+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Destiny

Default Re: Destiny

Holy shit wait a sec, Is Nathan Fillion in this game? I love him, I might have to buy this

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    Holy shit wait a sec, Is Nathan Fillion in this game? I love him, I might have to buy this
    He was in both games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    He was in both games.
    Do you have to play the first game to get the second?

No .
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    No .
    So the story line doesn’t carry over or it’s not important?

Storyline is important but you won’t lose out on much skipping the first. Plus unless you have a considerable amount of free time you’ll be plowing through two multi hour games with a total of (as of this writing) 8 expansions between them.

Anything I was curious about that wasn’t explained in full in the 2nd game I just read up on a wiki such as information pertaining to certain characters or raids some of which tie into the main story.

Stopped playing last year because it got too repetitive for me. I will have to talk to my clan before returning. Not going to struggle with randoms.

I stopped playing because I got a 2nd account restriction and was going to be fucked out of playing competitive for 2 months.

That worked out in my favor as I was spending way too much time with the game.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Unfortunately Nathan Fillion no longer voices in the game though.

I still play religiously and would dare say it's well worth it to get back into it right it's in the best place it's ever been. Only downside I would say is if you pay attention to lore and story you would have a lot to catch up on.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    Unfortunately Nathan Fillion no longer voices in the game though.

I still play religiously and would dare say it's well worth it to get back into it right it's in the best place it's ever been. Only downside I would say is if you pay attention to lore and story you would have a lot to catch up on.
    Why did they get rid of Nathan Fillion? Was it a money thing or was that just how the story worked out?

Edit: Sorry for such a late response

Likely to free him up for other projects as the Destiny games due to being live service oriented are ongoing projects.

Likely the same reason they replaced Peter Dinklage.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information