+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1031

Thread: General Kingdom Hearts Thread

Default Re: General Kingdom Hearts Thread

I beat Ventus' story last night. I got used to the changed systems and enjoyed them, though not as much as KH2's. But, it did get me to use magic more. Thundaga was my most used thing in the end. It was great to kill groups and it let me use Rhythm Mixer. The last boss ended up being pretty easy since I overleveled to level 42.

I've decided to go with my original plan and I started as Aqua now. I was really surprised by how different her version of Cinderella's world is compared to Ventus'. It feels weird to be so weak again and I miss my high jump and super glide.

I am annoyed that despite grinding for a while, I killed less than 3000 Unversed. I need 10,000 for the secret ending xO.

Quote Originally Posted by Shezar View Post
    No ,you go to same worlds but to other zones that other characters can't access overall.
    Just keep save file for each character be careful not overwrite a save file (you need this for extra content) and one for choosing the character .

That's not worse minigame at least not for me , the words fruit ball makes me shudder.

Aqua is hardest to start with (quite frail) but becomes powerful later on, Terra is just slow and has meager magic , Ventus is the easiest to use from beginning but lacks power by end of it.
    If you want tackle the extra content(optional bosses) go with Aqua.
    Ah with Terra if you want Xehanort letters you have to complete arena if i'm remembering right ,that is going involve minigames besides fighting.
    What do you mean Terra is slow? As in his sword swings or movement speed? Being a slow runner will be annoying.
    As long as I don't have to do an even harder ice cream rhythm thing in the arena, I'm good lol.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloF View Post
    What do you mean Terra is slow? As in his sword swings or movement speed? Being a slow runner will be annoying.
    As long as I don't have to do an even harder ice cream rhythm thing in the arena, I'm good lol.
    He is slow overall, attack speed and movement(but his dodge helps this ,its more of dash really) but he does more damage with physical attacks then other two.
    Hmm for story reasons mostly i would advice leaving Aqua for last can't really elaborate on this for spoiler reasons.
    Oh you probably already notice this but Aqua can block an attack from any direction(barrier around her) so block with healing its really good.

Why do you need kill 10000 unversed?What difficulty did you choose?
    Hope its proud because if it is standard ouch you have to complete report section(mickey mouse icon will appear when its complete) with each character to unlock the secret ending.
    Last edited by Shezar; September 25th, 2018 at 07:24 AM.

I played them in paralel, so to keep the disney worlds connected, and avoid the power wipslash that you are experiencing.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Command Decks are love, Command Decks are life. Playing Kingdom Hearts III without them will personally make me feel more inhibited than satisfied.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

Quote Originally Posted by Shezar View Post
    He is slow overall, attack speed and movement(but his dodge helps this ,its more of dash really) but he does more damage with physical attacks then other two.
    Hmm for story reasons mostly i would advice leaving Aqua for last can't really elaborate on this for spoiler reasons.
    Oh you probably already notice this but Aqua can block an attack from any direction(barrier around her) so block with healing its really good.

Why do you need kill 10000 unversed?What difficulty did you choose?
    Hope its proud because if it is standard ouch you have to complete report section(mickey mouse icon will appear when its complete) with each character to unlock the secret ending.
    I'm playing on Standard Mode. Gamefaqs says the requirements are:
    Complete the Final Episode, Complete the Sticker Album with 140 points for all characters & Obtain the Keyslinger Trinity Trophy.
    Keyslinger Trophy is:
    Proof you have taken out 9,999 Unversed.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    I played them in paralel, so to keep the disney worlds connected, and avoid the power wipslash that you are experiencing.
    Eh, it's fine. I already have high jump and air dash back. And I leveled up Thunder to Thundaga as soon as possible.
    Last edited by MarcelloF; September 25th, 2018 at 09:07 AM.

Keyslinger Trophy
    Ah that you don't need worry about that all that much since all three characters contribute to that anyway Aqua will help with that no problem.

Hmm yeah i read now that in Final Mix they made requirements easier to accomplish for the secret ending, it was way more time consuming before .

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300719139.html
    • Josh Gad (Frozen, Beauty and the Beast) as Olaf from Frozen
    • Kristen Bell (Frozen, Veronica Mars, Forgetting Sarah Marshall) as Anna from Frozen
    • Idina Menzel (Frozen, Enchanted, Rent) as Elsa from Frozen
    • Jonathan Groff (Frozen, Mindhunter, American Sniper) as Kristoff from Frozen
    • Zachary Levi (Tangled, Chuck, Thor: The Dark World) as Flynn Rider from Tangled
    • Donna Murphy (Tangled, Center Stage) as Mother Gothel from Tangled
    • John Ratzenberger (Toy Story, Cheers, The Incredibles, Coco) as Hamm from Toy Story
    • Wallace Shawn (Toy Story, The Princess Bride, The Good Wife) as Rex from Toy Story
    • Tate Donovan (Hercules, The O.C., Argo) as Hercules from Hercules
    • Kevin R. McNally (Pirates of the Caribbean Series) as Gibbs from the Pirates of the Caribbean series
    • Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
    • Bill Farmer as Goofy
    As expected from some of the footage we saw, but still nice to get confirmation.
    Last edited by MetaMario; September 26th, 2018 at 06:44 AM. Reason: GOTY they got gibbs

Looks like we're getting everyone EXCEPT Tom Hanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    And John Goodman.

Hidden:

Swordsman Of The Atlantic chpollastrini's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    And John Goodman.
    Kage,
    Can you possible fix your signature?
    The big link is messing with my cellphone....
    My 3DS FC: 0361 - 7494 - 3910

My 3DS FC: 0361 - 7494 - 3910

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    And Mandy Moore.

Who, ironically, voiced Aerith in the first Kingdom Hearts.

One day, my fever dream of Lance Bass returning to voice Sephiroth will come to fruition
    Last edited by Purple Hermit; September 26th, 2018 at 07:22 PM. Reason: I'm guessing the FF7 remake

KH1 had all-around great casting for the Final Fantasy characters and then KH2 happened and they all got replaced with ??????????????

I completed BBS today! I really enjoyed, though I did start getting tired by the time I was playing through with Terra and had to take breaks for days. I think I liked Ventus the most. Dude is just trying to make friends lol Terra's a big baby highly reminiscent of Anakin. He even had the "What have I done?!" line after striking down Eraqus. Aqua is fine. I took me a while to realize her actress is Thea from Arrow, but then I couldn't unhear it anymore.

So does Roxas look like Ventus because his light is in Sora?

I also did the special episode. It was cool to fight Heartless again. The boss was kind of easy, especially once I went into Rhythm Mixer mode.

And I've started DDD. So far I like it. I've finished Traverse Town. Hearing the music again was nice. I love how fast and agile the characters are. Having the roll and air dash from the start is a blessing. The Flowmotion stuff is fun, too. I'm not sure about the Drop stuff. What happens when it's empty? Do I get a game over or do I just switch to the other character? If it's the latter what happens in (boss) fights? It kind of feels like it hampers exploration since I'm always worrying about it.

And since I complained about it in BBS, I was happy to see the font in the reports section is more in line with the mainline games.

The only thing stoping me from an unhealthy kh binge is that dream drop distance is not a digital title, and the price tag of a PS4.

And that my parents are living with me and them asking me why I have "four Nintendos" is not a talk I Wana have.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I completed BBS today! I really enjoyed, though I did start getting tired by the time I was playing through with Terra and had to take breaks for days. I think I liked Ventus the most. Dude is just trying to make friends lol Terra's a big baby highly reminiscent of Anakin. He even had the "What have I done?!" line after striking down Eraqus. Aqua is fine. I took me a while to realize her actress is Thea from Arrow, but then I couldn't unhear it anymore.

So does Roxas look like Ventus because his light is in Sora?

I also did the special episode. It was cool to fight Heartless again. The boss was kind of easy, especially once I went into Rhythm Mixer mode.

And I've started DDD. So far I like it. I've finished Traverse Town. Hearing the music again was nice. I love how fast and agile the characters are. Having the roll and air dash from the start is a blessing. The Flowmotion stuff is fun, too. I'm not sure about the Drop stuff. What happens when it's empty? Do I get a game over or do I just switch to the other character? If it's the latter what happens in (boss) fights? It kind of feels like it hampers exploration since I'm always worrying about it.

And since I complained about it in BBS, I was happy to see the font in the reports section is more in line with the mainline games.
    No gameover, you just change to the other character. It doesn't matter what you're doing, you drop.
    But there are items and such that can restore you drop bar. You're kinda supposed to strategize when your bar will reach zero so that you're not caught by surprise or break your flow.

this just came out from V-jump. guess which character did not appear in Kingdom Hearts before this?
    Spoiler:
    NintendoID: Zodiark14

No surprise considering Sora is going to Olympus this time.

But if it was let's say Aphrodite, I would spit my coffee.

Hidden:

Its both Meg an Zeus. I think.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

So that'll be Corey Burton as Zeus.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information