View Poll Results: Who is The Big Bad Wolf?

Voters
629. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marshall D. Teach "Blackbeard"

412 65.50%
  • Sakazuki "Akainu"

39 6.20%
  • The Gorosei

86 13.67%
  • Shanks "Red Hair

13 2.07%
  • Charlotte LinLin "Big Mom"

3 0.48%
  • Kaidou "The man of a thousand beasts"

3 0.48%
  • Kong

2 0.32%
  • Dragon

6 0.95%
  • Seventh Shichibukai

2 0.32%
  • Other

63 10.02%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 107 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

I Like Video Game Music hosemisnuba's Avatar

Default Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

As the previous thread's poll has ended, I thought it would be a good idea to resurrect the topic in a new thread with a new poll. The question is, as the thread title implies: who is the final villain? Is it Blackbeard, Marshall D. Teach, the anti-Luffy? Is it Akainu, Sakazuki, the fascist dog? Is it the Gorosei, the OP world leaders focused on keeping the Grand Line in a constant state of Detente? Is it Kaidou, the strongest creature? Is it Big Mom, the homicidal mommy? Is it the red hair, Shanks (Probably Not), Luffy's role model? Is it the seventh shichibukai, the injurer of Zephyr? Is it Kong, the man right below the Gorosei? Or, is it Dragon (plot twist)(probably not)? Or, is another individual, like Zombie Ace? Cast your votes, state your reasoning, and discuss one of the most exciting questions in One Piece.

Spoiler:
    It's obviously Blackbeard, but I didn't want to spoil the fun

Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

The last villain will without a doubt be the One Piece itself...

Discovered Stowaway The Humanoid Typhoon's Avatar

Last Villain I will say between Blackbeard and Akainu (not clear yet what will happen first, War with Marines/WG before or after Luffy arive to Raftel? Maybe even something else as scenario.)

But last FIGHT will be with Shanks

I Like Video Game Music hosemisnuba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Humanoid Typhoon View Post
    But last FIGHT will be with Shanks
    I'm of the opinion that Shanks and co will get killed by the Blackbeards right before Luffy and co get to meet the Red Hairs.

WG looks like they are been set up as the final villain so I will say then.
    I know more about One Piece than you FACT.

Blackbeard feels like the logical choice right now, but i do believe that the final arc will be some kind of 3-way collision between the marines, strawhats and blackbeard pirates.

Also, kudos to you hose for not feeling obligated to include Coby and/or Smoker as valid alternatives.

Imo Blackbeard is Luffy's ultimate personal opponent while Akainu and the World Government are the last.

Quote Originally Posted by DollarScholar View Post
    Blackbeard feels like the logical choice right now, but i do believe that the final arc will be some kind of 3-way collision between the marines, strawhats and blackbeard pirates.

Also, kudos to you hose for not feeling obligated to include Coby and/or Smoker as valid alternatives.
    Final arc will probably have more than just 3 factions. Strawhats, their allies, Marine reformers, World Government, Blackbeard pirates, and possibly even the revolutionaries should all be involved

From the clues that we have been given so far, the World Government will definitely be the last opponent. I mean, before his death Whitebeard straight out said that a great war will take place as soon as someone finds the One Piece, and that the Marines and the World Government live in fear of that day.

My vote goes to the Gorosei, because the Pirate King will destroy the World Government itself, not the Marines - of course, the Straw Hats and their allies will have to face the Marines, because they are the military force of the Government; but I don't think defeating Akainu, or any Marine for that matter, would solve anything, for as long as the Gorosei exist, so will the World Government.

The system !

I nominate the Mother of all Devil Fruits / Proto Nami Goddess for the final boss!

She's Joy Boy's Mother and totally a fully fledged-out character who fits perfectly into the flow of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    I nominate the Mother of all Devil Fruits / Proto Nami Goddess for the final boss!

She's Joy Boy's Mother and totally a fully fledged-out character who fits perfectly into the flow of the story.
    Oh yeah, she'll come RIGHT out of nowhere right after BB turns out to be a sympathetic character with a homoerotic relationship with Whitebeard (who comes back as one of Moria's zombies) and Akainu is just a mislead guy with a dead pirate girlfriend.

Oh and she's friends with Moria who was behind EVERYTHING all along for several centuries for reasons unexplained. And...um yeah! Great final villain huh?

Discovered Stowaway Master Killer's Avatar

You read a lot of Naruto xD

I'll say Akainu.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Devil Fruits are in fact literal fruit from the devils garden (wich is on raftel).
    Yeah, i also think the Devil is getting fucking pissed at all the humans for constantly stealing his fruit. I heard the devil is a HUGE fan of fruits, he eats one with every meal of the day and often just as a healthy snack. It keeps his blood sugar levels in check, and he´s HAD IT with all the humans whoi like vultures raid his plantation and pick the branches clean.

But she's not the one pulling the strings. Sengoku's goat, along with Stronger the horse, has been planning her return. I'm not sure, but even Hattori, Lucci's pidgeon and T-rex, Iceburg's hamster might be in on it.

I'm of the opinion that Garp should be the one to take out Akainu

The shots...the shots have been fired everywhere. You guys are Dofling my Mingo.

Discovered Stowaway AtomBreaker's Avatar

Teach no doubt. .

Blackbeard feels like the logical choice, but...
    • Oda mentioned that Marineford is nothing compared to what he has in store for the final war, and the Government seems to be the better pick through sheer numbers and famous names alone. 4 Admiral level opponents, several already known and established Vice Admirals and a ton of Pacifista to keep Luffy's allied captains in check. Blackbeard will have his army, but it's hard to imagine that he will top the combined forces of the Government.
    • Blackbeard is obviously Luffy's top rival when it comes to finding One Piece, nothing to debate there. But that combined with Rayleigh's words "you could change nothing as you are now" hints that the real fun begins once Luffy beats Blackbeard, which, at this point, can only mean destroying the World Government. This is also the major reason why I can't see a BB vs. SHs vs. Government scenario.
    Anyway, I think having 2 top villains waiting at the end is a great concept, and it surely feels like Oda is having fun building them up.

Still voting Teach though since "Government" isn't an option (and "other" always looks like the "I don't care option")

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information