+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Borderlands 3

Default Re: Borderlands 3

Man i hope they will restock their freaking collectors edition. Sold out first day...what kind of BS is that. How many did they make? 100?

Oh god.

I was hopoing for a few gameplay vids last wednesday and then they announced Epic store exclusivity for 6 months.
    Guess I'll be playing this one on the PS4. At least for year or so, I might go pc after it's launched on Steam and provided a nice sale or promotion is going on.

The gameplay vids seem to be scheduled for May 1st, btw.

Queen's got the Funk Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

I didn't expect more from the Trailer than it has shown:
    other planets, old chars (even from tales) and customizable rides (aside from the car-paint).
    I only have to get used to Maya's new hairstyle.

If anyone wants to Play coop on PS4, PM, but notice: I am not a rusher, I'll try to enjoy this game.
    actual sized Queen-GIF (alternative colours): https://media.giphy.com/media/SUEiLt...hgCz/giphy.gif
    My imagination of Moria's ol' crew: https://ibb.co/hEDSv8

As a heavy Steam user, I don't get the hate for epic. If B3 were a Steam exclusive for a year, nobody would bat an eye. What's the problem? Login into Epic store? I have to do the same everytime with Steam when I want to play a game. They fucking invented that shit.
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    As a heavy Steam user, I don't get the hate for epic. If B3 were a Steam exclusive for a year, nobody would bat an eye. What's the problem? Login into Epic store? I have to do the same everytime with Steam when I want to play a game. They fucking invented that shit.
    At first I felt the same. I use other stores too, like Uplay and Origin and I have an Epic account for some freebies even.
    But then I started seeing the comments about why nobody is diggin the Epic store. It lacks a lot of basic features like a shopping cart and gets hacked all the time. It didn't felt like a good system yet to me so I prefer to play it on the PS4 and bypass that. I played the first one on the PS3 too so it feels like going back home.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

https://www.twitch.tv/gearboxofficial

Reminder that the Borderlands 3 gameplay reveal stream is starting in 17 minutes
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

I liked what I saw very much.

Even though its an early build, it already seems more fun than BL2. The cool thing is, that there were hardcore BL Streamer at the event. They played it and the verdict was one sided. It exceeded high expectations...even though it was early in the game. I was also impressed and of course i noticed every change...and them make BL so much more fluid and fun. I cant wait for the release.

Gotta get used to the new item Cards. BL2 and BLTPS had the sameitem Cards. But that's just me crying on a high Niveau. Lookin Forward to new Content and Lore about this Franchise.
    actual sized Queen-GIF (alternative colours): https://media.giphy.com/media/SUEiLt...hgCz/giphy.gif

Borderlands 2 got a new update, with a new level that sets up Borderlands 3. Its free to get until July 9th. Here's the trailer for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Borderlands 2 got a new update, with a new level that sets up Borderlands 3. Its free to get until July 9th. Here's the trailer for it.

Hidden:
    Fortunately they fixed it yesterday evening, so HC-owners on PS4 without PS-Plus could download it.
    SPOILERS AHEAD
    Hidden:
    I played until the defeat of Uranus (TT was hilarious, they even made her super-serious before the Boss, just to make her boast out laughing when reading "Uranus").

From what I played by now, it's a solid add-on. Better than Dragon Keep IMHO.

But I think it is only free til July 8th, 20:59 (don't know which Zone-time).

ADDITIONAL INFO TO THE NEW ADDON:

-YOU CAN BOOST A NEW CHAR-CLASS TO LVL 30 TO PLAY CONTENT LIKE PIRATE BOOTY AND FIGHT FOR SANCTUARY RIGHT FROM THE START WITHOUT PLAYING THROUGH THE MAIN GAME FIRST
    -FAST-TRAVEL-LOCATIONS ARE NOW SEPARATED BY CONTENT (THE DUST IS IN MAIN CAMPAIGN AND FLAMEROCK REFUGEE IS IN DRAGON KEEP)
    Last edited by Roronoa Zacho; June 12th, 2019 at 01:39 AM.

I've been waiting for the dlc for months, since I followed the leaks, and now that it's out I have actual work to do before I can take some time to play. :p
    Not that I'm complaining about working it's just the best laid plans of mice and men...

Here's the E3 trailer for Borderlands 3.

I started the game. So I'm enjoying as much I like Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequal. Amara is fun character to play as so far.

What tree are you going for?
    I'm doing a meele Amara, with the phaseslam.

I'm playing Zane right now, focusing on the Digi clone tree with some of the SNTL skills. Played a lot this weekend and reached level 36 but there still seems to be a good amount of game left.
    Last edited by Neaeran; September 16th, 2019 at 12:16 AM.
    3DS FC: 0748-2376-4827

I played for about 20 hours straight on release day. Then I had a game breaking bug so I couldn't finish the story. I'm doing a second run through now to see if I can actually finish the game this time, but if not I think I'll just be done with it.
    Gonna give ya the D.!

Quote Originally Posted by Neaeran View Post
    I'm playing Zane right now, focusing on the Digi clone tree with some of the SNTL skills. Played a lot this weekend and reached level 36 but there still seems to be a good amount of game left.
    Have you met Billy the Annoying? What a shit-broken boss!
    I love Zane btw! short cooldowns, useful Action skills.

Quote Originally Posted by The D. View Post
    I played for about 20 hours straight on release day. Then I had a game breaking bug so I couldn't finish the story. I'm doing a second run through now to see if I can actually finish the game this time, but if not I think I'll just be done with it.
    My game crushed yesterday in the menu. Loaded again and my Story Mission was gone. When I paused the game wrote "Updates available". After another Restart I was able to follow the next main quest again.

Yes, Billy was probably the most annoying boss in the game. I was lucky i was playing with a friend, so it wasn't THAT bad and we could rezz each other.

And i really like Zane too. He feels pretty different with his two skills and his playstyle is very unique. I'm running Digi-clone with shield right now. The freeze-skill is very OP btw when paired with a high fire-rate gun or a shotgun as long as you hit many crits. I constantly freeze everything around me and it even counts for the clone.
    3DS FC: 0748-2376-4827

For my playthrough as Amara, I'm focusing on the Mystical Assault skill tree at the moment. I'm only up to the point of defeating Rampager. And I have to say that boss fight is one of the hardest one I had to play in a long time.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information