View Poll Results: Who lives under a bridge?

Voters
218. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

    89 40.83%
  • Bartolomeo

    129 59.17%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 114

Thread: Jinbe vs Bartolomeo

  1. #61
    Stowaway w/ 18k posts Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Jinbe vs Bartolomeo

    Well fighting against Jinbe campaings looks like this



    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    This is how I feel in this match and for all the awesome campaigns of the Jinbe people

    Spoiler:

  2. #62

    Default Re: Jinbe vs Bartolomeo

    All this week waiting for this match and I almost miss it...









    Last edited by .:Nonsh:.; September 25th, 2014 at 01:08 AM.


  3. #63
    Stowaway w/ 18k posts Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Jinbe vs Bartolomeo


  4. #64

    Default Re: Jinbe vs Bartolomeo

    Wow, what happened to the close match?

  5. #65
    Stowaway w/ 18k posts Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Jinbe vs Bartolomeo

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova122 View Post
    Wow, what happened to the close match?
    It can be close at anytime again. A lot of votes are missing if you look at the other matches

  6. #66

    Default Re: Jinbe vs Bartolomeo

    Yeah, we're probably looking at another 40-50 votes to come.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron


  7. #67
    Stowaway w/ 18k posts Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Jinbe vs Bartolomeo

    Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    Yeah, we're probably looking at another 40-50 votes to come.

    Last edited by Kishido; September 25th, 2014 at 02:47 AM.

  8. #68
    As eleGant as ever! Lao G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Moscow, Russia

    Default Re: Jinbe vs Bartolomeo

    Bartolommeo, you have to pull through! We all love you deep inside, even if we don't understand it ourselves! So go on, and get this championship, so that you can speed onward, as Dressrosa's Ray of light!

  9. #69
    Stowaway w/ 18k posts Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Jinbe vs Bartolomeo

    Quote Originally Posted by Lao G View Post
    Bartolommeo, you have to pull through! We all love you deep inside, even if we don't understand it ourselves! So go on, and get this championship, so that you can speed onward, as Dressrosa's Ray of light!

  10. #70

    Default Re: Jinbe vs Bartolomeo

    I don't care for jimbei at all, and I'm not a big bart fan but he's more enjoyable to me so I'll vote for bart.


  11. #71
    Stowaway w/ 18k posts Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Jinbe vs Bartolomeo

    Quote Originally Posted by senjuitama View Post
    I don't care for jimbei at all, and I'm not a big bart fan but he's more enjoyable to me so I'll vote for bart.
    Spoiler:


    but

    Spoiler:

  12. #72

    Default Re: Jinbe vs Bartolomeo

    I fully expected Jinbe to lose against Bartolomeo but kinda wish it was more 50/50.
    If the poll question was " Who is the next strawhat?" , will Jinbe had stood a chance?

  13. #73
    Stowaway w/ 18k posts Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Jinbe vs Bartolomeo

    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBlue View Post
    I fully expected Jinbe to lose against Bartolomeo but kinda wish it was more 50/50.
    If the poll question was " Who is the next strawhat?" , will Jinbe had stood a chance?
    The match ain't over and still a lot of votes are left

  14. #74

    Default Re: Jinbe vs Bartolomeo

    30 votes difference is a bit hard to catch up to. It's possible but that would require a miracle.
    I'll be content with Jinbe being by 10 votes though.

  15. #75

    Default Re: Jinbe vs Bartolomeo

    Barto at the end game war!

    Vote Bartolomeo!

  16. #76

    Default Re: Jinbe vs Bartolomeo

    Quote Originally Posted by Lao G View Post
    Bartolommeo, you have to pull through! We all love you deep inside, even if we don't understand it ourselves!
    Отучаемся говорить за всю сеть.

    ...

    Come on, AP. Last year so many of you said "Ok, Noland won, but next year is yours, Jinbe!"
    Don't tell me you forgot your promise! Let's make Jim-Bob a champion!
    This is supposed to be our path to the sun!



  17. #77
    Stowaway w/ 18k posts Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Jinbe vs Bartolomeo

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizoku_Ou View Post
    Barto at the end game war!
    http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...arrierTry1.jpg
    Vote Bartolomeo!
    I already can see it coming... SHs are in trouble and Luffy will use the Barto signal and he will come for the rescue


  18. #78
    Lost in Traslation Katzztar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA

    Default Re: Jinbe vs Bartolomeo

    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBlue View Post
    30 votes difference is a bit hard to catch up to. It's possible but that would require a miracle.
    I'll be content with Jinbe being by 10 votes though.
    That's normally true in the regular matches... but not in the semifinals.
    Seems to me that the semis (and then finals) get a lot of votes in the last hours, unlike the previous rounds. I've seen one match do a 180 in the last 6 hrs. I forgot who they were but there was a big gap 6 hrs before the polls closed, I took a nap came back after the poll had closed and was shocked to see the character that was previously loosing, had gained enough to pull ahead by more than a few votes

  19. #79
    I Like Video Game Music hosemisnuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    United States

    Default Re: Jinbe vs Bartolomeo

    Its such a pity Jinbe isn't competing with Barto; I really thought the epic campaigns of the Jinbe camp would get through to more people, because, I for one, was convinced Jinbe was going somewhere. Oh well. Jinbe will do better when he gets his flashback and what not. Now, I'm going to join the Barto Club.

  20. #80
    Stowaway w/ 18k posts Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Jinbe vs Bartolomeo

    Quote Originally Posted by hosemisnuba View Post
    Its such a pity Jinbe isn't competing with Barto; I really thought the epic campaigns of the Jinbe camp would get through to more people, because, I for one, was convinced Jinbe was going somewhere. Oh well. Jinbe will do better when he gets his flashback and what not. Now, I'm going to join the Barto Club.
    I will repeat... It's not over... A lot of time is still there for "just" 30 votes... 50 or so are missig if we take the last match as exmaple

    Still thank you for voting Bartolomeo

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts