+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 544 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 10876

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

  1. #441

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

    I got my piggies. The friendship event is actually pretty cool. I got 10,000 belli in my one account and 5 cola on my iPad. I've gotten to a point where most of my characters are lvl 30-40 and it's a pain to upgrade them. Oh well, at least these pigs make it a little bit easier.
    "I still think you are on the run or something.
    You just look like a different person, in a new place, with a new name in every picture." - Hiroy

    ADD ME ON One Piece Treasure Cruise : GLOBAL: 782,244,354 (RAY/BOA/WB/SW SHANKS/SABO)


  2. #442
    Chief Warden of Yo Mama Jabberwok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    My Rightful Throne (not porcelain)

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

    The last three times I tried a 7-cola upgrade on the Merry it failed. Sometimes I hate this game.

  3. #443

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    The last three times I tried a 7-cola upgrade on the Merry it failed. Sometimes I hate this game.
    I finally got my Baratie (9 cola) upgrade to go through after like three weeks of failures. I wonder if it's just random luck, or if your pirate level is factored into the equation.
    "I still think you are on the run or something.
    You just look like a different person, in a new place, with a new name in every picture." - Hiroy

    ADD ME ON One Piece Treasure Cruise : GLOBAL: 782,244,354 (RAY/BOA/WB/SW SHANKS/SABO)


  4. #444
    ウサギ joekido the Second's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Colorado Springs, my kind of place to be

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

    Do you know what I hate about this game? That at critical times a meat icon never shows up often and I had to use my Rainbow gems to restart the game. I hate that

    Oh and Whiskey Peak is coming in tomorrow
    Currently writing a book

    https://www.facebook.com/redjoekido

  5. #445

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

    Since the game hates me and gave me nothing I could use against mihawk, I'm gonna take the gems route.

    have 21 saved for mihawk, and think I'm gonna be all right. saw a japanese guy on youtube clear the 40 version with my exact same team, 9 gems, but his character levels was like half of mine. not only that, I have more than 10k HP so I could probably survive 2 hits from mihawk on every gem I spend. But I think he used merry lv 10 wich I don't have yet.... anyway, I thin I can do it with 20 gems or less anyway.

  6. #446
    One Piece/WWE Fan KaizokuFan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    So California

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

    wow.. from the friend event I got
    Sea Pony, Red Porc, 2 red turtles, 3 keys, and a gem!

    speaking of gems...2 pulls of the rare recruit and got... Super ultra rare Ussop(Golden pound edition) and Ultra Super Rare Sanji (Plastic surgery shot Ed.)

    Yes! now to replace original sanji with this one to go on the same team as thousand swords Zoro and Point chopper :D
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

  7. #447

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

    some how i got a balloon luffy on my ipad and then on my iphone accounts within 3 rolls of each other

    my BF was so frustrated haha


  8. #448
    Excited with the War silasyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Brazil

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

    Spent all my stamina yesterday trying to get elder sea horse and failed everytime.

    Trying today for the rainbow thief penguim, but I'm hopeless -.-

  9. #449

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

    Arghhh, I updated my iOS to 8.3 and now I can't use iTools. Hope iTools fix this soon or I won't be able to rip a new sprite any more.

    Japan twitter just teasing with Aokiji. God please make him farmable on Long Ring island.


  10. #450

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

    Quote Originally Posted by Meltrandy1-6 View Post
    Arghhh, I updated my iOS to 8.3 and now I can't use iTools. Hope iTools fix this soon or I won't be able to rip a new sprite any more.

    Japan twitter just teasing with Aokiji. God please make him farmable on Long Ring island.

    https://scontent-sin.xx.fbcdn.net/hp...f2&oe=55D0A971
    Saw it earlier on the optc Facebook group, releasing him as a farmable boss island boss is kinda of a bad idea imho, cuz his abilities and strength will be reduced overall similar to the recently released enel, unless he has a 5* version I don't think he'll be that strong, then again he might be released as a special island unit or even worse gacha T_T. Let's just hope he's a good unit.
    We Live In An Age Where Men's Dreams Come True!!!!

  11. #451

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

    @meltrandy - so sad to hear that! hope it will be fixed soon.

    ------------------------
    Enel is not bad, and someone on other forum said that other rivals received a 5* form later (smoker, crocodile). Enel could use that as well.

    and I also don't think that aokiji will be farmable. he appears like Mihawk on the baratie, crashing on a island with no real conection... so I think it will be an raid boss.

    But I would also like to see an raid, or event, or even batches, for some "flashback" chars. Since they have shanks with both arms and now bellemere, they have to put Calgara and norland, and maybe even zeff on his redleg days. And I think the next strong wolrd batch will have an strong world version of ace (just because in the gigant battle 2 on the DS both him and shanks had a strong world version)

  12. #452
    One Piece/WWE Fan KaizokuFan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    So California

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

    Im not sute if evolves are random but my luffy character evolved to Gum Gum Bazooka version.
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

  13. #453

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

    Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    @meltrandy - so sad to hear that! hope it will be fixed soon.

    ------------------------
    Enel is not bad, and someone on other forum said that other rivals received a 5* form later (smoker, crocodile). Enel could use that as well.

    and I also don't think that aokiji will be farmable. he appears like Mihawk on the baratie, crashing on a island with no real conection... so I think it will be an raid boss.

    But I would also like to see an raid, or event, or even batches, for some "flashback" chars. Since they have shanks with both arms and now bellemere, they have to put Calgara and norland, and maybe even zeff on his redleg days. And I think the next strong wolrd batch will have an strong world version of ace (just because in the gigant battle 2 on the DS both him and shanks had a strong world version)
    There's no doubt about it, Enel WILL get a 5* form, its just a mafter of time similar to croco and smoker that you mentioned. I also hope that he becomes available as a raid boss cuz the drop rates for normal island units is horrible.. The next SW unit coming up is zoro, but I have a strong feeling we'll be seeing a SW version of ace soon.
    We Live In An Age Where Men's Dreams Come True!!!!

  14. #454
    Chief Warden of Yo Mama Jabberwok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    My Rightful Throne (not porcelain)

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

    Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuFan22 View Post
    Im not sute if evolves are random but my luffy character evolved to Gum Gum Bazooka version.
    Evolutions aren't random but some characters have a split evolution depending on what materials you use to evolve them. Luffy is not one of those characters.

  15. #455

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

    @kaizokufan22 : luffy only has one line of evolution, only the others mugiwara (v1) has branches (and its not random), but it all gets the same last form

    @itzwizz the SW mugiwaras was released as a batch (luffy, nami, chopper, brook, sanji and the sugofest 6-star shanks). probably the others strong world (zoro, robin, usopp, franky and ace) will be released toghether. Maybe with an Shiki boss raid as well

  16. #456
    Chief Warden of Yo Mama Jabberwok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    My Rightful Throne (not porcelain)

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

    Damn update is taking longer than expected. Should have been finished 40 minutes ago.

  17. #457

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

    Quote Originally Posted by ItzWizz View Post
    Saw it earlier on the optc Facebook group, releasing him as a farmable boss island boss is kinda of a bad idea imho, cuz his abilities and strength will be reduced overall similar to the recently released enel, unless he has a 5* version I don't think he'll be that strong, then again he might be released as a special island unit or even worse gacha T_T. Let's just hope he's a good unit.
    So it seems like Aokiji will be 24 hours stage. Same level as Doffy 40 and 60 stamina. That's kinda cool and he also come with skill*2 so I will need to max him out.

  18. #458
    "The Supersonic" FKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Blorch

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

    Finally they announce Mihawk event!!!! but why a Wednesday- Thusrday? is the worst time for me

  19. #459
    Hells Memories Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

    So finally I have my Mr. Prince Sanji evolved... Now he is my captain... i know he has weaker stats but I find his captain ability more useful...

    And I have much better captains in my hand... But Sanji forever <3

  20. #460

    Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

    Another three hour battle with the Rainbow Dragon and he still didn't drop. I just want to add him to Character Voyage. Next week.
    "I still think you are on the run or something.
    You just look like a different person, in a new place, with a new name in every picture." - Hiroy

    ADD ME ON One Piece Treasure Cruise : GLOBAL: 782,244,354 (RAY/BOA/WB/SW SHANKS/SABO)


+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts