+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 544 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

Quote Originally Posted by joekido the Second View Post
    I was told that this game is at the current arc. Who's right here?
    Its not, Skypeia just got released, people here play the japanese version aswell.

See for yourself, we have characters from future arcs, just like in the Global version we have WB pirates nowa nd we are at Laboon Island still but not an actual island with them, right now like I said Japan got Skypeia divided into two island, I'm not even sure the second island is out.

http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.pt/

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

Well then, why I don't know why people said it's at the current arc, I hope we reach Jaya until Skypiea is finished. Meanwhile I kinda wish they add Island of Rare Animals. Guess they don't want to.
    Currently writing a book

https://www.facebook.com/redjoekido

Well then, why I don't know why people said it's at the current arc, I hope we reach Jaya until Skypiea is finished. Meanwhile I kinda wish they add Island of Rare Animals. Guess they don't want to.
    If they keep adding one island a month like they are doing in Japan, the island gap will be mantained.

Probably because of Rebecca and Doflamingo are available in the game.

Just announced on the news..WHiskey peak to be added in late April.
    GUess more choppers wont be added until May then
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuFan22 View Post
    Just announced on the news..WHiskey peak to be added in late April.
    GUess more choppers wont be added until May then
    Do you have a link? This is good news as we might reach where the Japanese version is now in
    Currently writing a book

Glad that the game is getting popular. I hope this means North America Bandai would release more patches and bring this game all the way to Dressrosa faster. I mean I hope we get Dressrosa next month. Anyway I finally reached the Baratie and recruit Usopp in my team and maxed out his stats along with Sanji and Zoro. Now I just need Nami.
    make sure you evolve your guys when the levels are maxed out!

Do you have a link? This is good news as we might reach where the Japanese version is now in
    http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp...ne_main/tc/en/
    Its under notifications under the krieg event

also, in the NA version of the game, Does Coby evolve at all?
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    make sure you evolve your guys when the levels are maxed out!
    I know that, I don't have specific characters to evolve them and i'm in the middle of the Baratie. I will find these characters later
    Currently writing a book

I just told you the japanese version is in Skypeia, so we are a lot of islands, behind, we get an island a month and japan gets an island a month, so we won't catch up unless they change that, didn't you just start playing lol? why are you so worried with catching up with Japan already :).

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuFan22 View Post
    http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp...ne_main/tc/en/
    Its under notifications under the krieg event

also, in the NA version of the game, Does Coby evolve at all?
    He does once but I believe we get a different version of him later which I think is not part of the same evolution line, I think its an event where we can get Helmeppo and Coby in their Water 7/pre timeskip formes.

Also its the global version not the NA version .

Quote Originally Posted by GetsugaZoro View Post
    I just told you the japanese version is in Skypeia, so we are a lot of islands, behind, we get an island a month and japan gets an island a month, so we won't catch up unless they change that, didn't you just start playing lol? why are you so worried with catching up with Japan already :).

He does once but I believe we get a different version of him later which I think is not part of the same evolution line, I think its an event where we can get Helmeppo and Coby in their Water 7/pre timeskip formes.

Also its the global version not the NA version .
    I know the Japanese version is in Skypiea. You told me that already. North American version has released Twin Cape on April 3rd and already the same month we are getting Whiskey Peak. So I get the impression that we are getting more islands faster then expected to catch up where or near the Japanese version. Since I'm at the Baratie, I do not wish to be stuck on Twin Cape waiting for a new location to arrive. There is a game called Final Fantasy Record Keeper and I'm stuck waiting for a new patch to arrive
    Currently writing a book

I know the Japanese version is in Skypiea. You told me that already. North American version has released Twin Cape on April 3rd and already the same month we are getting Whiskey Peak. So I get the impression that we are getting more islands faster then expected to catch up where or near the Japanese version. Since I'm at the Baratie, I do not wish to be stuck on Twin Cape waiting for a new location to arrive. There is a game called Final Fantasy Record Keeper and I'm stuck waiting for a new patch to arrive
    Hmmm, you beat all elite stages already? I' can't even beat last stage of FFIV in elite mode.

@joekido_the_Second: Since you are still in Baratie, you don't need to worry about the game catching the Japanese version... there are plenty of things to do, extra islands, and lots and lots of characters to evolve. Even when you arrive in the last island of the story mode, you still will have too many evolvers and gil to gatter

Edit: I always loved FF games (since NES generation) and I play FF:RK too, but OP:TC is much more appealing :P

I was told that this game is at the current arc. Who's right here?
    Whoever said the game is up to the current arc is way off. The Japanese version only just released Skypiea. I believe they have released some gem-pull characters from the more recent arcs, such as DoFlamingo, but the overall storyline isn't anywhere near there yet.
    Brook makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasumi_Emi View Post
    Whoever said the game is up to the current arc is way off. The Japanese version only just released Skypiea. I believe they have released some gem-pull characters from the more recent arcs, such as DoFlamingo, but the overall storyline isn't anywhere near there yet.
    Doflamingo is not from rare pull though. He is like Mihawk 24 hours stage but with super difficulty. While Mihawk stages are at 30 stamina (Expert) and 40 stamina (Master), Doflamingo is on a different level which no one near him at 40 (Master) and 60 (Ultimate).

Currently, Doflamingo is the most difficult stage which required many characters to have low cool down in order to win without using fruit. When he is on his knee, he can deal 99999 damage lol. Nobody gonna survive that attack.

Just have time to extract Enel sprite and some new characters from the current event Domino from Impel Down. Haven't managed to drop Viper and Oam will update when I got it.

Last edited by Meltrandy1-6; April 10th, 2015 at 01:53 PM.

These are so cool! Thanks for sharing!!

Sometimes I doubt the 2x drop rates of newly released islands..I've been farming for enel like there's no tommorow but still no luck :(
    We Live In An Age Where Men's Dreams Come True!!!!

Wow 60 stamina... Ultimate... sounds like godly XD

Quote Originally Posted by ItzWizz View Post
    Sometimes I doubt the 2x drop rates of newly released islands..I've been farming for enel like there's no tommorow but still no luck :(
    Yep, my friend has been farming for Crocodile since he came out but not a single drop while some guy got it with only one try. For Enel I only played for 30 times comparing to other boss I got him the fastest. I think the drop rate is around 1% and x2 time drop rate will be 2% that is very low. Just my thought though.

Quote Originally Posted by silasyl View Post
    Wow 60 stamina... Ultimate... sounds like godly XD
    Yep, he is god his lead skill and special are also very good. He has the highest attack in game currently equal to Monster Chopper.

I've been farming laboon like 80 times and still no luck

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information