+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Notions That Don't Deserve Their Own Threads

Discovered Stowaway

Default Re: Notions That Don't Deserve Their Own Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    If Brook awakens his DF, maybe there is a chance that SOMEHOW the Klabautermann comes back, right ?
    So I guess he won't be back before one or two yonkous are taken down...
    Would Brook need to awaken his DF to do things like animate other skeletons and have them work as a small proxy army? Or to enable his soul to overshadow those of others and give him the ability to possess them temporarily? I feel like those are things he ought to have already learned to do during the time-skip (the skeleton squad could have been a back-up band for the Soul King) since he seems to have improved the least since then compared to everyone else (at least in terms of repertoire expansion). But if it means an awakening, sure, why the hell not. I definitely see Luffy having that at some point, possibly Chopper too, although I really don't see that for Robin.

If the Klabautermann from Merry merges with the one from Sunny, would that be an unprecedented kind of thing? I just want there to be something really special that happens with the ship so it can fight the biggest giant enemy we see. It would fit with the theme of combining and transforming into something bigger and better that Franky's inventions seem to have.

Back in chapter 820 we find out that pirates normally learn about the mystery of the poneglphys for the first time at the island at the end of the Grand line that all the log pose needles point to.. since then I've been wondering if that implies that a lot of crews have reached the physical end of the grand line and possibly just went back over reverse mountain and started the whole journey over.

Has any one else thought about this? I'm just interested in what other people think. If Roger made multiple trips through the grand line then he would of had to go over reverse mountain when he reaches the end each time, right?

Ever since 820 it's been my head canon that shanks crew may have just finished their first pass through the grand line when they docked at luffys village for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shichibukai- View Post
    Back in chapter 820 we find out that pirates normally learn about the mystery of the poneglphys for the first time at the island at the end of the Grand line that all the log pose needles point to.. since then I've been wondering if that implies that a lot of crews have reached the physical end of the grand line and possibly just went back over reverse mountain and started the whole journey over.

Has any one else thought about this? I'm just interested in what other people think. If Roger made multiple trips through the grand line then he would of had to go over reverse mountain when he reaches the end each time, right?

Ever since 820 it's been my head canon that shanks crew may have just finished their first pass through the grand line when they docked at luffys village for a year.
    Roger became the Pirate King because he and his crew were the first and only pirates to get to the end and come back over Reverse Mountain. Once other pirates get to Poneglyph Info island they don't go back to the start over the mountain, they simply just turn around. Probably with eternal poses or something.

Roger may have went over Reverse mountain more than once after passing by Raftel but crews don't have to sail in one straight line on the grand line. In the new world the 3 needle system might even be a way to back track some of necessary.
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by -Shichibukai- View Post

Yes, very possible for other crews to have reached that last island, obvious problem is that only Roger heard The Voice of All Things, and Lin Lin with Kaidou got the info that the key to reach Raftel is in the Road Poneglyphs. The reason behind their moves to get more about it.

Shanks holding the Yonko title before Luffy is unlikely tho. Mugiwara Shanks he should have been called xD.
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

Napoléon is weird. He is the only homie that can transform to something else. From a sword to an hat.

Don't mess with the Law if you don't have an Ace up your sleeve.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Napoléon is weird. He is the only homie that can transform to something else. From a sword to an hat.
    Well, he is one of the only three made from part of the Soul-Soul Fruit user's own soul, they each have some kind of interesting uniqueness to them. Although I would have thought since both Prometheus and Zeus are element-based, there would be a third elemental but that pattern is broken by not having all three of them be that. I don't recall if Napoleon is the only one not to give in to the same gluttony as Zeus and Prometheus, but that would be yet another difference if so. Reminds me of Doppelman from Thriller Bark. Big Mom's whole shtick smacks of Moria's arc. So many similarities, it's rather uncanny. I know many of the New World arcs mirror ones from Paradise but this one seems to have more per capita.

You're right, Brook's cane is also weird, a cane that can transform to a sword, mindblowing.
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu Yoruichi View Post
    You're right, Brook's cane is also weird, a cane that can transform to a sword, mindblowing.
    I think the sword is inside the cane.

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Brook's cane is a shikomizue.

I think the sword is inside the cane.
    And the sword is in the hat
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    And the sword is in the hat
    Considering the face on it and Big Mom asking him to transform/change into a sword/blade it is highly unlikely it is not a transformation.

Napoleon is basically a giant swiss knife in the form of a hat.

Spoiler:

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    He seems like Baby 5's DF ability but with the ability to become clothing as well as weapons.

Luffy's awakening, or his intangible pre-awakening will be all about reflexes and make him an even more instinctive fighter. This could be happening now as he is stretching his mind and yearning with his own intellect if he himself could do what katakuri is somehow doing.
    Similar fruits. Katakuri is awakened. How does his fruit possibly aid his ability to see into the future (if at all, of course)?
    My notion is Luffy's pre awakening will be the ability to precog, as we've seen him do with mihawk prior to haki training, not only actions but intent or impulses in his radius. The impulses and intents that precede an action will impress and be felt upon his reflexive intangible "rubber" aura or presence in a state of heightened awareness like a fight.
    He'll be given more of a similar edge to katakuri. He'll be able to sense the evil eye, the predation sense, the killing intent ala zoro, beyond the spatial awareness of observation haki.
    Does that make sense?
    This edge will give him insane control and natural ability to adapt and dodge. Blackbeard of course will entirely debuff this advantage.
    As for his actual awakening, it might be something like, using waves of rubberized air or atmosphere as an extension to a punch. Or a gatling from both sides where whatever space in his atmosphere luffy strikes into the radius, the same force is pushed back from the edge on the opposite side. Fireworks would actually be a monster attack again. Or of course he punches someone into bedrock repeatedly but they can't breakthrough it, but feel it, and are continually bounced back at Luffy
    HEAVY VOODOO-PANTHER SALVO!

On the topic of Awakening, I wonder what Robin and choppers versions would be.

Judging from the zoans in ID I imagine chopper being an enormous naked human Wearing Greg's hat

Quote Originally Posted by Dat_Mango View Post
    On the topic of Awakening, I wonder what Robin and choppers versions would be.

Judging from the zoans in ID I imagine chopper being an enormous naked human Wearing Greg's hat
    I wish Robin will be able to transfer her "mind" from a clone to another. Which means that if she falls in a volcano, she'll just have to create a clone of herself out of the volcano and transfer her "mind" into it, hence she won't die.
    Also, maybe she'll be able to create clones of other people and will be able to control them from a very long distance. And she'll be able to infiltrate the Marines or else like that.

Nico Robin, chief intelligence of the SH pirates.

Her final fight will be against Lafitte of course.

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Or the sword part of him shapeshifts like how P & Z does to their bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Or the sword part of him shapeshifts like how P & Z does to their bodies.
    Napoleons a hat with the metal-metal fruit, like spandams sword but with a hint of vergo

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    I wish Robin will be able to transfer her "mind" from a clone to another. Which means that if she falls in a volcano, she'll just have to create a clone of herself out of the volcano and transfer her "mind" into it, hence she won't die.
    Also, maybe she'll be able to create clones of other people and will be able to control them from a very long distance. And she'll be able to infiltrate the Marines or else like that.
    Why you want another character with Law's bullshit "mind swap" ability?

Chopper's Awakening is brighter than Kizaru about how he looks and Robin's one must be go to the realm of fusing things... Oda only acknowledges the concept of "blooming" with her, so must probably he won't be giving Awakening to her, the very concept is already in use and she can use her surroundings since she ate the fruit... or will say that she already got it.

Chopper's awakening is Monster Point

Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information