Page 102 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2771

Thread: Oda's Interviews

Default Re: Oda's Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gia Sado View Post
    Kaido flashback i presume
    In the current story i mean

BM, kaidou, miss buckin are ''the rox'', or what's left of them, and they are on the move. The way bm and kaidou allies, maybe miss buckin and weevil will also join their alliance, even more that they no longer have allince with WG, and they go way back as mates.

Wtf... but ROX is growing in power dude! So there are more members remaining.

And we all know for damn sure that the captain will make a comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolutionaryOfThe6Paths View Post
    Hmm, who knows?

Maybe Rocks is the "Im" of Pirates. Im sort of represents, I assume, what's wrong with the WG and the ultimate power in it. Perhaps Rocks IS the ultimate pirate, before and after Roger's time, but nobody know's he's alive atm.

Maybe both are 800 year old monsters that haven't died and know the truth about the world. Who knows tbh.

At the moment I just want to know Jinbe, Germa, Vivi, Cobra, and Sabo's fates. HOPING this next chapter has answers lol.

Can't wait to see what happens with them

I mean the captain has to be some enormously powerful guy (or girl) I mean he had Kaido, Big Mom, WhiteBeard, Bakkin and Shakky all as subordinates

I'm so excited to see them emerge in the story, it's probably one of my most anticipated things I want to see, up there with the last crewmember, vegapunk's new super power, what the will of D is and the void century

Captain Shakuyaku Rox
    Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Jimbei, Carrot, Vivi, Smoker

"ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS" - The Great Pirate Edward Newgate

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    What any fan wants and what is stated in interviews has mostly differed from what is happening in the story. To try and estimate if it'll finish at a specific chapter number (1400, 1650, 2000) or year (5 or 10 years from now) is a bad guessing game. Especially when the mangaka has fluctuated his stance throughout the years. There is no fixed rate when it comes to percentages either. X amount of chapters doesn't equate to a certain percentage and neither does time in the story and definitely not time as readers.

This is why dismissing things left open is crucial. Whenever I see people do this, it's usually based on "I want it to end b4 I die" or "___ said this in an interview". Neither are reliable and you can bring up that the writer and those close to him know more than us, but why do we continue to get information that is either inaccurate or just false?

The most reliable source for when the story ends is the actual story. Yonko Saga has formally introduced us to the 2 lesser known Yonko, Im, and a deeper look into the PG concept (those who make the text, amount, some locations, importance of Rio, etc). While these are very much endgame factors, we also have to question why we are

- still learning about Haki and DF applications that are almost common knowledge
    - seeing that the crew is obviously not in the same weight class as a Yonko crew and better yet the WG
    - barely venturing the other 3 Blues, but being informed about the happenings and history of them
    - digging into the Underworld, bit by bit
    - still in the dark about the D. clan, Uranus
    - still getting new members, while getting arcs that are mostly devoted to simultaneously fleshing out backstory and progressing current members? Is this only for certain members (just Sanji and Zoro)? Will the new members get this treatment? Can 2 or 3 members get this treatment in 1 arc (Nami + Franky, the blanks for Jinbei + Brook b4 Rumbar Pirates)? Can progression/backstory subplots get bundled with dreams being fulfilled in an arc and what are the chances of this getting rushed?

This isn't all and those who pay attention to the story know this. None of these things listed can be omitted or dismissed as "well it's not that important". When I question these things, it brings me to the conclusion that after this Yonko Saga, the story's pacing is going to slow down and the crew will grow through experiences that are more of their pace before returning to any Yonko antagonist. I think of when it's brought up that Shanks returned to the New World after making a name, Roger having to go through multiple voyages, how inexperienced and outclassed the crew is by their contemporaries and predecessors, not being acquainted by common tools and practices, etc and have to say that this isn't over. How long will it be before they return to endgame antagonist, after gaining experience, I just don't know. I do know that the last time they kept meeting their match (CP9, Moria, Kuma, ID, Paramount War), they had to take a break to grow individually. Based on this current pattern, I think that going back to a slower pace makes more sense than a timeskip.
    Reading stuff like this all the time in this forum: Man, a lot of people will be greatly disappointed when One Piece ends.

Imagine in the end finally knowing what one piece is. Tens of years to reach that point. Hundreds maybe thousands of theories already thrown out. Insane!

Quote Originally Posted by tron3 View Post
    Reading stuff like this all the time in this forum: Man, a lot of people will be greatly disappointed when One Piece ends.
    I mean, save for venturing into the other blues, his other points are fairly realistic. The manga still has a ridiculous amount of known content left.

What the hell!!

Looks like some sort of hacking.

Hacked for real or just a marketing ploy?

Tĥat Buster call thing has me shook.
    Did you see the spanish translator's comment regarding the next chapter? He said he believes it will become trending again. Oof

Tĥat Buster call thing has me shook.
    Did you see the spanish translator's comment regarding the next chapter? He said he believes it will become trending again. Oof
    I saw Greg's comment on his thread, teasing about next chapter too.

Btw, who is the spanish translator? Does he have a Twitter account?

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by imperioonepiece View Post
    This: https://twitter.com/Gabi_empty/statu...91486155853830

I like spoilers, but not like this. If this is a spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    I like spoilers, but not like this. If this is a spoiler.
    Lol. That's not spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by imperioonepiece View Post
    I saw Greg's comment on his thread, teasing about next chapter too.

Greg gets advanced knowledge about chapters? If so HYPE for 957 holy fuck. (I secretly don't want to go back to Wano until 960)

Edit: Yes, I know Greg's job involving OP, just wasn't sure if he got special privileges like this.
    Last edited by Gia Sado; September 24th, 2019 at 04:52 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information