+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 544 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 10876

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

why not play both accounts? I'm collecting gems and do occasionally (new) fortnights on global and play mainly and the most on my japanese account

@Ura: how exactly do they refund the books? :D how do they know how much are missing etc.

If anyone needs some specific captains like Dofla, Mihawk, Rayleigh, Blackbeard, Enel etc. just let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Best Kept Secret View Post
    why not play both accounts? I'm collecting gems and do occasionally (new) fortnights on global and play mainly and the most on my japanese account

@Ura: how exactly do they refund the books? :D how do they know how much are missing etc.

If anyone needs some specific captains like Dofla, Mihawk, Rayleigh, Blackbeard, Enel etc. just let me know
    Yep, playing both is what I'm going to do. We should bully Tadabola into doing it too

About the refunding, they sent a message saying they messed up in the english version but not the french one so they will give a rainbow gem (as always) and then refund those who used:
    A) same character in power up
    B) skill books

And they will reinstate the characters and the skillbooks apparently. At least that's what the message says.
    They said they will warn about the dates of the skillbooks and characters refunding later.

I guess they have a record in the servers or will send forms asking about what each player used like the Data Restoration forms? Idk but seems like they can do it so lets hope people feel compensated.
    Excuse my bad English.
    One Piece Treasure Cruise: 396,447,262

No problem Ura, the colosseum is basically like 5, 10, 15, 30 stamina fortnight versions and each of them has 5 fights. The left one of course is the easiest, the last one (chaos difficulty) is absolut end game content and many legends as well as maxed characters (with max special) are required.. helloooo perfect Croc team. But you will soon be able to tackle the 5 and 10 colosseum versions, and you also get the most EXP out of them. They are basically like 15 Stamina fortnights when it comes to that.

so thats Mr0 and u Ura that just added me? Nice that you got Blue Gilly he is a great Orb Changer and will help you a lot at the beginning and even later on

@Mr0: I really dig the Law artwork, it's a shame that his evolved version doesn't nearly look as cool as the standard one
    Yeah his artwork is so good as a 5star, it kinda makes me want to hang onto him like this haha !
    And yeah that'll be me that added you, I haven't changed my name yet, I'll set it to Mr0 this evening.

Yeah, I'm playing both Japan/Global simultaneously as well~ Mostly focus on the JP side of things and just do FNs on Global to try and socket whomever for the week. Was fortunate enough to pull a Log Luffy during the last global sugo so I've been socketing him up the past week. Kind of sucks if they're truly removing him from the pool, will be harder to find co-caps.

Quote Originally Posted by Ura View Post
    PS: seems they are going to refund the skill books and characters that people used during the mistake skill up time!
    Oh, that's good of them! In hindsight I kind of wish I'd used the skillbooks yesterday to double up on possible skillups with the refund. I guess I will get like 50 Ashura Zoro books back though... yay?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Mr0 View Post
    Yeah his artwork is so good as a 5star, it kinda makes me want to hang onto him like this haha !
    It's kind of funny how both Corazon and Law have better artwork as 5 star than their evolve forms.

I think I'll try the blue turtle farming in japan version before going to bed tonight.
    Although I think that the day change in japan is at 17pm on my timezone. I'll have time tomorrow morning too.
    Excuse my bad English.

Tada try it! I'm hooked again like when I first started global. Idk if you know japanese but I'm only a beginner at studying it and more or less I can get the specials and cap skills effects.
    Also I run your Sengoku yesterday on global for Jabra farming and he dropped so thanks again, you're a lucky charm.

PS: seems they are going to refund the skill books and characters that people used during the mistake skill up time!
    Man, I'm so tempted... I'm thinking about selling my side account (WB + a lot of rare recruits) and start japan on my tablet. I keep my main in my phone since I never waste any stamina :P But japan is looking great

Ok I switched to Diamante Ura just in case you need him, but watch out for the elder turtle his special cant kill them

@Brotato: Haha thanks I was about to say that I myself refuse to evolve Corazon! Just because of that :D
    Did you guys see Raid Sabo.. It's the same thing with him imo

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    Man, I'm so tempted... I'm thinking about selling my side account (WB + a lot of rare recruits) and start japan on my tablet. I keep my main in my phone since I never waste any stamina :P But japan is looking great
    I have a side account with a WB too... and it's so abandoned. I only use it for the tap barrel game with myself since I don't have friends nearby and I was never able to pull off the fake location thing.

@Best Kept Secret thank you! You're really nice, you know.
    Excuse my bad English.

Ok I switched to Diamante Ura just in case you need him, but watch out for the elder turtle his special cant kill them

@Brotato: Haha thanks I was about to say that I myself refuse to evolve Corazon! Just because of that :D
    Did you guys see Raid Sabo.. It's the same thing with him imo
    Yes!! Raid Sabo's evolution is a tragedy ! His initial artwork is so much better! What is it with ruining the poor characters by evolving them...

@Ura were you able to get the limited edition Ace from the 15stamina island ? He's very useful for clearing turtle times, especially for the next few weeks as we have max specials with the limited edition Sunny ship. I've been able to get a good amount of turtles each time thanks to him!

I managed to get him this morning thanks to a friend Law and one gem. My first int type. He got a few turtles I had there.
    He doesn't have the best attack ever but it's not bad either.

This is my box so far:
    http://postimg.org/image/8nmuj2xs1/

Someone can illustrate me about the books?
    Last edited by Ura; May 18th, 2016 at 03:38 PM.
    Excuse my bad English.

I managed to get him this morning thanks to a friend Law and one gem. My first int type. He got a few turtles I had there.

This is my box so far:

If I'm not mistaken, those books can give powers to any character, the same way you'd get one with a copy of the character. Bu I only knew the first ones, which give random powers, I didn't know that there were books for specific powers
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Interestly enough, got Dalton,Carne,Miss Monday and Dr Kureah on FP recruit
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Looks like Japan is finally getting the next island. Curious on whether there will be a story mode Boa.

Also interested to see how this gets padded. I'd be stoked if that wild pig Luffy that gets eaten by Luffy is a miniboss.

Also, looks like we're getting Thriller Bark Part 1 on June 1 for global

I think it gonna be Marigold and Sandersonia as Boss since in the manga Luffy doesn't even fight Hancock. I don't think there are many to farm on this island. Since we already got Marguerite trio unless they decide to put Kuja pirate in.

This is my box so far:

Nice! and Marco too? you are really quick! How did Turtle Time work out for you? And yes you can use Ace too.
    Those books you got are the socket books, with the skull they give a random power up, and the others specific powers. Did you get those for free? :D you already got the best of them to use. You should always go with auto-heal, matching orbs, special cooldown, despair and chain resistance. But I think we will go into that in the near future, right now I would not use them on the characters. A Legend would be best and maybe (!) Blue Gilly.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Mr0 View Post
    Yes!! Raid Sabo's evolution is a tragedy ! His initial artwork is so much better! What is it with ruining the poor characters by evolving them...

@Ura were you able to get the limited edition Ace from the 15stamina island ? He's very useful for clearing turtle times, especially for the next few weeks as we have max specials with the limited edition Sunny ship. I've been able to get a good amount of turtles each time thanks to him!
    I guess they changed it just because Legend Sabo evolved looks so much like the standard Raid one..

Nice! and Marco too? you are really quick! How did Turtle Time work out for you? And yes you can use Ace too.
    Those books you got are the socket books, with the skull they give a random power up, and the others specific powers. Did you get those for free? :D you already got the best of them to use. You should always go with auto-heal, matching orbs, special cooldown, despair and chain resistance. But I think we will go into that in the near future, right now I would not use them on the characters. A Legend would be best and maybe (!) Blue Gilly.
    Nice! I'll keep them faved for the time being. And lol I just pulled story mode Croc on FP pull. Japanese FP is the best. Gotta evolve him to slasher form.

The turtle time was great! Thanks for Diamante. Got enough blue turtles to level up Blue Gilly and get Brook ready to evolve.
    Excuse my bad English.

Yo sup guys!! Haven't been on here for a long time.. I'm mostly active in the line and fb optc groups. I play JP and have Log, Ray, Sengoku and Law with max sockets. So if you have those just add me, even if you don't it's ok. ID:276409394. I've been playing since like when whiskey peak was the new island at that time. So yeah! Its good to be back! Cheers xD
    We Live In An Age Where Men's Dreams Come True!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ItzWizz View Post
    Yo sup guys!! Haven't been on here for a long time.. I'm mostly active in the line and fb optc groups. I play JP and have Log, Ray, Sengoku and Law with max sockets. So if you have those just add me, even if you don't it's ok. ID:276409394. I've been playing since like when whiskey peak was the new island at that time. So yeah! Its good to be back! Cheers xD
    I'm new on the JP version. I'll add you but feel free to deny if you need space for more leveled up players =)
    And welcome back to the forum~
    Excuse my bad English.

I'm a little late to the share-your-ID party but here are mine:
    Global: 737 403 408
    Japan: 309 617 054
    Japan 2:
    246 392 157

Oh great this time is for real, the very first pull was finally Rayleigh!! after 400 days of playing my firts legend!!!

Spoiler:

Also got Hawkins, the rest were dupe with only 25 gems

Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information