+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: General Kingdom Hearts Thread

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 3

About goddamn time. You have no idea how happy this makes me to finally see a trailer. Now for the oh so wonderful wait for the release. Also donald and goofy seem to be in the party, but where the heck are they?

i see wreck it ralph being one of them summons like chicken little. I realy hope for tnagled and robin hood levels though

I would think they'd try to have the Marvel characters with the Incredibles. Like how Zack was in Hercules in Birth by Sleep(?)

I'd be okay with that.
    Last edited by y2kyle89; June 11th, 2013 at 03:57 AM. Reason: I can haz fight with Beatrix? No? Okay ;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    Damn you for making this thread before me, lol.
    LOL, My love for Kingdom Hearts knows no bounds. One of the few pieces of merchandises that I will be extremely fanatic about.

I haven't been this excited since... since... The Dark Knight Rises (which was disappointing.. but whatever).

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    Tangled, Princess and the Frog, Lilo and Stitch, A full Neverland, The Black Cauldron place, South America(emperor's groove that was new), Treasure Planet, Definitely Wreck-It-Ralph, and New York City (with Doom as the boss) those are my hopes.
    Probably won't get a full Neverland in KH3 since we got one in Birth By Sleep.

Also, wouldn't be awesome if we get to Star Wars, and we get to use "the force" as a magic ability?

todas las posibilidades~

LA LA LAAAAAA. LA LA LA LA!(-Dearly Beloved)

Quote Originally Posted by 1PceXperience View Post
    ....gasp! A trailer?! Sora fights with Donald and Goofy again?

We're finally moving forward inside of to the side and/or back?

Be still, my heart.

Also, what are some of the worlds that you would like to see in KH3?
    I've got a lot in mind.....but screw it, I want Toy Story SO MUCH.

Discovered Stowaway

Will be also on Shitbox

So yeah, I'm cautiously optimistic about this game. I'd be lying if I said that the inclusion of Final Fantasy characters wasn't a huge draw for me in the first few games so I hope they're not downplayed to the point of not even appearing at all. I'm certain Lightning will show up though (and probably join the party >_>) but I want to see some guys like Beatrix and Zidane and Gilgamesh show up too.

Last time we got WEWY and no sign of anything coming from that. This time I want Nier, Weiss, Kaine and Emil to appear in a level
    Winner of Arlong Park's 2011 Member Award: Most Perverted Member.

the answer is Spaghetti! zachri's Avatar

Holy fuck.
    By the way, I wanna see some of the Wreck It Ralph game... can imagine a Sugar Rush racing mini game.
    I just wanna see what would happen to Sora and his outfit there.

#SWAGLETON

i hope you team up with spiderman to fight darth vader

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Will be also on Shitbox
    http://kotaku.com/youll-be-able-to-p...ox-o-512618466

Dammit.

But it's on the cheaper console anyway, so most consumers will get the PS4 version.

I love the Kingdom hearts music it always warms my heart

Who cares if you can also play it on Xbone? Just get it for the PS4. Exclusives exshmusives.

I would love to see Sugar Rush as a world if only to play with Ralph on your team.

Other than that we NEED Princess and the Frog, it's so damn obvious. Princess world, New Orleans/swamp would make a freaking awesome area, and Dr. Facilier is begging to be a villain. The guy's voodoo magic and shadows are like Heartless already.

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    Damn you for making this thread before me, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I would love to see Sugar Rush as a world if only to play with Ralph on your team.

Other than that we NEED Princess and the Frog, it's so damn obvious. Princess world, New Orleans/swamp would make a freaking awesome area, and Dr. Facilier is begging to be a villain. The guy's voodoo magic and shadows are like Heartless already.
    Very True!

Also, can you imagine the OST for that world? It's gonna be so Jazzy!

i estoy bailando~

LA LA LAAAAAA. LA LA LA LA!(-Dearly Beloved)

If Princess and the Frog isn't in this game, I will personally take it upon me to go to Japan and do something horribly to someone at Square. That movie would be perfect as a world.

Square, I'd die a happy man if there was a Honey, I Shrunk The Kids world. And if you could get Moranis to repise Salinski for that, that would just guarantee my pre-order.

If I could fight heartless inside a giant cereal bowl...

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Will be also on Shitbox
    Huh. Thought they would keep it Sony-exclusive.

...Then again, recent KH games have been on Nintendo handhelds.

I believe this is topical and helpful to anyone that wants to get excited for 3 but feels lost.
    http://www.gametrailers.com/full-epi...kingdom-hearts

I kind of hate KH's story with the passion of 1000 burning suns, so I doubt I'd be playing them for that. Give good boss battles, and you have a good KH game. I'm hoping for open world exploring and platforming too, but even that I've given up on that now.

Hard to believe it after all this time, when I heard it was finally announced I was shaking with excitement, since I've been following the saga since I was a 8 year pesky brat. This better be a good game, because I've been waiting for a long long time
    Last edited by Devil G.; June 12th, 2013 at 10:05 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information