+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 506 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

My current crew is:

Luffy - Gear 2 - Lv 50
    Zoro - Ashura Ichibugin - Lv 39
    Arlong - Shark on Tooth - Lv 52
    Nami - Thunderbolt Tempo - Lv 46
    Usopp - Usopp Golden Pound - Lv 43

I'd be curious on thoughts or recommendations.

Also, is using the Gems for a Rare Recruit for the new Straw Hat Pirates worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by J-Sack View Post
    My current crew is:

Luffy - Gear 2 - Lv 50
    Zoro - Ashura Ichibugin - Lv 39
    Arlong - Shark on Tooth - Lv 52
    Nami - Thunderbolt Tempo - Lv 46
    Usopp - Usopp Golden Pound - Lv 43

I'd be curious on thoughts or recommendations.

Also, is using the Gems for a Rare Recruit for the new Straw Hat Pirates worth it?
    Yes Gear 3 Luffy is one of the best leaders ingame, Zoro and Nami are great also.

As for recomendation, your team seems to have no synergy, Luffy is only boosting himself and Arlong, I guess either make a strenght team or a Slasher team to maximize your damage, I curently use a Slasher teams and its awesome and with Mihawk coming they will become event better but I believe Luffy Gear 3 teams are just as good.

Quote Originally Posted by ItzWizz View Post
    Haha that's how this damn game is.. You save fruits and get crap. Tho for global I hope you guys manage to pull balloon luffy or his evo Gear 3.. Getting him guarantees you'll go unbeaten as long as you land your perfects right. V2 Zoro aka Tank Zoro is another must have if one wishes to avoid headaches when fighting 24 hour bosses.
    Lol yeah I got everyone but those :( and I have no more gems(not buying).

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

I wanted to be a marine... Bittersweet Pirate's Avatar

This game has sucked me in, hook, line, and sinker. I'll be darned if I'm spending any money on it, though. And the drop rates can burn in hell.

I run a 5* Ace team and a Zeff team, I'm leveling an Arlong team, and I'd love to build an INT team for my juicy v2 4* Nami and Brain Point Chopper I picked up yesterday.

714251331 if anyone's interested. My levels are pretty low though. Happy hunting everyone!

Turtle island is coming next week awesome.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

Quote Originally Posted by ItzWizz View Post
    Saw that the global version has finally released the strawhats V2!!! Now overpowered and useful units have hit the scene! Do you guys have any of them??
    I managed to get Usopp Hammer, but nothing else of value from my pulls. I had three free pulls from saving up gems, and then was very bad and bought another 30. From the ones I bought, I got Tashigi, Nami, Sanji, Alvida, another Nami, and Don Krieg, if I'm remembering all of them. I forget now who my other two gets were from the free pulls. -_- All of them were characters I either already had, or could have gotten through evolving characters I already had. The only good part of those gem pulls is that Krieg, one of the Namis, and Alvida were all fully evolved forms, so it kept me from having to waste Beli and level fodder getting my pre-existing versions leveled and evolved.
    Brook makes me happy.

went crazy and spent all my 80 fruit that i have saved in the last month...... only got mr prince and hammer usopp. obvious rage quit afterwards.

OK seriously... FUCK THIS GAME!!!!!!!

better chance my ass... Fucking Mr. 3... No ver. 2 SH... again... No quick character again...

Yup awesome... yup completely normal.

EDIT
    Forgot to mention... Not a single fucking Super Success! 2 Failures at the Shipyard again... And tadda... Drop x2 my ass at Baratie... No fucking Zeff... But Patty and Carne all the time.
    Last edited by Kishido; March 19th, 2015 at 05:42 AM.

I spent 22 bucks on the 2x chance day to get the V2 Strawhats. I got Impact Usopp and a bunch of double characters ... was hoping for Zoro or Luffy. :(

This Bonus Upgrade time has been really useful. I got special lvl 2 for Butchie, Jango, Siam and Kuro. However, I've only got one Usopp manual at the moment. I'm hoping to get 2-3 more then upgrade my Usopp with my second usopp and the manuals. If I don't get the special upgrade... I might quit this game. LOL

I still don't have Chopper, but I'm still saving the manuals I got for him... Drum Island by X-mas? T_T

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Forgot to mention... Not a single fucking Super Success! 2 Failures at the Shipyard again... And tadda... Drop x2 my ass at Baratie... No fucking Zeff... But Patty and Carne all the time.
    I've done Arlong Park episode 7 like over 200 times and I still haven't got Mohmoo. I feel your frustration, my friend.
    "I still think you are on the run or something.
    You just look like a different person, in a new place, with a new name in every picture." - Hiroy

ADD ME ON One Piece Treasure Cruise : GLOBAL: 782,244,354 (RAY/BOA/WB/SW SHANKS/SABO)

Yeah, tried to get Zeff both during 2x drop and half stamina for Baratie, and never got him.

Also felt the burn of 2 Ship upgrade failures, which I just need Merry to get to Level 6 for 1.2x ATK, but both times failed thus wasting 14 cola.

I also noticed some people on my friend list have switched to using Ashura Zoro as captain, which makes sense for Kuro island. Unfortunately my Dexterity team is really weak aside from Ashura Zoro, so using another Ashura Zoro as Helper Captain takes a while to clear the stage. I guess I should try evolving Smoker at least, though that seems a while away, espcially since I'm barely getting any big turtles on the elite kuro run. I still haven't got any usopp skill drop either.

Looking forward to Turtle Island.

Quote Originally Posted by Strings View Post
    I spent 22 bucks on the 2x chance day to get the V2 Strawhats. I got Impact Usopp and a bunch of double characters ... was hoping for Zoro or Luffy. :(

This Bonus Upgrade time has been really useful. I got special lvl 2 for Butchie, Jango, Siam and Kuro. However, I've only got one Usopp manual at the moment. I'm hoping to get 2-3 more then upgrade my Usopp with my second usopp and the manuals. If I don't get the special upgrade... I might quit this game. LOL

I still don't have Chopper, but I'm still saving the manuals I got for him... Drum Island by X-mas? T_T

EDIT:

I've done Arlong Park episode 7 like over 200 times and I still haven't got Mohmoo. I feel your frustration, my friend.
    Don't keep Chopper manual. When he evolve, his special will be reset.

OK... Today I got 5x Gems cuz of log in days... Of course I have spended them for rare recruit... You know better chances... And what have I gotten?

Nami... In what version... Tempo Mirage level 5!!! No fucking ver 2 again... Or at least a QCK character...

Spoiler:
    Fuck You!

I wanted to be a marine... Bittersweet Pirate's Avatar

I'll be damned if I can't get a purple penguin for the life of me. And the pirate penguins? Oh no, no no no. I think they're actually a myth.

A friend and I did the v2 rare pull at the same time the other day...and we each got a Coby at the same time. It's fate. My other v2 pulls landed me a 4* Tashigi that I needed (and wanted ), the 4* version of the new Nami, and Brain and Guard Point Choppers. So I'm not crying.

Except about the pirate penguins.

Yes. My Usopp plan worked out. I used three skill books and another Golden Pound Usopp and his special leveled up twice. 13 turn cool down now.

Now it's time to grind again and again.
    "I still think you are on the run or something.
    You just look like a different person, in a new place, with a new name in every picture." - Hiroy

ADD ME ON One Piece Treasure Cruise : GLOBAL: 782,244,354 (RAY/BOA/WB/SW SHANKS/SABO)

For those want to max out GP Ussop special, I suggest you to keep collecting Manual and wait for skill x2 event before using it. That will help a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Strings View Post
    Yes. My Usopp plan worked out. I used three skill books and another Golden Pound Usopp and his special leveled up twice. 13 turn cool down now.

Now it's time to grind again and again.
    If you get any more GP Usopp books, hang on to them for a while. We're getting a bonus thing soon that will increase the chances of leveling someone's specials. I only have one book so far, but hopefully I can get more before the special thing ends.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Looking to add more friends! I plan to farm Laboon and have him as my captain during Mihawk, so if anybody has a high level Vivi they'll be using for it, I'd love to friend you! Also could use folks with DEX captains like Ashura Zoro to help out with Kuro. My friend code is 032, 446, 194. If you added me a while ago you may need to add me again. After the English release's first update I had to start over.
    Brook makes me happy.

I realize that I haven't really focused on leveling up one character, except when trying to evolve them and then they eventually drop back to Level 1.

So while I have evolved forms of some characters, most are in the level 30 range. That did leave me with 3 crews I currently have set up, each have been able to get through/grind Elite Kuro when paired with a good Helper captain.

My teams are:
    Slasher (C) Enraged Arlong (39), Ashura Zoro (38), Kuro of a Hundred Plans (42), Buggy the Clown (29), Candelabra Mr 3 (29).
    DEX team (C) Ashura Zoro(38), Colors Trap Miss Goldenweek (17), Dancing Django (22), Smoker (32), Cabaji (20).
    INT team with (C) Happiness Punch Nami (30), Buggy the Clown(29), Candelabra Mr 3(29), Brian Point Chopper (32), Nico Robin (32)

At this point in the game should I be just focusing on leveling up one or 2 characters? I've also been debating on trying to evolve Vivi to Princess Vivi but that is still far away as she's only lvl 29 out of 70.

And of course, my third attempt at leveling up Going Merry to Level 6 failed again...

Just got all the character from Skypiea. I'm ready for next patch Upperyard - Maxim.

Neat, but it will take a year to reach Skypiea for global version

BTW: everyone remember to do the turtle island today, i just did the first run, now my arlong is lvl 43 easily; check the blog for the info about the time

We Live In An Age Where Men's Dreams Come True!!!!

wow, is there an place where I can find all those sprites from this game?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information