+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: General Kingdom Hearts Thread

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 3

Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    I wonder how much more the story can get convoluted.

Does anyone actuallylike the story? I don't know anyone that does.
    You'd be surprised. Ever seen a bunch of fans getting together to make theories, analyze and attempt to explain the plot to great detail?
    Yeah. They exist. It's as bad as people that waste thier time placing mental effort into something like... bigfoot being real or some shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    You'd be surprised. Ever seen a bunch of fans getting together to make theories, analyze and attempt to explain the plot to great detail?
    Yeah. They exist. It's as bad as people that waste thier time placing mental effort into something like... bigfoot being real or some shit.
    Hiroy is correct, because I am one of those people.

es divertido~

LA LA LAAAAAA. LA LA LA LA!(-Dearly Beloved)

I want to say "no offense", but I'd be lying. Well, as long as you are happy.

I want to say "no offense", but I'd be lying. Well, as long as you are happy.
    meh, it's no biggie. I think we all have or do things that others would just scoff at, so there's no point in being offended.

LOL, I also love your honesty!

nada del otro mundo~

I looked better in Gen V Kazhar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    As I try to comprehend the KH narrative, I become more and more convinced they use Kubo as a ghost writer.
    You'd be surprised (or not) how many Kingdom Hearts fans are also Bleach fan. I think there IS a link between the two deep down somewhere.
    It must be the shallow bishonen cast... And Xehanort is pretty much Aizen.

3DS Friend Code : 3222 - 6913 - 3431

Quote Originally Posted by Kazhar View Post
    You'd be surprised (or not) how many Kingdom Hearts fans are also Bleach fan. I think there IS a link between the two deep down somewhere.
    Nope. I think Bleach is shit.

No estoy de acuerdo~

I actually enjoy a well laid out deconstruction of the convoluted mess that is KH's story, it's like the reverse dark souls where you have to assemble all the pieces and fill out the blanks, here you have too many pieces from a thousand different puzzles where you try to make one coherent picture.

There is something funny about seeing the process of that and especially the result of such moot work.

I'm exitced for Kingdom Hearts 3 :D
    Worlds that i would like to for Kingdom Heart 3 are
    Emperors New Groove
    Wreck It Ralph
    Great Mouse Detective Mouse
    Princess And The Frog
    Atlantis:The Lost Empire
    Treasure Planet
    Robin Hood
    Incredibles
    Toy Story
    TV Shows:
    Gargoyles
    Darkwing Duck
    Gravity Falls
    Motorcity

I would also like Marvel and Star Wars

Kamen Rider OOOs

Damnit, now I really wished I had made poll for this thread in regards to which worlds people are interested in seeing in the game. Nice choices by the way HEAT!

buenas opciones~

KH1 would always remain the best one for me. It was just a lighthearted adventure within Disney worlds, and the challenge was surprisingly great. My favorite moments were the Hallow Bastion events. To this day, no other KH game has topped those moments.

KH2 was horrible for me because instead of a lighthearted adventure with epic moments, I was given an angsty teen plot that tried waaaay toooo hard to be deep and needlessly convoluted with a heavy amount of forced symbolism. Organization Xiii, the lame pointless emphasis on Sea Salt Ice Creme, repeating of the "oh-so-symbolic" sunset scene(in that one town), and god. KH really tried to be something bigger than it originally was, an I can't for my life eat any of this game's bs attempt at "deep" storytelling.
    This is exactly how I felt about them. Once you got over the weird shock of the original concept, the first KH was a masterpiece of perfectly complementary gameplay and setting. KH2 worked well as a game (I preferred the larger environments of KH1) but the story was absolutely pants-on-head idiotic and a waste of fucking time.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1PceXperience View Post
    Damnit, now I really wished I had made poll for this thread in regards to which worlds people are interested in seeing in the game. Nice choices by the way HEAT!

buenas opciones~
    I think if a mod is generous enough one of them could put a poll in.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Message a section mod. I'm sure it won't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    And no more Aladdin, please no more aladdin.
    Eh....three Aladdin movies. Three (well, three numbered) KH games.

It's an inevitability, dude.

There's only one world... JUST ONE, that I never... EVER EVER EVER want to see again!

Spoiler:

nunca más~

As much as I hate underwater sections in games, I didn't mind TLM in KH1 too bad. It was definitely one of the most boring of the worlds tho.

And... let's just forget the world in KHII.

TLM world in KH2, was the HARDEST world for me. I just couldn't beat those damn Sing a longs. At one point I wanted to throw the controller at the Television.

Made me hate Ariel so much!!

i odiaba~

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    I didn't mind TLM in KH1 too bad. It was definitely one of the most boring of the worlds tho.
    It's actually one of my favorites of KH1. ....Maybe the fact that the theme music's really catchy has something to do with it.

And... let's just forget the world in KHII.
    It's neat to hear Ariel sing.
    It's NOT neat to hear Donald's scratchy voice sing.

I loved TLM in KH1 because of Ursula.

my favorite Disney Villain~~~~

Novel I'm working on: The Dutchman
    Chapters Completed: 1!!
    Twitch / Blogspot

I think my favorite Disney villan is... mmmm.....

It's most likely Jafar, but honestly... I can't really say for sure. Maybe I'll say.. Sher Khan from Jungle Book. Yeah! I'll go with that one!

My favorite world is indeed Halloween Town. It may be gloomy, but it's still a beautiful place to go exploring! A place blooming with imagination.

es un gran lugar~

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post

- Nomura feels they announced the game too early. So yeah, don't expect the game for awhile.
    - The reveal trailer wasn't running on either PS4 or Xbone, but rather a high-end PC. It's the quality they want to achieve for the consoles.
    - Different worlds will feature different shading effects.
    - It'll be a party of three but instead of having to trade out one of the two AI companions for a world-centric companion they merely join alongside your established party.
    - Both enemy and partner AI has improved and will coordinate with eachother.
    - "Online features" being experimented with.
    - More reveals at the Tokyo Game Show and a Disney Japan Expo in October.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/12...rent-progress/

i dont care what other people say, im loving what they're planning to do and i can't wait for TGS now.
    NintendoID: Zodiark14

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information