View Poll Results: Who is The Big Bad Wolf?

Voters
661. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marshall D. Teach "Blackbeard"

    427 64.60%
  • Sakazuki "Akainu"

    39 5.90%
  • The Gorosei

    90 13.62%
  • Shanks "Red Hair

    15 2.27%
  • Charlotte LinLin "Big Mom"

    3 0.45%
  • Kaidou "The man of a thousand beasts"

    3 0.45%
  • Kong

    2 0.30%
  • Dragon

    7 1.06%
  • Seventh Shichibukai

    2 0.30%
  • Other

    73 11.04%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 2206

Thread: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

  1. #201

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Shanks is the mentor fatherly figure who provided the inciting everything for the entire plot and has been included in almost every single volume's character page.
    Wait, is there actually a volume where Shanks is not on the character page?

  2. #202
    I do, bro! I do! Shadowgreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Peach Creek

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth View Post
    I would disagree .
    Of course you would.

  3. #203
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgreed View Post
    Of course you would.
    If ever do not, it's not me, it's aliens.

    Seriously though. If there is anything premature in this thread, it is the assumption that Akainu is nothing more than a dumb enforcer.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by pwnobi View Post
    People actually think that Akainu could be the final villain? ...
    I'm more amazed at the people thinking there actually going to be a single final villain, even with Oda outright spoiling the fact it's going to be otherwise with Whitebeards final words about great war engulfing the world.

    Or that highly autonomous leader of the single strongest military force on the planet will have no say in the matter...

  4. #204

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth View Post
    If ever do not, it's not me, it's aliens.

    Seriously though. If there is anything premature in this thread, it is the assumption that Akainu is nothing more than a dumb enforcer.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---



    I'm more amazed at the people thinking there actually going to be a single final villain, even with Oda outright spoiling the fact it's going to be otherwise with Whitebeards final words about great war engulfing the world.

    Or that highly autonomous leader of the single strongest military force on the planet will have no say in the matter...
    We'll probably have a world war with WG, marines and allied countries and pirates and mercenaries on one side, and Strawhats, Revolutionaries (led by Sabo) and allied countries and pirates on the other side. But still it's probable that Luffy will fight someone 1 on 1 in his last fight, and here we're discussing who that person might be.

  5. #205
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortein View Post
    We'll probably have a world war with WG, marines and allied countries and pirates and mercenaries on one side, and Strawhats, Revolutionaries (led by Sabo) and allied countries and pirates on the other side. But still it's probable that Luffy will fight someone 1 on 1 in his last fight, and here we're discussing who that person might be.
    Really? I would disagree with final villain of the series being equal to final opponent of Luffy.

  6. #206

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth View Post
    Really? I would disagree with final villain of the series being equal to final opponent of Luffy.
    You are right, final opponent doesn't even have to be a villain.

  7. #207

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    After the final villain has been defeated Luffy's final battle will be a Davy Back Fight with Shanks.

  8. #208

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Vectorkov View Post
    After the final villain has been defeated Luffy's final battle will be a Davy Back Fight with Shanks.
    "Let's destroy islands for fun !"

  9. #209
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    APF

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    The final war most likely is SH and revolutionaries VS marines and WG. Don't even see why luffy needs anything else in there, like BB.

    SH vs Admirals( kizaru vs sanji, luffy vs akainu, fujitora vs zoro) while dragon and sabo go for the gorosei.




    And yes, this is a speculation, din't claim it's anything else.

  10. #210
    Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Huxley U.

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    "Hmmmmm instead of fighting Hitler, I want the hero to fight Goering. That would make a better story."

    - people in this thread

  11. #211
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Ussop View Post
    The final war most likely is SH and revolutionaries VS marines and WG. Don't even see why luffy needs anything else in there, like BB.

    SH vs Admirals( kizaru vs sanji, luffy vs akainu, fujitora vs zoro) while dragon and sabo go for the gorosei.
    And the third Admiral does what exactly? Bugger all? Murders all of the other Straw Hats?

    As much as I love my marines, this ain't what's going to happen.

  12. #212
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    APF

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth View Post
    And the third Admiral does what exactly? Bugger all? Murders all of the other Straw Hats?

    As much as I love my marines, this ain't what's going to happen.
    I think Green Bull will be defeated before the final war. Either by the hand of luffy alone or M3 combined.

    There is also JIMBEI/lAW who could take him on, but I rather go with his defeat before the final war.

  13. #213
    I do, bro! I do! Shadowgreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Peach Creek

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth View Post
    If ever do not, it's not me, it's aliens.

    Seriously though. If there is anything premature in this thread, it is the assumption that Akainu is nothing more than a dumb enforcer.
    I'll keep that in mind. I wouldn't call him dumb but just silly. lol

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Ussop View Post
    I think Green Bull will be defeated before the final war. Either by the hand of luffy alone or M3 combined.

    There is also JIMBEI/lAW who could take him on, but I rather go with his defeat before the final war.
    This dude get it every god damn time. you go boy
    Last edited by Shadowgreed; October 26th, 2014 at 04:25 PM.

  14. #214

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    i see bb being defeated before the final war, and luffy being at the vanguard of that

    as for a final villain, there wont be one. it will just be the toughest bastards in what's left of the wg, whoever they may be

  15. #215
    Just as planned choperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind you! MWHAHAHA

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    this thread continues to be one of the most entertaining to read. I imagine it like a game show with lots of yelling and a cool host with an awesome voice who narrates the events "Can Monkey King keep it up, continuously fighting the same battles over and over again with well devised theories. Or will the barrage of new posters with old arguments, who fail to see what he's actually saying, eventually take their toll on him and tear him down..... I'm your obviously bias narrator, nowlet the games begin!!"

    also Monkey King has the voice Jason O'mara when he plays Batman

    Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

  16. #216

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    this thread continues to be one of the most entertaining to read. I imagine it like a game show with lots of yelling and a cool host with an awesome voice who narrates the events "Can Monkey King keep it up, continuously fighting the same battles over and over again with well devised theories. Or will the barrage of new posters with old arguments, who fail to see what he's actually saying, eventually take their toll on him and tear him down..... I'm your obviously bias narrator, nowlet the games begin!!"

    also Monkey King has the voice Jason O'mara when he plays Batman
    Who would voice Darth, Moud, and the others?
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

  17. #217
    💀ⅅᎯℛᏦ Ꮎℱ Ꭿℙ🎭 DARK_RITUAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ROOM 12

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Ussop View Post
    I think Green Bull will be defeated before the final war. Either by the hand of luffy alone or M3 combined.

    There is also JIMBEI/lAW who could take him on, but I rather go with his defeat before the final war.
    Luffy has a thing for taking out anything that looks like a bull or has a name that starts with "B" .


    So Greenbull will just be another bullblueno who is a side dish before luffy goes to the full course meal.

    And with Greenbull Oda will tell or show us the difference between a pirate King and an Admiral(Akainu is fleet admiral not admiral). I mean if luffy is suppose to surpass Roger and WB was equal to Roger but a weakened WB was able to take down an Admiral for awhile with two punches then a pirate King who suppose to surpass a prime WB should be capable of such thing, right?
    Last edited by DARK_RITUAL; October 26th, 2014 at 07:32 PM.

    Big MoM ate - 2012
    CC for nakama.

  18. #218

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Wow Greenbull hasn't even been introduced in the manga and people are already making major assumptions about when he will be defeated and who will defeat him .

  19. #219
    potentially on hiatus Ordinary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    That thread has been confusing me. I'm not sure how you could make a thread 5 years before creation of your (current) account. Heck, you post here as Monkey King and here as Zephos. It's almost as if you edited the post from another account and took over(transferred) the ownership of the entire thread.
    ...how did that happen?

  20. #220

    Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    That thread has been confusing me. I'm not sure how you could make a thread 5 years before creation of your (current) account. Heck, you post here as Monkey King and here as Zephos. It's almost as if you edited the post from another account and took over(transferred) the ownership of the entire thread.
    ...how did that happen?
    Ownership of threads can be transferred by the mods.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts