm Point is red, and Guard Point is Green.

Others characters have more than one possible evolution, too. Most of the story-get Straw Hats have two different forms to pick from after their base form, and there should soon be a second possible evolution for Django.

I currently have Arm Point and Heavy Point. I really need to get Horn Point as I have four skill books for that one now, and two or three for Brain Point. Going to wait until the next rate up for rare pulls and see if I can't manage one of the Choppers I need.

I don't know why that Brook has pink hair, but he looks freaking adorable. Hurry up and get these guys, Global version! I need that Brook! T_T I'll spend a month's worth of pay if that's what it takes to get Brook!
    Last edited by Hasumi_Emi; May 2nd, 2015 at 09:38 PM.
    Brook makes me happy.

lol, don't compare the game stat with manga. No way, the other Shirohige Division captain is better than both Marco and Jozu or the weakest Shichibukai is Jinbei. But I believe all the important character will get 6 star eventually so that's way Bamco can get more money. Just my opinion though.
    yeah I think that too.

godddd when is the next global sugofest

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    godddd when is the next global sugofest
    No kidding. The STR and INT events don't tempt me to spend any money. Strange thing is, I've got Yosaku in two of my newbie accounts (the friendship game made me do it) and still not my regular account. Dahell.
    "I still think you are on the run or something.
    You just look like a different person, in a new place, with a new name in every picture." - Hiroy

ADD ME ON One Piece Treasure Cruise : GLOBAL: 782,244,354 (RAY/BOA/WB/SW SHANKS/SABO)

Japan will launch Aokiji tomorrow with 40-60 stamina. God, I'm nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasumi_Emi View Post
    Some characters, such as Chopper, have multiple possible evolutions. You can swipe the screen to the left and it will show the other forms. Chopper's form all take the same three evo materials, in one of the five colors depending on which evolution you go for. Horn point is Blue, Brain Point is Purple, Heavy Point is yellow, Arm Point is red, and Guard Point is Green.

Others characters have more than one possible evolution, too. Most of the story-get Straw Hats have two different forms to pick from after their base form, and there should soon be a second possible evolution for Django.

I currently have Arm Point and Heavy Point. I really need to get Horn Point as I have four skill books for that one now, and two or three for Brain Point. Going to wait until the next rate up for rare pulls and see if I can't manage one of the Choppers I need.

I don't know why that Brook has pink hair, but he looks freaking adorable. Hurry up and get these guys, Global version! I need that Brook! T_T I'll spend a month's worth of pay if that's what it takes to get Brook!
    This Brook is a secret character only out for a period of time when you miss him he won't be available elsewhere. Currently, I think there are 6 characters which are Perona, Vivi, Ace Kid, Luffy Kid, Nami and Brook.

Japan will launch Aokiji tomorrow with 40-60 stamina. God, I'm nervous.

This Brook is a secret character only out for a period of time when you miss him he won't be available elsewhere. Currently, I think there are 6 characters which are Perona, Vivi, Ace Kid, Luffy Kid, Nami and Brook.
    well, I would say that vivi and perona are going to be back next valentine's day, brook and nami maybe only trought the spring...

and the kids..... maybe kids day :P

Yaay!! Used a gem, but I got him!!! He's tough tho haha! http://imgur.com/3Yl1HEc

Quote Originally Posted by ItzWizz View Post
    Yaay!! Used a gem, but I got him!!! He's tough tho haha! http://imgur.com/3Yl1HEc
    He deals 100.000 atk when is 20% of health, how do you win against that!!?

Also can you tell us which are his specials?

Quote Originally Posted by FKM View Post
    He deals 100.000 atk when is 20% of health, how do you win against that!!?

Also can you tell us which are his specials?
    His lead skill is 2xHP & Atk for weapon class, just like Mingo for slash class. He lock your orb for two turn just like Hina and also temporally increase Atk for weapon class for two turn just like Zephyr for shooting class.

Currently farming him. My goal is to get 40. BTW I won without using any fruit but it's a pain. You can't afford to miss any attack when deal the final blow.

See picture below for my team. He doesn't have marine coat. I suppose he will get new form or even new character for 6 star.

So I missed out on the Kuro special event islands, does anyone know if there's gonna be another chance to get Usopp skill books?

Quote Originally Posted by LucciCP9 View Post
    So I missed out on the Kuro special event islands, does anyone know if there's gonna be another chance to get Usopp skill books?
    Yes he will be back, buggy already returned, next will be alvida probably, and then kuro.

this time he will be back just one week probably

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

His lead skill is 2xHP & Atk for weapon class, just like Mingo for slash class. He lock your orb for two turn just like Hina and also temporally increase Atk for weapon class for two turn just like Zephyr for shooting class.

Currently farming him. My goal is to get 40. BTW I won without using any fruit but it's a pain. You can't afford to miss any attack when deal the final blow.

See picture below for my team. He doesn't have marine coat. I suppose he will get new form or even new character for 6 star.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...2fb406baa4d3af
    this is the 60 stamina? wow.

and you have a killer impact team (whitebeard, urouge, kidd). Aokiji will be great for you

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...2fb406baa4d3af
    60 stam! Damn! That island is suicidal for a lot of people, including me! Not gonna farm him this time around. Just glad I got a new knowledge impact type leader, my impact sucks cuz I lack urouge and Kidd but I should be able to work with aokiji haha!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information