+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 169 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 3372

Thread: One Piece Kaizoku Musou 3

Default Re: One Piece Kaizoku Musou 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rukusho View Post
    If you can provide me information I can help you which skill is it ? Who unlocks it ? Is it Coby's skill ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hallwacker View Post
    Yeah it does mention increase damage on an enemy weakness, if I'm not mistaken you can try Akainu against Aokiji and see if additional damage occurs. I'll also try to test it once I get home.
    Last edited by Rukusho; April 24th, 2015 at 10:59 AM.

So a quick Question as a NPC I see Doffy make Bullet String staight forwards but when I paly him he has no such move. Is it one after the Level Break? I know he does it in Kizuna Rush with STTT, he shots 3 Bullet Strings in the Air.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiera View Post
    So a quick Question as a NPC I see Doffy make Bullet String staight forwards but when I paly him he has no such move. Is it one after the Level Break? I know he does it in Kizuna Rush with STTT, he shots 3 Bullet Strings in the Air.
    He has a bullet string move, but not straight only close quarters. Some NPCs have long distance attacks you aren't allowed to use when playing them.

Still need to buy this game. But I don't know which version I should recommend myself playing the PS3, PS4, or PC? Any leads guys?

So I've been playing the game on the vita for about 2 weeks now and I'm just casually going through dream log with sabo. I saw a mihawk on one of the islands, if I defeat him on that island does that mean I'll unlock him as a playable character? And also do I need to clear all the islands for shanks to appear?
    We Live In An Age Where Men's Dreams Come True!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luffy View Post
    He has a bullet string move, but not straight only close quarters. Some NPCs have long distance attacks you aren't allowed to use when playing them.
    Thank you. So I managed to get 100% Picture in Legend Log for Dressrosa.

You wonna might add to your Guide this Things

- Help conquer the Smile Factory before beating Fujitora and Kizaru
    - Conquer the Territory where Fujitora starts
    - Conquer the Territory where Burgess starts
    - Conquer the Territory where Blackbeard starts

The Transponder Snakes are not vital to this Success for the last Piece.
    Last edited by Kiera; April 25th, 2015 at 09:46 AM.

Do you get more exp for nakama level if you only use a single support, or something like that? I usually use most of the supports i get for longer and/or more kizuna rushes.

Also, does anyone know how to get the Shanks face coin? I didn't get it after beating his island on nightmare log.
    Last edited by Hallwacker; April 25th, 2015 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallwacker View Post
    Do you get more exp for nakama level if you only use a single support, or something like that? I usually use most of the supports i get for longer and/or more kizuna rushes.

Also, does anyone know how to get the Shanks face coin? I didn't get it after beating his island on nightmare log.
    You get the most friendship exp if you just focus on using one of them. Use a second support just once to keep it longer for all future uses. The "longer kizuna" skill is pretty much all you need though.

Shanks should be random. Just keep fighting the black dots on the map and you will get it. Nightmare Mode is not required for any coin nor does it increase the chances of one appearing.

Default One Piece Kaizoku Musou 3

Thank you. So I managed to get 100% Picture in Legend Log for Dressrosa.

- Help conquer the Smile Factory before beating Fujitora and Kizaru
    - Conquer the Territory where Fujitora starts
    - Conquer the Territory where Burgess starts
    - Conquer the Territory where Blackbeard starts

The Transponder Snakes are not vital to this Success for the last Piece.
    You also have to beat Bellamy before law drops Cesar to the designated spot. And take over the territory at the top left map.

BTW @ Hallwacker that skills does additional damage to a certain characters weakness I used Akainu against Aokiji and each hit was extra since magma > ice

The game has some of the best mission variety so far and is loaded with fun little bits of dialogue throughout. It's a step up from PW2 for sure. While I have found this to be the best one thus far, I do have some issues with it

Dream Mode in particular seems like seriously wasted potential. Sure, there are several basic modes with certain allies, but very few of them seem genuinely unique since the unique character interactions are randomly generated over almost all the maps. While this keeps maps from being entirely monotonous, it also makes some islands more or less interchangeable in terms of experience. The only exception being the factions included, and few of these islands have these unique dialogue or interactions that would make them interesting (at least those that aren't RNG). It also doesn't help that S ranking requirements are exactly the same for every island.

This would have alleviated my second issue with the game--a pretty small fraction of the overall character roster is ever truly necessary to complete the game. In the Legend Log, Luffy is the only character you'll ever need to play. From then on, you will likely fall back onto beasts like Fujitora, Doflamingo, or Tashigi to carry through the whole rest of the game in relative ease. I feel that Dream Mode would have been enhanced by either character or faction specific scenarios that would specifically unique from each other. I mean, there are something like 80 islands, so there's several chances to incorporate every playable character one way or another with bite-sized mini plot arcs for each character. Even the PW2 Crew Log hadsomething to that effect.

Now this comes to my third issue: difficulty. This may be the easiest of all the PW games both in terms of S ranking and getting 100%. The only difficulty I ever encountered in getting 100% was coin and friendship grinding, and that is only through its time-consuming nature. Otherwise, getting through the initial legend log stages is possibly the closest thing to true difficulty in the game since you can be under-leveled. I never died in this game in normal or hard mode, and only experienced a battle loss due to mission-based technicalities. It also doesn't help that any stage, Legend or Dream Mode, can be played by any character leading to the player to simply master a single powerful character (like Fujitora) and get 100% without ever playing as more than a handful of characters.

Nightmare Mode offers a reasonable enough challenge, but some characters like Doflamingo or Fujitora can still make it seem not very difficult. Also it is completely optional with no unique rewards or trophies to make this mode worthwhile outside of simply doing something different or getting more of a challenge

The DLC actually does a better job of this. Sure, you can play as any character in those, but they all have a unique series of events free of the RNG generated objectives that make the regular stages blur in one's mind. However, the DLC stages are spread over several packs and don't truly fill the void that the Dream Mode leaves.

Dream Mode is alright as it is, but I can't help but feel there was so much wasted potential there.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Thanks, will do shortly.

You also have to beat Bellamy before law drops Cesar to the designated spot. And take over the territory at the top left map.

BTW @ Hallwacker that skills does additional damage to a certain characters weakness I used Akainu against Aokiji and each hit was extra since magma > ice
    Yes thank you but that I know before :)

Have get Alabatsa to 100% and will now do all the other Missions. But Alabasta, Romance Dawn and Dressrosa are most vital for Level Breaking.

The last DLC mission is the most interesting for two reasons. One is that it gives you three Lapan allies guaranteed. This is significant because Lapan is one of the least likely support characters you will come across in the game making max friendship much easier.

I also found this to be among the hardest missions on Normal Mode yet--even with Fujitora! Outside of the sheer barrage of bosses, the entire stage is in "Buster Call mode" meaning that cannons are falling the entire time, messing up many chances of charging an attack (including Fujitora's now infamous R1). While not normally an issue, you will often find yourself in close quarters with mobs, giants, and multiple bosses harassing you. Doing this in Nightmare Mode has got to be very difficult. I actually came close to dying in this one.

On the bright side, it has one of the easier S rank requirements--time will be the only thing you will likely fail at and even that is pretty lenient at 30 minutes.

Hi, I'm really stuck on the legend log 3-1 for the final legend log map. While I know what I need to do is time the battle but I dunno where the back door is. Could anyone point out a video or a picture to tell me where nami goes so I can success at this as tried it 4 times and I think I'm screwing up :-/ as have all the other's done. Just not this one :( thank you for taking the time to read this

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luffy View Post
    The last DLC mission is the most interesting for two reasons. One is that it gives you three Lapan allies guaranteed. This is significant because Lapan is one of the least likely support characters you will come across in the game making max friendship much easier.

I also found this to be among the hardest missions on Normal Mode .
    Really ? The hardest one for me so far as a DLC is the World Government. Plus additional marines. I almost made it to the end but Fujitora and Akainu got me. Hardest friendship to level for me is axehand Morgan I can't come across him as a partner.

Really ? The hardest one for me so far as a DLC is the World Government. Plus additional marines. I almost made it to the end but Fujitora and Akainu got me. Hardest friendship to level for me is axehand Morgan I can't come across him as a partner.
    Yes, last week's Marine was also among the hardest too as I went into last week. While this week's had the falling cannons that pissed me off, last weeks just had that final segment with several WG allies mobbing you at once. Both I'd say could be considered the hardest normal mode stages. Though this week's does have two meats that, if used wisely, amakes it the easier of the two stages.

Axehand Morgan I agree may be the hardest now. He was the last one I finished up. While there are a few Marine themed islands he shows up on, he has a relatively low chance of appearing on those. You just have to get lucky most of the time.
    Last edited by Mr. Luffy; April 26th, 2015 at 06:36 PM.

So are you Guys talking PW2 DLC Challnege Last Mission hard or harder?

Because this is the hardest Mission by far in the entire Series imo. Its ridiculously hard and I even can't finish it with Enel Level 100. 1 Attack from an Enemie Boss and your nearly done and there is no Heailing what so ever in this Mission. If PW 3 has such hard Missions I hope they are easier cause you don't have to look at Demage for a S Rank.

Have failt that 5 Times and 2 nearly finished as an Attack hits me and it was finish....

No, the recent PW3 DLC

Doesn't touch the PW2 DLC challenge in terms of difficulty, that's for sure.

We should all try to create a skill List page to make things easier for some people. I remember someone (not sure who) made one from Google Docs, I'd like to do the same idea for Kaizoku Musou 3.

Good idea. However, personally I can't accurately translate the skills since I can't read the Japanese skill names.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information