+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tekken 7

Default Re: Tekken 7

Here's the Comic-Con trailer (English version)!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

JAPANESE VERSION:

****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 9/4/19)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)

I kinda wish they had shown some gameplay to be honest.
    Pell survived because he is a Falcon - Stop using him as a bad example.
    The Peregrine Falcon reaches faster speeds than any other animal on the planet when performing the stoop,which involves soaring to a great height and then diving steeply at speeds of over 320 km/h (200 mph)

That tear though...

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Minor but nice feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Tbh I'm just really interested to see the conclusion of the whole Mishima saga.

It's a big part of the reason that I love the games.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

In b4 Claudio is Zelda :D

3ds: Jonnyboy0079 0001-3313-0073
    US Battle.Net Real ID: JonnyBoy#1119

Gigas over Marduk....

Most of the new comers in this game are simply awful (Claude, Josie, Lucky Chloe and Gigas being prime examples).

Just waiting for the William sisters, Lei, Raven and Lee to make their appearance in this game.

Harada, hurry up with the announcements.
    Last edited by LegendarySSJ4; November 4th, 2015 at 01:15 PM.

Pretty tough at this point to introduce new fighting styles. The sixth one was were they really went abstract and crazy acrobatics.

I miss the days when you had to unlock characters. I understand why it's unlocked, but I liked working for it. So, they better have a lot of costumes to unlock. I pretty much used custom-made outfits for all my Tekken 6 characters.

I just need my Lee in it...

Quote Originally Posted by baby-boo View Post
    I miss the days when you had to unlock characters.
    I sure as hell don't considering it was kind of rough playing games and not knowing how to unlock the stuff (or how much there was to unlock).....then finding out and seeing you'd never be able to unlock certain stuff.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Pretty tough at this point to introduce new fighting styles. The sixth one was were they really went abstract and crazy acrobatics.

I miss the days when you had to unlock characters. I understand why it's unlocked, but I liked working for it. So, they better have a lot of costumes to unlock. I pretty much used custom-made outfits for all my Tekken 6 characters.
    You and me both can't stand the money grab idea these day with DLC content.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    I sure as hell don't considering it was kind of rough playing games and not knowing how to unlock the stuff (or how much there was to unlock).....then finding out and seeing you'd never be able to unlock certain stuff.
    Wait so you prefer paying for these contents then using your actual skills to unlock bonuses ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukusho View Post
    Wait so you prefer paying for these contents then using your actual skills to unlock bonuses ?
    Some of us don't have the skill (or time) to play through a game with a specific character after already playing through it with them, on it's highest difficulty, while incurring no loses, to unlock an extra costume that really isn't that great looking.

If it's setup in way where we have the option of using real money or in game currency that the game isn't being too stingy with to acquire those bonuses it's fine with me but that old school shit fuck it.

You and me both can't stand the money grab idea these day with DLC content
    Oh, I wasn't talking about DLC characters.

I like progression. Even in fighting games. I recall when Mortal Kombat Deception came out, only half the characters were available for play. Had to unlock the rest. Don't recall if it was through the Story Mode or through Arcade Mode but either way, I enjoyed and enjoy unlocking. I also understand that one just wants to buy a fighting game and start a match with a friend locally with all the characters ready for play.

I haven't read up on Tekken's DLC. It's rather hard to tell if a developer is actually finished with a portion of the product, and is holding it back deliberately, or actually worked on it post-launch.

Some of us don't have the skill (or time) to play through a game with a specific character after already playing through it with them, on it's highest difficulty, while incurring no loses, to unlock an extra costume that really isn't that great looking.

If it's setup in way where we have the option of using real money or in game currency that the game isn't being too stingy with to acquire those bonuses it's fine with me but that old school shit fuck it.
    When companies release half a game at full price , I think that's a problem. At times some DLC's aren't released on all platforms which to me is also an issue. If companies are going to be doing this do it right and not a cash grab. Like what the point of playing video games if there doing it this way. But I'm pretty sure Harada said he won't do this with Tekken.

Oh, I wasn't talking about DLC characters.

I like progression. Even in fighting games. I recall when Mortal Kombat Deception came out, only half the characters were available for play. Had to unlock the rest. Don't recall if it was through the Story Mode or through Arcade Mode but either way, I enjoyed and enjoy unlocking. I also understand that one just wants to buy a fighting game and start a match with a friend locally with all the characters ready for play.

I haven't read up on Tekken's DLC. It's rather hard to tell if a developer is actually finished with a portion of the product, and is holding it back deliberately, or actually worked on it post-launch.
    I don't think Tekken will be doing the whole character 5.99$ deal this is mostly occurring with Street Fighter.

When companies release half a game at full price , I think that's a problem. At times some DLC's aren't released on all platforms which to me is also an issue. If companies are going to be doing this do it right and not a cash grab. Like what the point of playing video games if there doing it this way. But I'm pretty sure Harada said he won't do this with.
    In my opinion releasing a game that has content locked behind a paywall isn't the same as releasing a game that has massive gameplay or technical issues that can ruin the gameplay experience like what you see in
    game's like Assassin's Creed Unity or The Witcher 3.

In my opinion releasing a game that has content locked behind a paywall isn't the same as releasing a game that has massive gameplay or technical issues that can ruin the gameplay experience like what you see in
    game's like Assassin's Creed Unity or The Witcher 3.
    I actually see where your coming from, you slightly changed my view with that post I just don't like all the DLC's lately like everything is 99¢.

I actually see where your coming from, you slightly changed my view with that post I just don't like all the DLC's lately like everything is 99¢.
    You'd be lucky if you can actually get DLC for that much since the average price for something like costumes is like $2.00 and some tax.

You'd be lucky if you can actually get DLC for that much since the average price for something like costumes is like $2.00 and some tax.
    Very annoying but I'm still going to get the game I'm also really good when it comes to Tekken so everyone in this forum prepare to be EWGF in the face.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information