View Poll Results: Who has the best character moments?

Voters
202. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bartolomeo

118 58.42%
  • Sanji

84 41.58%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bartolomeo vs Sanji

Default Re: Bartolomeo vs Sanji

Kishido is drunk alright.

I was expecting this. Wow... Barto, you really are liked.

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    I'm drunk... But still want to post this

I don't want a change of player. I do mind.

Vote Sanji!

I Like Video Game Music hosemisnuba's Avatar

Wow, I'm impressed with Sanji. Even with all the hate he has gotten recently he's managing to do relatively well against Barto. I mean, Barto crushed Nami and the current arc villain even worse than Sanji. That says something about Sanji to say the least.

Bar.to.lo.me.o .
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by hosemisnuba View Post
    Wow, I'm impressed with Sanji. Even with all the hate he has gotten recently he's managing to do relatively well against Barto. I mean, Barto crushed Nami and the current arc villain even worse than Sanji. That says something about Sanji to say the least.
    I think it's partly because more people are starting to realize that the way Bartolomeo is steamrolling through this tournament is not really exciting and that it makes the eventual outcome kind of boring.
    "We are brethren of the monastery called The World, where folk grow hungry"

Quote Originally Posted by Huon View Post
    I think it's partly because more people are starting to realize that the way Bartolomeo is steamrolling through this tournament is not really exciting and that it makes the eventual outcome kind of boring.
    YEah, I know a lot of votes are for Sanji because they like Sanji, but I have seen some say they are voting for Sanji because they hate Barto. Really its more of "I'm not really voting for Sanji, I'm voting against Barto."
    Worse is posting such comments such as "voting against him". Sounds too similar to anti-campaigning there

Well we know how Barto would respond

Well, that too I guess. But I meant that there are also those who like Barto as well, but who decide to vote for Sanji in an attempt to make the match at least slightly more exciting. I didn't mean to say that that's a bad thing, though (I'm on Sanji's side in this match, so I won't complain ^^). But it may be one of the reasons that Sanji is not getting crushed as badly as Nami and Doflamingo.

As for voting for someone because you hate the other character, I guess that's not the best reason, but it's ok as long as you do it for yourself and don't try to get others to do it as well by posting things like "vote against him" (like you said).
    "We are brethren of the monastery called The World, where folk grow hungry"

Oh I am sure that there are those. And some people are not sure who to vote for at all so vote for the underdog, and you're right it is not a bad thing. I've done that myself on some matches. I didn't mean to omit them so sorry there for not mentioning them.

But unfortunately, there are these anti-voters, they don't say they like the character they are voting for, they don't say they are voting for the underdog, some have outright said they are voting against so-and-so (insert name here). Really that takes away from some excitement, to see anti-posting. I wish they would simply say "I prefer this character more than that one, so voting for this one".

I will admit this=
    Its easy to post something and it comes across as an anti-posting when you don't mean to, and get yelled at. I accidentally done it in previous year. I didn't mean to be anti against the character but my poor choice (meant to be two silly pics but one wasn't same quality as the other) showed my bias against one character and several were offended and I was corrected ... and quite strongly- well more like nastily- too, but it made me realize I need to watch how I word things -or what image to post- so it doesn't come across as anti-campaigning.

Nothing wrong with saying you're voting for the character you hate less.

And Bartolomeo advances. Poor Sanji :(
    Last edited by Supernova122; September 14th, 2014 at 12:13 PM.

Thread Information