Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 551

Thread: 2014 AP Award Discussion Thread.

  1. #81
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: 2014 AP Award Discussion Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Humanoid Typhoon View Post
    Sad but true 16 chars
    Wait, I am?

    That's news to me.
    Last edited by Darth; January 6th, 2015 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Thanks for the nomination though

  2. #82

    Default Re: Nominations and Candidates Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    I just want to point out Dryish hasn't posted since June, and hasn't visited the site since July.
    Didn't know about Dryish's absence. I wonder what happened to him? I hope he's doing well, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    While that doesn't disqualify him in any way since it was still within last year, if you would prefer to give your nomination to someone who is more active and likely to see it instead, you may in this instance.
    Does an Articulate Writer refer to Writers in the Writing sub-forum, or just anyone with well thought-out posts in general?

    Novel I'm working on: The Dutchman
    Chapters Completed: 1!!
    Twitch / Blogspot


  3. #83

    Default Re: 2014 AP Award Discussion Thread.

    I think its better to say as soon as possible, but I think you guys skipped my nomination.

  4. #84
    I Like Video Game Music hosemisnuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    United States

    Default Re: 2014 AP Award Discussion Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I think its better to say as soon as possible, but I think you guys skipped my nomination.
    You mean Shadowgreed. Regardless of his fitness of for any of these rewards, he at least deserves a spot for the very reason that he was nominated.

  5. #85

    Default Re: 2014 AP Award Discussion Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by hosemisnuba View Post
    You mean Shadowgreed. Regardless of his fitness of for any of these rewards, he at least deserves a spot for the very reason that he was nominated.
    Nope. The Inteligent one.

  6. #86

    Default Re: Nominations and Candidates Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogues' Gallery View Post
    Does an Articulate Writer refer to Writers in the Writing sub-forum, or just anyone with well thought-out posts in general?
    Besides the Mod Award, none of the Member awards are limited to any specific group.
    Complicating things since 2009.

  7. #87

    Default Re: 2014 AP Award Discussion Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Nope. The Inteligent one.
    Fixed .
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

    Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

  8. #88

    Default Re: 2014 AP Award Discussion Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Fixed .
    It's still misspelled.
    Complicating things since 2009.

  9. #89
    Lost in Traslation Katzztar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA

    Default Re: 2014 AP Award Discussion Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogues' Gallery View Post
    Didn't know about Dryish's absence. I wonder what happened to him? I hope he's doing well, though.
    Dryish isn't the only one I've been missing, but at least zachri has shown up some, not as often as in the past but still at least I've seen her. Has Nolus or Nia posted at all lately? I've not seen either but then I'm not too active in forums outside the manga one.

  10. #90

    Default Re: 2014 AP Award Discussion Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    Dryish isn't the only one I've been missing, but at least zachri has shown up some, not as often as in the past but still at least I've seen her. Has Nolus or Nia posted at all lately? I've not seen either but then I'm not too active in forums outside the manga one.
    Nolus posts in General Discussion a lot, but Nia hasn't been on since 2013.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  11. #91
    Discovered Stowaway The Humanoid Typhoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece

    Default Re: 2014 AP Award Discussion Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth View Post
    Wait, I am?

    That's news to me.
    And you get a second one as well

    Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    Most Articulate : Darth

  12. #92
    whereuhavea<3 i'mahollow.. melody of dead.deanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    meet me halfway..

    Default Re: 2014 AP Award Discussion Thread.

    'sup guys.. i haven't been here in a while.. well i've been lurking i just didn't post..
    so considering nominations i'll just vote for the guys i remember much if that's ok..

    MAL
    MAL info
    Spoiler:
    " Do you know me..?
    Spoiler:
    No..
    Spoiler:
    You're quite certain that we've never met before..?
    Spoiler:
    Yes of course.. "

  13. #93

    Default Re: 2014 AP Award Discussion Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by melody of dead.deanders View Post
    'sup guys.. i haven't been here in a while.. well i've been lurking i just didn't post..
    so considering nominations i'll just vote for the guys i remember much if that's ok..
    More than acceptable.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron


  14. #94
    whereuhavea<3 i'mahollow.. melody of dead.deanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    meet me halfway..

    Default Re: 2014 AP Award Discussion Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    More than acceptable.
    thanks rob.. though i guess i was late on voting.. everyone was nominated already.. i'll see to wait for the next category.. :p

    MAL
    MAL info
    Spoiler:
    " Do you know me..?
    Spoiler:
    No..
    Spoiler:
    You're quite certain that we've never met before..?
    Spoiler:
    Yes of course.. "

  15. #95

    Default Re: 2014 AP Award Discussion Thread.

    I just came here to say good luck to all the members who are nominated so far! ;)
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 9/4/19)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)


  16. #96

    Default Re: 2014 AP Award Discussion Thread.

    7. Darth
    8. DarthAsthma


    Hahahaha, this is impressively confusing.

  17. #97

    Default Re: 2014 AP Award Discussion Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by joesephes View Post
    I just came here to say good luck to all the members who are nominated so far! ;)
    Well aren't you just a delight?

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova122 View Post
    Hahahaha, this is impressively confusing.[/COLOR]
    There's nothing confusing about it.

    The Sith are taking over and they are goddamn articulate.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron


  18. #98

    Default Re: 2014 AP Award Discussion Thread.

    Most Dedicated
    Most Original
    Best Researcher

    Can someone explain those categories for me, please.
    When AP used to be good:

    NEVER FORGET !!

  19. #99

    Default Re: 2014 AP Award Discussion Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ugly View Post
    Most Dedicated
    Most Original
    Best Researcher

    Can someone explain those categories for me, please.
    Most dedicated: Pretty much best debater and who never stops to shut up and accept thay are wrong.
    Most Original: Someone who is different from the other posters.
    Best researcher: THose guys who appears with scans, translations and stuff.

  20. #100

    Default Re: 2014 AP Award Discussion Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Most Original: Someone who is different from the other posters.
    Best researcher: THose guys who appears with scans, translations and stuff.
    I agree with these two, but I interpreted Most Dedicated as someone who's put a lot of effort into the board or whatever.

    Like Jabra winning last year after his insane number of campaigns in the Character Tournament.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts