+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 169 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 3372

Thread: One Piece Kaizoku Musou 3

Default Re: One Piece Kaizoku Musou 3

How do you get 100% on the Water 7 arc mission? I'm stuck on the mission where you have to defeat the last wave of enemies outside Iceberg's mansion as Nami opens the back door. I can't do it!

Yes!! Just limit broke my sabo!! I've been using him throughout dream log, but I never tried Fuji or doffy, so I guess they'll be up next, since I heard they're pretty awesome!
    We Live In An Age Where Men's Dreams Come True!!!!

Getting S rank for the Romance Dawn mission is starting to become annoyingly difficult. I have 2000+ KOs, 250+ ! thingies and finished the mission in due time. Where's the freakin problem? '_'

Quote Originally Posted by Brolidile View Post
    How do you get 100% on the Water 7 arc mission? I'm stuck on the mission where you have to defeat the last wave of enemies outside Iceberg's mansion as Nami opens the back door. I can't do it!
    I can't test this anymore, so if you find out an alternate or more detailed way let me know. It might not be the very last wave, you might just have to clear out what is there in front of the mansion entrance after Nami unlocks that door.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luffy View Post
    I can't test this anymore, so if you find out an alternate or more detailed way let me know. It might not be the very last wave, you might just have to clear out what is there in front of the mansion entrance after Nami unlocks that door.
    I don't want to butt in but could you take a look at my above post please? I feel like you might know what to do to get that darn S rank at last. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Getting S rank for the Romance Dawn mission is starting to become annoyingly difficult. I have 2000+ KOs, 250+ ! thingies and finished the mission in due time. Where's the freakin problem? '_'
    I'll look into it tonight. I don't have the game handy at the moment.

Well, the English version comes out in 3 months so if I still can't figure it out, at least that will tell me what to do specifically.
    Anyway, just need to get an S rank to get 100% on Dressrosa, get the logo coin and start limit breaking some characters. So far, the only ones I've broken are Tashigi and Perona.

For me it was hard to but played as Luffy and spammed Zorro as a Kizuna by only using TTT and got in the End 800!, Time was never a Problem there for me.

Those who are playing on ps3, are the visuals on Akainus SSST the same as in pw2? This is what it looked like: https://youtu.be/LDZedDu_Kts?t=16

on the ps4 version there are just some cracks in the ground that lava bursts out of rather than the thick lava lines it had before. I liked the previous visual more.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I believe you need like 500 or 750 "!" to get S. This can be kinda hard since you dont get to use kizuna rush until at the end of the level, so what I did is I saved tons of enemies and just ran past them, beat the guy that gets the door open to go to morgan, fight morgan until kizuna rush is available. Then use kizuna rush and get tons of KOs from all the enemies that followed me after I ran past them.

Quote Originally Posted by Brolidile View Post
    You need to keep beating the waves that spawn at icebergs mansion repeatedly, I believe MR Luffy's guide said 10 times but it felt way more to me. I recommend doing it on free log with a character that can clear territories fast, and just keep clearing it over and over, eventually the door will open.

^Clearing territories is best done with Kuma by spamming SSST.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiera View Post
    For me it was hard to but played as Luffy and spammed Zorro as a Kizuna by only using TTT and got in the End 800!, Time was never a Problem there for me.
    I was gunning for that as well, hoping Zoro would come out on his own and get me those needed !'s. But alas he came out too sporadically for it to work. I'll keep TTT in mind though. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallwacker View Post
    Those who are playing on ps3, are the visuals on Akainus SSST the same as in pw2? This is what it looked like: https://youtu.be/LDZedDu_Kts?t=16

on the ps4 version there are just some cracks in the ground that lava bursts out of rather than the thick lava lines it had before. I liked the previous visual more.

I believe you need like 500 or 750 "!" to get S. This can be kinda hard since you dont get to use kizuna rush until at the end of the level, so what I did is I saved tons of enemies and just ran past them, beat the guy that gets the door open to go to morgan, fight morgan until kizuna rush is available. Then use kizuna rush and get tons of KOs from all the enemies that followed me after I ran past them.
    Now that sounds like a sure-fire plan; thanks, mate.

Can anyone tell me what is the 8th Reqierment for Marine Ford Part 2. Normally its defeat final Boss with Kizuna Finsiher but I did that twice and nothing. I beat Black Beard one Time on Hard and one Time on easy with a Kizuna Finisher. Is a other Boss meant for this? Or did they mean Akainu since he is Red and Blackbeard is yellow?

And the Treasure Event regarding defeating Garp and running to the Territory on the Top. I had an ? over Garp but after defeating him nothing, maybe It didn't work because Ruffy arrives at Ace and trigger the Cutscene. Anyone more Input on that?

Edit: Got both. Regarding Kizuna Finisher its either you have to beat Akainu with it or you have to beat all 3 Bosses with 3 Bars with it. Did the last Thing to be sure but it can be Akainu is enough. Regarding the Treasure Event, I run stratly to the Territory and beat Garp with his ? on the Head. Ruffy is not allwed to be on the Territory when you did that I think, otherwise the Cutscene overrides your Treasure Event.

So got 100% and the D and Akainu Marine Coin so I can break Fujitora finally. Want Doflamingo so bad but his Face Coind didn't drop so far.
    Last edited by Kiera; May 3rd, 2015 at 09:37 AM.

I don't want to butt in but could you take a look at my above post please? I feel like you might know what to do to get that darn S rank at last. Thanks.
    Okay, what version are you playing? The Vita, PS3, and PS4 versions all have different requirements

The PS3 version requires 500! and the PS4 version requires 600!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiera View Post
    Regarding the Treasure Event, I run stratly to the Territory and beat Garp with his ? on the Head. Ruffy is not allwed to be on the Territory when you did that I think, otherwise the Cutscene overrides your Treasure Event.
    Possibly, though I think you may have just been off in defeating Garp by one second. Even if the ? appears over him, the counter still goes up until he is defeated (or possibly up until the moment the scene triggers).

Regarding the kizuna finisher in Marineford 2, I believe Akainu is the one that needs to be finished off. I got it my first try playing as Luffy.
    Last edited by Mr. Luffy; May 3rd, 2015 at 12:30 PM.

Okay, what version are you playing? The Vita, PS3, and PS4 versions all have different requirements

The PS3 version requires 500! and the PS4 version requires 600!
    Which means I'll need 500!. Thanks for the clarification, buddy. Makes it a lot easier to plan accordingly now.

While I'm at it... today I played Alabasta as Zoro and met and defeated Mr. 1. But the only thing that happened was some cutscene and later on my suspicions were confirmed when I realized the treasure event hadn't been activated. Which makes me think-- rushing in and defeating Mr. 1 in one hit isn't really helping me getting that achievement, eh?

Not sure how you didn't get the Mr 1 treasure event w/ Zoro. The event triggers moments after you enter the territory and approach Mr 1, before you even attack him. The cutscene after you defeat him is not related to it, but contributes to a 100% gallery.

Is there any point in the wanted enemies in dream/nm log after you get the all the coins they can give?

No there isn't really, they're just there to annoy you.

However, I did do some of them afterwards just to try my luck on getting a certain support character to level up friendship. Which was handy because the stages are rather short

Are the only differences between the PS3 and PS4 versions is that more enemies pop up on the latter?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaimon View Post
    Are the only differences between the PS3 and PS4 versions is that more enemies pop up on the latter?
    That and 1080p and 60 Frames I think.

In line with FPS, the PS4 version has less lag. While it is rare, there are a few attacks that can cause the game to chug like spamming Smoker's attacks or Monet's snowstorms. From my experience Smoker causes the biggest FPS drops in the game.
    Last edited by Mr. Luffy; May 10th, 2015 at 09:46 AM.

I got a question. I haven't finished the last island because i'm S ranking the rest of the islands, but someone said that you get two questions after completing it. I guess resetting the dream log again? My question is, since I don't want the nightmare dream log, I only want the normal level islands with strong enemies, what answers do I push? (e.g. left one or right one) I hope that made sense. Lol Thanks guys.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information