+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Israeli, Egyptian, and Palestinian conflict over Gaza strip

Default Re: Israeli, Egyptian, and Palestinian conflict over Gaza strip

Quote Originally Posted by Kaba Kaba Fruit View Post
    Uhhh...Obama is supposed to be the leader of the United States of America. At what point did everyone agree that he is the leader of the world? Did I miss something here?
    I said leader of the free world, i'm pretty sure i've heard that term being used 100s of times by people before in the media, unless i imagined that.

The State department came out with a relatively tame response in regards to Israeli criticism of John Kerry. It'd be easier to get tough with them if it weren't for the fact that so many polticians are in bed with the strong Jewish lobbying group and because of the Republicans who seem to want to undermine their own commander in chief and show more respect to Netanyahu than they do him.

The PR people working for Netanyahu are REALLY good at their job too. You have to see all of them (including Netanyahu) talking on our news channel. They know exactly how to sell their actions to Americans, play down the negatives, make themselves sound really "Gosh we don't want to war but".
    I also hate how American politicians seem to fall over eachother to call Netanyahu "Bibi", like they have to seem on nickname basis with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    The PR people working for Netanyahu are REALLY good at their job too. You have to see all of them (including Netanyahu) talking on our news channel. They know exactly how to sell their actions to Americans, play down the negatives, make themselves sound really "Gosh we don't want to war but".
    I also hate how American politicians seem to fall over eachother to call Netanyahu "Bibi", like they have to seem on nickname basis with him.
    Their PR is failing big time. Those that are watching the news, and seeing the footage of entire neighborhoods flattened, schools and hospitals bombed, children on the beach murdered, parents carrying their dead children in their arms etc, their sympathy for Israel is slowly going

But more needs to be done to counter this BS propaganda they are churning out there, because they cannot be allowed to get away with blaming the Palestinians for their own deaths absolving themselves of any blame, claiming they are very moral when we know that is a blatant lie from what is being reported on the ground.

Power of a hippo! Kaba Kaba Fruit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LightningAce
    I said leader of the free world, i'm pretty sure i've heard that term being used 100s of times by people before in the media, unless i imagined that.
    I think democractic world would be a much better term than free world in my view, but that's another topic altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by LightningAce View Post
    The State department came out with a relatively tame response in regards to Israeli criticism of John Kerry.
    It's alright; Jon Stewart's got his back.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...erry-criticism

Now to just wait and see which conservative calls him Anti-Semitic for this.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    It's alright; Jon Stewart's got his back.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...erry-criticism

Now to just wait and see which conservative calls him Anti-Semitic for this.
    Any Jew that speaks out against Israel or its crime sis branded a self hating Jew, among other vile things. Leftist Jews are persecuted inside Israel via the media and by Right wing settler thugs who carry out acts of violence against them, often with the IDF/Police standing by doing nothing, except time comes to arrest the leftists who're protesting.

Also, Jon Stewart is my fking hero. Seriously, that guy rules.

Quote Originally Posted by LightningAce View Post
    Any Jew that speaks out against Israel or its crime sis branded a self hating Jew
    Eh people sure love to remind others that they aren't being X enough for their social/ethnic grouping.

Like get with the program already, didn't ya'll get the script we sent out.

This is going more civil than expected,
    South Lebanese here, feel free to ask anything (Palestinians don't even have electricity at this time, I am the closest thing you will get).

Quote Originally Posted by Jawad5 View Post
    South Lebanese here, feel free to ask anything (Palestinians don't even have electricity at this time, I am the closest thing you will get).
    What exactly were you expecting?

Also, now a powerplant gets hit

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ian-group.html

The guy i mentioned before in this Thread (Temoris Grecko) Is in Gaza and is updating his twitter in Spanish and English. The things i've read from him in the past about various important subjects are reliable so i'm sharing this. That's all i can really say about this issue.

https://twitter.com/temoris

H
    e's also sharing in his facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/temoris?fref=photo
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawad5 View Post
    I think we have almost the entire Medditerranean now.
    With Niv we have Israel to boot.
    We have Bosnia, Cyprus, Malta, Croatia, Slovenia....sort of Albania? Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Italy, France, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Egypt, Morocco...

Fuck though, we're never getting a Syrian given current circumstances.

Just a reminder that the party Netanyahu is buddying up with has a lot of people like this in it:

Skip to 1:50.

I wonder if Netanyahu realizes that a chunk of his US supporters only do so because of Revelation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    I wonder if Netanyahu realizes that a chunk of his US supporters only do so because of Revelation.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting.

I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting.
    Think I just found a quote to put in my sig.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Just a reminder that the party Netanyahu is buddying up with has a lot of people like this in it:

Skip to 1:50.
    There's nothing on earth more simultaneously funny and sad than a Marylander (Bonus: with a really obviously not Southern accent) trying their hardest to plug into Dixie nationalism and Southern culture.

What's the southern equivalent of a Weeaboo? Dixieboo?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Also lol at the ocean of grey haired heads that rise up when he starts singing ahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    What's the southern equivalent of a Weeaboo? Dixieboo?
    Lost Causer ?

According to PewResearch polls, 46% of people who identify themselves as Republican agree with the current bombardment of Gaza, and 19% answered it's not enough.

I could only imagine total extermination of Palestinians would satisfy that 19%, since obviously, taking away 98-99% of their lands and bombing the shit out of left over 1% simply "isn't enough".

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    According to PewResearch polls, 46% of people who identify themselves as Republican agree with the current bombardment of Gaza, and 19% answered it's not enough.

I could only imagine total extermination of Palestinians would satisfy that 19%, since obviously, taking away 98-99% of their lands and bombing the shit out of left over 1% simply "isn't enough".

*sigh*
    These polls and the responses on them tend to be cringe inducing especially when lack of empathy or lack of common sense are involved
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Well im just gonna be a hippy and promote peace..

Peace..

Peace...

Peace....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information