View Poll Results: Who is The Big Bad Wolf?

Voters
624. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marshall D. Teach "Blackbeard"

410 65.71%
  • Sakazuki "Akainu"

39 6.25%
  • The Gorosei

85 13.62%
  • Shanks "Red Hair

13 2.08%
  • Charlotte LinLin "Big Mom"

3 0.48%
  • Kaidou "The man of a thousand beasts"

3 0.48%
  • Kong

2 0.32%
  • Dragon

6 0.96%
  • Seventh Shichibukai

2 0.32%
  • Other

61 9.78%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgreed View Post
    Why not have Shanks the protector fight Blackbeard while The Strawhats proceed to raftel thus allowing Blackbeard to kill Shanks + crew and then having the three way battle after the Strawhats learns what happens to Shanks crew + the true history, kill two birds with one stone.

I'm not a huge supporter of this Shanks will die by BB's hands but that fight has been set up already, and I'm huge supporter of the three way battle theory and If it happens like I described it above I'll be a happy weiner.
    Happy and free!

Yeah, anything is possible. Hard to predict everything before the field was even set.

Teach went from a fairly unknown pirate who didn't even warrant a bounty to one of the major powers in the world within the span of two years.

Of course that's nothing compared to Sakazuki moving slightly up the ladder!

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by ICEMAN View Post
    Buggy's the final villain.
    Buggy vs Usopp would make one great, and funny, final battle.

Not to mention how he forced Wapol to leave Drum Island

I wonder if we will get a flashback of the drum island incident.

Don't mess with the Law if you don't have an Ace up your sleeve.

I agree, for all we know it's his only move that didn't help his plan. Was it just for fun ?

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    I agree, for all we know it's his only move that didn't help his plan.
    Like what happened to Banaro, it was just a simple case of pillaging and raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Like what happened to Banaro, it was just a simple case of pillaging and raiding.
    Yeah I guess it's most likely that it was just his pirate routine.

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Alvida was the first and for the sake of the series will be the last!, leooulololl.

Voted Teach, way too awesome compared to the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Yet we are still seeing him build an empire, no one has ever said we've seen him come from the bottom.
    Comparing what we've seen to Akainu gaining a rank is just pathetic stretching lol.

A marine doesn't have the freedom of pirates, he's does answer to someone. He got there by doing his job, the only way he can.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Someone whose been around here since 2011 and hasn't seen the already well accepted and insurmountable evidence of Blackbeard being the final villain, let alone my posts on it, needs to not post on it either.
    Oh I'm well familiar with your posts. But just because you have defended your theory in the previous version of this thread, that does not make it acceptable spam the new thread with replies that contribute absolutely nothing to it. Or do you think replying "nope" to someone is a good way of exposing your points of view? Honestly, that's the same as being on a politics debate and replying "nope" to all your adversary arguments just because you feel you have already explained your views on a certain subject in a previous campaign speech.

Anyway, back on topic: moments before his death, Whitebeard straight out said a great battle will engulf the world as soon as someone finds the One Piece, and that the Marines and the World Government live in fear of that day. Meaning, the battle against the World Government will happen AFTER someone becomes the Pirate King and finds the One Piece, not before. Fighting Blackbeard after becoming the Pirate King and destroying the World Government would make no sense at all.

It makes the most sense for Blackbeard to be the final villain in One Piece. He has been steadily built up since Jaya to be so. Sakazuki may have dealt the killer blow to Ace, but it was in an act that was meant to kill Luffy. Blackbeard betrayed Ace and set him up to be executed. Sakazuki would have been my other choice, and I have no doubt that Luffy will deal to him for what he did, however, I don't see that confrontation being the final obstacle for Luffy obtaining the One Piece. Blackbeard is the one constant, foreboding, master of the dark devil fruit and a mysterious ability to acquire other abilities. We still don't know that much about him and there is so much left to explore that his story will effortlessly run the course to Raftel.

Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    I agree, for all we know it's his only move that didn't help his plan. Was it just for fun ?
    Maybe he recruited Doc Q there.

Would have been funny if Doc Q turned out to be Hiluluk's old rival.

I think Blackbeard is going to be Luffy's last significant opponent, just because there has been way more buildup to support their clash than there has been for Akainu. With that said, it goes without saying that both will be huge forces to be reckoned with during the final saga, so I feel like you could easily say that both will serve as the final villain in some respect.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    While it's quite likely Blackbeard has indeed become much stronger since the timeskip, he always has been more dangerous then Sakazaki. For despite, being now the Fleet Admiral, Sakazaki is merely the WG's attack dog. Yes, he's pushing for a more aggressive turn for the Marines, but whatever the Gorosei or Kong commands, he obeys. Blackbeard organized a massive conflict between the Marines and the Whitebeard Pirates for the lust of power and released who knows how many Level Six ID prisoners onto the word and is now one of the four most powerful pirates in the world, and one who seeks to become Pirate King. He is a threat to the stability of the world's balance of power.
    We don't know how much of it was concious planning, and how much was fate working towards his plans.

And two more things: A) Punk Hazard shows us very clearly that what Sakazuki was doing during the war was not nearly pinnacle of his power, something people tend to forget.

B) I agree that Blackbeard is a much bigger threat towards the world, and almost certainly a final villain, or at least a major part of final conflict, because I'm still of opinion that there will be more then one side to it, but on the level of being dangerous towards the protagonist?

See, Blackbeards clumsiness and overconfidence severely hurts the feel of danger he produces. Him getting hit all the time, screaming like an idiot in pain, all while doing those speeches full with self praise, and mocking his enemies. He give away a vibe of someone getting along thanks to luck, not skill.

And he does not hold the candle to Akainu's effectiveness. I just find Sakazuki to be much more threatning as a villain.

Wasn't there a thread for this already

3DS Friend Code: 3196 - 6799 - 6143

I am pretty sure that the final villain will be either Akainu or the Gorosei.I just cannot see Blackbeard as a final villain.No matter how powerful he gets,he's not final villain material.I guess that he will be the final PIRATE villain.

I see the Final Conflict like this:
    Revolutionaries vs. WG
    Strawhats & Allies vs. Marines
    A battle that will eventually collide and turn into utter chaos, with the cost of many lives on both ends.

Like I said before, Blackbeard and Akainu will be at the tail end, as they are both dangerous/powerful opponents for the Strawhats.
    Last edited by ArmamentHero; October 22nd, 2014 at 01:49 PM.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth View Post
    We don't know how much of it was concious planning, and how much was fate working towards his plans.

And two more things: A) Punk Hazard shows us very clearly that what Sakazuki was doing during the war was not nearly pinnacle of his power, something people tend to forget.

B) I agree that Blackbeard is a much bigger threat towards the world, and almost certainly a final villain, or at least a major part of final conflict, because I'm still of opinion that there will be more then one side to it, but on the level of being dangerous towards the protagonist?

See, Blackbeards clumsiness and overconfidence severely hurts the feel of danger he produces. Him getting hit all the time, screaming like an idiot in pain, all while doing those speeches full with self praise, and mocking his enemies. He give away a vibe of someone getting along thanks to luck, not skill.

And he does not hold the candle to Akainu's effectiveness. I just find Sakazuki to be much more threatning as a villain.
    I think you're confusing my statement of being dangerous as a individual opponent as dangerous as a force. Yes, obviously as a one-on-opponent, Sakazaki is highly dangerous, but I retorted as a force in the world regarding the balance of power, he is not. And yes, I think Oda made Blackbeard too underpowered in fighting ability in the pre-time skip, but as a danger to the world, or at least to the security of the World Government's regime, he is second only to Dragon, and will likely surpass him in that regard.

why is everyone ignoring the fact that Whitebeard foreshadowed the final war for the pirate king to be against WG ?!
    and we know for sure Teach will fall just before luffy becomes the PK , how is it even possible for Teach to become a final villain ?

i think it's either the gorosei or an "other" , akainu is more like a soldier he is neither a final "villain" material nor strong enough

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information