+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 544 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 10876

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

This is one bad Sugo. Goldenweeks, Miss Valentines, Hatchis, silvers everywhere. Best for those who don't have many CP9s because those units seem favored (esp. Kaku).

Pulled Sengoku on the account I didn't had him and pulled inthawk on the main account, both within the first few pulls

The rest wasn't too great but I didn't go over 30ish gems on both accounts

Hmm..For real though, what's up with global optc with the shitty rates, lack of certain units/fortnights/raids and removal of a legend?? Like i dunno if its licensing stuff or they're just doing it for the heck of it. I mean global has the potential to have a larger user base which equals more money, but its like they don't want that. It just baffles me tbh.
    We Live In An Age Where Men's Dreams Come True!!!!

And Clash of the Clashes announced right after most people probably blew their gems on Sugo, lol.

Gave the standard 5 pulls. Got Intvankov and Bonney 5*, and a (dupe) Sengoku plus a couple of silver posters. Figures that I pull the only rate up legend I already own...

Did 8 pulls all duplicates. Lame sugo and lame fortnight announced. Don't got either Doma or Sengoku.

Oh yay... Blackbeard.
    "I still think you are on the run or something.
    You just look like a different person, in a new place, with a new name in every picture." - Hiroy

ADD ME ON One Piece Treasure Cruise : GLOBAL: 782,244,354 (RAY/BOA/WB/SW SHANKS/SABO)

Spent 140 Gems, got 2 Legends in a row.. both Mihawk.. both dupes
    The game is so frustrating sometimes I don't even know why I even bother with Global pulls anymore

I got Gedatsu on the FP pull, I'm feeling lucky today!

Vista, Nojiko (new), Evolved Arlong, evolved Thatch(new), Tabasco Usopp, X-Drake (new), Usopp Hammer, evolved Mr. 3.

Well, 3 new units out out of 8 isn't that bad (even though only one of them were part of the Sugo Boost). I'll get one more try tomorrow but I don't want to buy gems anymore
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

I'm not very lucky on sugos but this was a catastrophe. All dupes except evolved Koala.
    I'm never getting a Rayleigh, right global?
    Excuse my bad English.
    One Piece Treasure Cruise: 396,447,262

... Ha... haha... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

They just sent a message informing of the date that they'll reimburse the used items (manuals and units) from the skill-up mistake on the 24th. They sent a rainbow gem to apologize, which gave me one last pull...

and I got Legend Mihawk

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    ... Ha... haha... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

They just sent a message informing of the date that they'll reimburse the used items (manuals and units) from the skill-up mistake on the 24th. They sent a rainbow gem to apologize, which gave me one last pull...

and I got Legend Mihawk
    Congratulations are in order xD
    Eso es suerte y lo demás son... trollings de bandai.
    Excuse my bad English.
    One Piece Treasure Cruise: 396,447,262

Japan just announce another two movies in game Strong World and Death End.

Hope they are Raid boss and normal Fortnight, not rare recruit.

Bad Sugo for me

Pulled Ivankov (which is ok i didnt have him and hes lvl 50)
    Koala (i have one already -.-)
    Gin (again you)
    Miss Valentine ()

Uh!? They're gona give us another set of units with the log abilities instead, this seriously dont have any sense at all!!

I should have started playing Japan back then

Quote Originally Posted by FKM View Post
    Uh!? They're gona give us another set of units with the log abilities instead, this seriously dont have any sense at all!!

I should have started playing Japan back then
    You mean instead of the log characters? Are we going to get global-exclusive units? This sounds like a copyright problem with the voices, like with Zephyr and the SW characters.

EDIT: where did they talk about the new characters? I don't see anything in the game announcements... oh, we're getting the Alabasta kids and play-when-you-want turtle times next week, nice
    Last edited by luffink; May 20th, 2016 at 07:22 AM.

I wonder if they're just doing English dubbed versions of the log characters

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    You mean instead of the log characters? Are we going to get global-exclusive units? This sounds like a copyright problem with the voices, like with Zephyr and the SW characters
    So is true the copyright problem? I dont quite get the real issue there but isnt supposed the anime to be released legaly outside Japan? I remember reading about that before, man this suck they really need to find a better way to solve this like import the account to the Japan version

So is true the copyright problem? I dont quite get the real issue there but isnt supposed the anime to be released legaly outside Japan? I remember reading about that before, man this suck they really need to find a better way to solve this like import the account to the Japan version
    There's nothing official about copyright problems, that's why the community assumes is we haven't got Zephyr, but Bandai have not said anything.

We already have like four or five sets of Strawhat characters. The only difference in the ones taken out are the voices, so the normal suspicion is that the voices are the problem here. We also never got Zephyr or the Strong World Strawhats, all movie characters, so like Mr0 says, the general opinion is that there are some problems with the anime-related rights in the global version (they even took out their numbers from the Pirate Log). We got Strong World Ace and Strong World Shanks anyway, so it may not be related to that.

We also never got the Oars combined event and the DBZ joint event, but I think those didn't give any special unit, and the DBZ game seems to be getting popular so there might still be a slim chance there
    Last edited by luffink; May 20th, 2016 at 07:49 AM.

If it was because of the voices then why not just remove the voice feature? I'm really curious what's the reason behind this because I'm 100% sure I saw log Luffy in the early Facebook voting and the next day they were taking him out

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information