View Poll Results: Who is the champion, my friend?

Voters
311. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bartolomeo

    226 72.67%
  • Cavendish

    85 27.33%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 133

Thread: FINAL MATCH: Bartolomeo vs. Cavendish!

  1. #61

    Default Re: FINAL MATCH: Bartolomeo vs. Cavendish!

    M-my Cabbages!

  2. #62
    Hunter X Hunter X Hunter JarmenKell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beleriand

    Default Re: FINAL MATCH: Bartolomeo vs. Cavendish!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Actuallymaybe if there was something on the tier of that Fred TAFMNTJ 624 video from years ago. But I don't have anything that great.

  3. #63
    Stowaway w/ 18k posts Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: FINAL MATCH: Bartolomeo vs. Cavendish!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    M-my Cabbages!

  4. #64

    Default Re: FINAL MATCH: Bartolomeo vs. Cavendish!

    I ... still don't get the Barto hype. There are SO MANY characters I'd prefer to win over him. Like he's a little funny, but that's it?

    Cavendish, on the other hand, I see as great. So this a shame.

    But the Barto campaigns (hats off to Kishido) are great, so there's that at least.

  5. #65

    Default Re: FINAL MATCH: Bartolomeo vs. Cavendish!

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova122 View Post
    I ... still don't get the Barto hype. There are SO MANY characters I'd prefer to win over him. Like he's a little funny, but that's it?

    Cavendish, on the other hand, I see as great. So this a shame.

    But the Barto campaigns (hats off to Kishido) are great, so there's that at least.
    Yeah.
    He did not show a lot besides his extreme fangirlism and a cool design.
    I donīt dislike the guy, but he doesnīt deserve this sort of lead (Imo he doesnīt even deserve to be champion, but that is not up to me to decide).

    His campaigns do deserve a big amount of props.

  6. #66

    Default Re: FINAL MATCH: Bartolomeo vs. Cavendish!

    I hope that will teach you not to vote for "SUPER MEGA AWESOME THEMATIC FINAL MATCH WOOOOO" ever again.
    BW Final was bad, but this...

    I donīt dislike the guy, but he doesnīt deserve this sort of lead (Imo he doesnīt even deserve to be champion, but that is not up to me to decide).
    Couldn't have said it better.
    And since some basically stated "fuck campaigns" last time...
    ...well, at least Kishido is sincerely happy.


  7. #67
    Future good poster NER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Saudi Arabia

    Default Re: FINAL MATCH: Bartolomeo vs. Cavendish!

    What the hell is going on.. I was sure this would be a close match..



    Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

  8. #68
    Stowaway w/ 18k posts Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: FINAL MATCH: Bartolomeo vs. Cavendish!

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova122 View Post
    I ... still don't get the Barto hype. There are SO MANY characters I'd prefer to win over him. Like he's a little funny, but that's it?

    Cavendish, on the other hand, I see as great. So this a shame.

    But the Barto campaigns (hats off to Kishido) are great, so there's that at least.
    Thank you for the kudos... But to the answer why he is for me the best character since the TS by a far...

    - He is funny as hell and has given me the best laughs at this arc with his fanboyish character
    - He is bad-ass as well
    - I loved his trolling at Block B
    - He has a fantastic design
    - He has really cool abilitiy which is fitting his unqiue personality
    - Even if I speculated him to be a Luffy fanboy and a good guy ever since Block B... It was a nice turn around... Even more if people thought he is just a brainless troll, who is completely evil as well. The Bellamy protecting was absolutely great and showing his true character... But hey he is so cruel cuz he MAYBE stabbed some fodders tongue...

    So overall he is the character I enjoy the most in Dressrosa and ever since the TS. Of course Sanji will always be my favourite but he and the rest of the SHs has gotten little love since the TS and instead it has been a Law festival since PH. That's why I was full Hells Memories mode in Sanji vs Law.

    And with knowing that Bartolomeo will be left behind soon and I have to wait a long time for him to reappear... He gets all my love for this APCT... Cuz he deserves it!!!

    So keep voting for him my fellow Barto Club!



    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Yeah.
    He did not show a lot besides his extreme fangirlism and a cool design.
    I donīt dislike the guy, but he doesnīt deserve this sort of lead (Imo he doesnīt even deserve to be champion, but that is not up to me to decide).

    His campaigns do deserve a big amount of props.


    PS
    Don't take my posts it too seriously people. Cavendish is great as well... Loved his speech to the booing crowd and can't wait to see Hakuba in action
    Last edited by Kishido; October 1st, 2014 at 04:25 AM.

  9. #69

    Default Re: FINAL MATCH: Bartolomeo vs. Cavendish!

    To be honest, all of Bartolomeo "troll" campaigns annoy me after a while.
    While I admire Kishido effort, the constant use of Bart "go to hell" or "I don't need to be liked by people like you" images make him not want to vote for him at all.
    Bart is a good character and I do genuinely like him...But I just don't want to vote for him.

  10. #70

    Default Re: FINAL MATCH: Bartolomeo vs. Cavendish!

    Wow, this is a blowout. C'mon Team Cabbage, you can even the playing field!

  11. #71
    Lost in Traslation Katzztar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA

    Default Re: FINAL MATCH: Bartolomeo vs. Cavendish!

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Yeah.
    He did not show a lot besides his extreme fangirlism and a cool design.
    I donīt dislike the guy, but he doesnīt deserve this sort of lead (Imo he doesnīt even deserve to be champion, but that is not up to me to decide).

    His campaigns do deserve a big amount of props.
    You know some could disagree with you there, hell some could say Cavendish has only showed his extreme self-centeredness and a cool design.
    Me? I see good of both characters and frankly while I really do like them both, Barto's fanboyism annoys me less than Cavendish's egotism.

  12. #72
    Stowed Away Discovery Huon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Floating World

    Default Re: FINAL MATCH: Bartolomeo vs. Cavendish!

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova122 View Post
    I ... still don't get the Barto hype. There are SO MANY characters I'd prefer to win over him. Like he's a little funny, but that's it?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Yeah.
    He did not show a lot besides his extreme fangirlism and a cool design.
    I donīt dislike the guy, but he doesnīt deserve this sort of lead (Imo he doesnīt even deserve to be champion, but that is not up to me to decide).
    I gotta say I agree with this. I have nothing against Bartolomeo, but he's not that great IMO... (I kinda feel the same about Cavendish too actually).

    I don't mean to complain or anything though. So, Barto fans (and Cav fans), keep doing what you're doing, and don't let me spoil your fun ^^
    "We are brethren of the monastery called The World, where folk grow hungry"

  13. #73
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: FINAL MATCH: Bartolomeo vs. Cavendish!

    Whoa, what a crush...but I'm voting Barto anyway.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    I actually don't understand people's love for Cavendish.

    I mean yeah he's alright but he's nowhere near as entertaining as Bartolomeo.

    (Oh, I should say "this is my opinion" beforehand.)
    Everything's Eventual...


  14. #74
    Stowaway w/ 18k posts Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: FINAL MATCH: Bartolomeo vs. Cavendish!

    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBlue View Post
    To be honest, all of Bartolomeo "troll" campaigns annoy me after a while.
    While I admire Kishido effort, the constant use of Bart "go to hell" or "I don't need to be liked by people like you" images make him not want to vote for him at all.
    Bart is a good character and I do genuinely like him...But I just don't want to vote for him.
    But maybe this

    Spoiler:

  15. #75

    Default Re: FINAL MATCH: Bartolomeo vs. Cavendish!

    Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    You know some could disagree with you there, hell some could say Cavendish has only showed his extreme self-centeredness and a cool design.
    Me? I see good of both characters and frankly while I really do like them both, Barto's fanboyism annoys me less than Cavendish's egotism.
    Just to be clear about this:
    I did not say what I said about Barto because I love Cav and iīm pissed off about him getting destroyed like this.

    I feel pretty much the same about both characters and I was going to let the campaigns sway me away, but with this score I just had to give Cav a vote.

    Anyway, considering the amount of votes he has been getting from Day 1, Iīm clearly the one at fault here, so please keep on with cool campaigns and donīt be bothered by me

  16. #76

    Default Re: FINAL MATCH: Bartolomeo vs. Cavendish!

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post

    I actually don't understand people's love for Cavendish.

    I mean yeah he's alright but he's nowhere near as entertaining as Bartolomeo.

    (Oh, I should say "this is my opinion" beforehand.)
    Well, aside from his quirks and egotism, he has noble side (defending Rebecca, caring so much about his horse).
    Despite loving himself so much, he shows actual gratitude to Usopp.
    Also he has cool legendary sword which isn't katana for once, and hilarious superpowered evil side.
    Not the best character, but from these two I prefer him to stick around.

    ...while Barto is just a guy from manga section, and also he makes glass panels.


  17. #77
    Борітеся поборете Lef's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ukraine

    Default Re: FINAL MATCH: Bartolomeo vs. Cavendish!

    Story-wise I could careless about them both, but I do acknowledge their value as characters. Tourney-wise though, I don't like Bartolomeo, this is not the level of effort I would expect of finalist.

  18. #78

    Default Re: FINAL MATCH: Bartolomeo vs. Cavendish!

    A lot of saltiness in this thread.

  19. #79
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: FINAL MATCH: Bartolomeo vs. Cavendish!

    Quote Originally Posted by Warp Predator View Post
    Well, aside from his quirks and egotism, he has noble side (defending Rebecca, caring so much about his horse).
    Despite loving himself so much, he shows actual gratitude to Usopp.
    Also he has cool legendary sword which isn't katana for once, and hilarious superpowered evil side.
    Not the best character, but from these two I prefer him to stick around.

    ...while Barto is just a guy from manga section, and also he makes glass panels.
    Yeah, Cavendish is noble and caring but so are a lot of other people. Barto is different in a good way as he's pretty despicable but we root for him because he's helping out the SH's thanks to his hilarious fanboyism for everything they do. I find Barto's character dynamic more interesting and fun to read. His 'glass panel' powers are pretty cool and handy too.

    Cavendish I have nothing against but not much for either. He's vanilla. Yeah, his monstrous side is interesting but we only got a sneak peek of that. The rest of his traits, pretty boy gallant knight who loves attention, is pretty straightforward but ironically enough not so attention grabbing.
    Everything's Eventual...


  20. #80

    Default Re: FINAL MATCH: Bartolomeo vs. Cavendish!

    Spoiler:

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts