+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 544 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

Quote Originally Posted by ItzWizz View Post
    once again impressive!! You should really extract a doffy or boa Hancock one..those ones a really epic too!!
    Actually, I did extract since they came out.

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    wow, is there an place where I can find all those sprites from this game?
    For now, I think no one did but I got almost all characters sprite in game.
    Last edited by Meltrandy1-6; March 23rd, 2015 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FKM View Post
    Neat, but it will take a year to reach Skypiea for global version

BTW: everyone remember to do the turtle island today, i just did the first run, now my arlong is lvl 43 easily; check the blog for the info about the time

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-eXPC9_ma_a...A8/s1600/0.png
    Well according to PST it should be 11AM, my sixth digit is 3 so it should be up rigth now (and it isnt)Oo bit in GMT-8 it seems to be in an hour, so I'll check it out later, maybe the website I checked is wrong.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

can you show me? its hosted somewhere? can you PM me if you have the time

can you show me? its hosted somewhere? can you PM me if you have the time
    Is in Meltrandy1-6 photobucket, the same one with those pic linked I believe.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

Just saw Kid Sabo, seem like someone has already obtain KM3 copy. His skill is super cool.

For 3 turns, Increase chance to get yellow orb and decrease purple orb.

Quote Originally Posted by GetsugaZoro View Post
    Is in Meltrandy1-6 photobucket, the same one with those pic linked I believe.
    How can I acess it? it says the album is private :(

Did the Easter event and I got the passcode, although it's pretty easy.

Don't open if you don't want to cheat ; 3
    Spoiler:
    devilfruit

You are awesome!! BTW..do you have a place where you host them? It would be cool if I could get my hands on those sprites!!!
    We Live In An Age Where Men's Dreams Come True!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    Did the Easter event and I got the passcode, although it's pretty easy.

Don't open if you don't want to cheat ; 3
    Spoiler:
    devilfruit
    Do you have to enter the password somewhere? I don't understand how it works...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr0 View Post
    Do you have to enter the password somewhere? I don't understand how it works...
    http://news.gb.onepiece-tc.jp/keyword_campaigns

Enter the passcode there, and then it will ask for your account number (the 9-digit one you use for friend requests). Then if you're already in game, quit the game and start it up again and you'll have several messages, each one with one of the prizes for obtaining the passcode.
    Brook makes me happy.

Hello everybody!

I started to play this game since its internacional release and the more I play, more I like it.
    I'm really happy with the v2 crew release, I got a Luffy balloon and a Zoro Wolfs Sword, both v2, beside an Ace.
    Now just need to evolve all of them, but at the moment I am trying to farm Usopp manuals in Kuro island.

Everybody start getting ready for Mihawk challenge next month :)

i beat Expert Kuro aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Strings View Post
    I've done Arlong Park episode 7 like over 200 times and I still haven't got Mohmoo. I feel your frustration, my friend.
    i did the Don Krieg final ep over 30 times (because they give you a special title at 30 so i know for sure) and he never dropped not once until the one play through at the exact time i was complaining to my boyfriend that about it

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    i beat Expert Kuro aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

i did the Don Krieg final ep over 30 times (because they give you a special title at 30 so i know for sure) and he never dropped not once until the one play through at the exact time i was complaining to my boyfriend that about it
    Yay on Kuro! I managed him once, too. Never doing the 30-stamina run again. I don't need Sogeking manuals, I got Django during that run, and I got my gem and my title. Spending the rest of the Kuro event in Elite hoping for Golden Pound books.
    Brook makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasumi_Emi View Post
    Yay on Kuro! I managed him once, too. Never doing the 30-stamina run again. I don't need Sogeking manuals, I got Django during that run, and I got my gem and my title. Spending the rest of the Kuro event in Elite hoping for Golden Pound books.
    You might need two Jango. Marine Jango is different to Dancing Jango and you can evolve him right away when Hina launch if you have spare Jango.

Quote Originally Posted by Meltrandy1-6 View Post
    You might need two Jango. Marine Jango is different to Dancing Jango and you can evolve him right away when Hina launch if you have spare Jango.
    I actually do have two now. ^_^ Got my first one during that lone 30-stamina run I did for the sake of beating all of them, and then almost immediately I ran into him again during an Elite Kuro run. First time I've ever had him show up during Elite, but he dropped for me. So, now they're both sitting around waiting to be leveled and evolved.
    Brook makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasumi_Emi View Post
    I actually do have two now. ^_^ Got my first one during that lone 30-stamina run I did for the sake of beating all of them, and then almost immediately I ran into him again during an Elite Kuro run. First time I've ever had him show up during Elite, but he dropped for me. So, now they're both sitting around waiting to be leveled and evolved.
    All rare character for each event will drop 100%. For Kuro, it's Jango. Buggy - Mochi. Arlong - Hachi etc.

All rare character for each event will drop 100%. For Kuro, it's Jango. Buggy - Mochi. Arlong - Hachi etc.
    the only arlong char I have is the one with the 100% drop (even that those hidden bosses are pretty rare)

I'm expeting the arlong event to get the final farmable characters I don't have, kuroobi, chew, mohmoh and nezumi

But I think when arlong event comes the laboon island will come as well, so Its gonna be farm hell

-------------

hey meltrandy do you know why I can't see your photobucket?

the only arlong char I have is the one with the 100% drop (even that those hidden bosses are pretty rare)

I'm expeting the arlong event to get the final farmable characters I don't have, kuroobi, chew, mohmoh and nezumi

But I think when arlong event comes the laboon island will come as well, so Its gonna be farm hell

-------------

hey meltrandy do you know why I can't see your photobucket?
    Rare character will be hard to find but in exchange for 100% drop rate compare to normal one who did appear all the time but not always drop like Kabaji for Buggy. And yes you can farm Kuroobi and Chew just like Kabaji but not Mohmoo which he will appear later when Kraken event come out. Nezumi will tag along with Kimono Straw Hat.

Oh I set it to private will unlock for you.

Rare character will be hard to find but in exchange for 100% drop rate compare to normal one who did appear all the time but not always drop like Kabaji for Buggy. And yes you can farm Kuroobi and Chew just like Kabaji but not Mohmoo which he will appear later when Kraken event come out. Nezumi will tag along with Kimono Straw Hat.

Oh I set it to private will unlock for you.
    thanks! but you seem to know those events, is from the japanese version? if so, do you know if yosaku appear on any of those? and do you think those rare code chars (chopperman, kid sabo, sanji chinese and rebeca ) has a chance of appearing in the global version?

thanks! but you seem to know those events, is from the japanese version? if so, do you know if yosaku appear on any of those? and do you think those rare code chars (chopperman, kid sabo, sanji chinese and rebeca ) has a chance of appearing in the global version?
    Yes, I play Japanese version. If I remember it correctly Yosaku come with Kimono Straw Hat but you can recruit him using friend point.

For those characters, I think it will be available in someway for global version but it will be hard to control not like Japanese version. Or may be they will just launch it like Valentine Vivi and Perona as a one time rare character. Cuz Kid Ace is like that too.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information