+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 756: The 4th level

Discovered Stowaway The Humanoid Typhoon's Avatar

Default Re: Chapter 756: The 4th level

Quote Originally Posted by Rivaille View Post
    Yeah but , for you, who will deal with Trebol?
    16 chars of Only Oda knows

Hm... The only Candidate I can think off would be Cavendish. If not Koala, Hack or Don Chinjao shows up out of fucking nowhere.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    So what do you guys think Sugar will do now? Or asked differently, whom or the non-fodder characters will she encounter and will she manage to turn them into toys?

Probably a round 2 with Usopp. What I fear the most

Pretty good chapter. Some nice gags, Robin doing stuff, some Scarlett exposition even if very minor (plus kid Viola is much better than adult Viola), these nutcracker toys are definitely a step up from the regular toys, and I for one am kinda glad Sugar's back, since her initial run was kinda disappointing.

Oh, and I don't think Barto + Robin is that downgrading for Robin; they're not only facing Gladius but an army of seemingly immortal giant nutcracker zombie toys.

I think it's pretty fair, but, yeah, the sexist ghost is gonna hang over anything Oda does for a while. Well, he did that to himself.

Kinda irky on Rebecca's scared expression, though. I thought she'd be all angry and stuff, not...scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth View Post
    What's up, people? Guess what!

Chapter was okay.

Interesting words Kanjuro uses (if translation is correct)e in commenting "What a disgrace it is for I to caused harm to my savior." (emphasis mine). IF the translation is correct, then Kanjuro just didn't jump down to the trash heap.. he was also transformed like the others.

Gladius (facing Luffy, Robin, Law, Barto, Kyros and Cavendish): "I will whipe the floor with her myself after you lot"....

LoL, looks like Gladius is Pica level in term of self-confidence.

playing a little cardgame Admiral Issho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    Interesting words Kanjuro uses (if translation is correct)e in commenting "What a disgrace it is for I to caused harm to my savior." (emphasis mine). IF the translation is correct, then Kanjuro just didn't jump down to the trash heap.. he was also transformed like the others.
    hmm but how can that be everyone was remembering him not only kin'nemon but also doflamingos men
    all credits to benjamminbrown

Quote Originally Posted by The Humanoid Typhoon View Post
    16 chars of Only Oda knows
    Cavendish/Hakuba

I for one LOVED this chapter because of the amount of phenomenal progression.
    Violet found Mansherry
    Kinemon and Kanjuro are with Usopp
    Sugar is confirmed to be alive and she's pissed
    Luffy and co are gonna move on ahead
    Robin/Bartolomeo vs Gladius
    Rebecca vs Diamante

BEST CHAPTER IN WEEKS!!

Trafalgar Law 16 chars

Discovered Stowaway The Humanoid Typhoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Cavendish/Hakuba
    I think he want a revenge for Farue

Usopp vs Sugar round 2 incoming
    Robin vs Gladious
    Bartolomeo & Cavendish vs Headcrackers

Kyros vs Diamante

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    BTW Violet looks awesome in the color spread... Oh wait.

And now Nami vs Diamante
    They really don't look that similar. Robin looks weird in the color spread, but I think that's just because it's so out of character for her to pose like that. But Nami and Rebecca look very different.

Quote Originally Posted by hajpen View Post
    Anyone else get the feeling we're getting nowhere?
    Really, so much stuff happened this chapter that I thought for once no one would be complaining about nothing happening. Shoulda known better.

--------

This chapter was great. Sugar's back at it which gives Usopp a chance to win legitimately, and she's now scared for life of long round things...like sausage...so, there's that (which is hilarious.)

Law is going to be able to get his cuffs off soon, so that's nice. Though I'm going to miss ride-along Law.

Robin looks ready to kick some ass. I have the feeling that her and Barto are going to make such an amazing team that I'm going to end up wanting him to join the crew. But I do hope Robin does the majority of the work taking down Gladius while Barto deals with the puppets.

Also, that poor horse. I know it's not dead, but it's head was smashed to bits...

Finally, holly shit that shot of Rebecca standing before Diamante was amazing. The chapter was good and fun, but that made it fantastic. I just stared at that one panel for a good couple minutes, taking it all in. I love it!

Looking forward to next week!

Decent Chapter, good progression. Looking forward to seeing Kyros throw down with Diamante, or Rebecca actually fight him.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    That wouldn't work though.

Kin'emon was able to remember Kanjuro before everyone was detoyified.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

yeah, this was pretty sweet
    If Sugar is back does that mean Jora coming back is an option, I would like that very much

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    yeah, this was pretty sweet
    If Sugar is back does that mean Jora coming back is an option, I would like that very much
    Jora vs Kanjuro?

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sereques View Post
    Trafalgar Law 16 chars
    Trébol needs Law's heart first.

Quote Originally Posted by DemetriusCapone View Post
    Probably a round 2 with Usopp. What I fear the most
    Yeah, he might probably finish her off fair and square this time.

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    and I for one am kinda glad Sugar's back, since her initial run was kinda disappointing.
    Exactly how I feel. I really hope she'll do something appropriate to the potential of her power this time.

Actually I hope that she'll get Luffy somehow. Because I want to see her using her power - and it having some real impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Nex View Post
    Except next week there is no chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Nex View Post
    They really don't look that similar. Robin looks weird in the color spread, but I think that's just because it's so out of character for her to pose like that. But Nami and Rebecca look very different.

Really, so much stuff happened this chapter that I thought for once no one would be complaining about nothing happening. Shoulda known better.

--------

This chapter was great. Sugar's back at it which gives Usopp a chance to win legitimately, and she's now scared for life of long round things...like sausage...so, there's that (which is hilarious.)

Law is going to be able to get his cuffs off soon, so that's nice. Though I'm going to miss ride-along Law.

Robin looks ready to kick some ass. I have the feeling that her and Barto are going to make such an amazing team that I'm going to end up wanting him to join the crew. But I do hope Robin does the majority of the work taking down Gladius while Barto deals with the puppets.

Also, that poor horse. I know it's not dead, but it's head was smashed to bits...

Finally, holly shit that shot of Rebecca standing before Diamante was amazing. The chapter was good and fun, but that made it fantastic. I just stared at that one panel for a good couple minutes, taking it all in. I love it!

There will always be complainers, no matter what. Bad news is that this week was a double issue, so no new chapter next week.

Quote Originally Posted by creeperqueen View Post
    Except next week there is no chapter
    Damn, seriously? I didn't see anything on the scan. That's disappointing.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information