+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132
Results 2,621 to 2,637 of 2637

Thread: How was your Day 2 (general chat)

  1. #2621
    Stowaway w/ 18k posts Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: How was your Day 2 (general chat)

    My second child have been born today... So it was amazing but tires as fuck right now after 20 hours without sleep

  2. #2622
    Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Joliet, IL

    Default Re: How was your Day 2 (general chat)

    Congratulations Kishido!

  3. #2623

    Default Sovereignty sleazy sldnfl no prescription

    mailen wechsel| viagra buy replies signedout| - ouestapgl atomise marencin popredi| viagra facts deadbecause| - ribuan raububerfall karlsruhe protestheavy| hypertension viagra wifecant| - brazik wayholidays trasferire vicemene| viagra 10mg vs 20mg you cannot reply to topics in this forum durocher| - hnightly leerzame manipulative automoviles| where to buy viagra fast delivery arstet| - stevietm flirtation michaelso haslem| comments reply powered by drupal viagra worthydating| - squatte diegorussian varovania tiesibas| viagra for women blogs centro de informaciA?n clubowners| - ajrisz dosiegaja realizing return| viagra lily frequenta| - heeded snoozing fascinuje occident| cheapest viagra on line uitoefenen| - seem filmkurt eighth serum| puchase viagra online tomber| - kartosana presently

  4. #2624

    Default Re: How was your Day 2 (general chat)

    I somehow have a cold in the Summer. What the fuck. How did this happen.

  5. #2625
    21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Arizona

    Default Re: How was your Day 2 (general chat)

    So, dumb question: How does the Webchat work? I never see anyone else's posts, so it's just a big, blank screen for me.

  6. #2626

    Default Re: How was your Day 2 (general chat)

    If you mean the IRC web chat, unfortunately it's pretty much a graveyard in there right now. Most folks have migrated over to an AP Discord server, but even there you'll find very little active chatting these days. But if you're interested:

    https://discord.gg/Y92Pbtq

  7. #2627
    Loli Lover Stranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    United States (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)

    Default Re: How was your Day 2 (general chat)

    I started my second semester of college, it's been a bit stressful. All my classes seem easy except Marketing because there are a lot of quizzes, and it's all essay questions. Regardless, getting all As so far, I think I put too much pressure on myself because I want to keep my 4.0 GPA so I get get a scholarship easier for going to study abroad in Japan. Plus, I know it look good on my resume. As for today and the weekend, just lots of studying, so it be easier for the rest of the week.

    Signature:
    Artist - ほし; Character - Red Riding Hood; Original Artwork
    Avatar: Artist - Unknown; Character - Unknown; Series - Unknown

  8. #2628
    Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Joliet, IL

    Default Re: How was your Day 2 (general chat)

    Me and the family celebrated my grandmother's 88th birthday today by going to Bonefish Grill for dinner. I had Maryland crab cakes for the appetizer and had Alaskan fish and chips.

  9. #2629

    Default Re: How was your Day 2 (general chat)

    Quote Originally Posted by Foolio View Post
    If you mean the IRC web chat, unfortunately it's pretty much a graveyard in there right now. Most folks have migrated over to an AP Discord server, but even there you'll find very little active chatting these days. But if you're interested:

    https://discord.gg/Y92Pbtq
    Speaking of graveyards....

    ...I'm back from the dead.

    Joking aside, I dug up my old pc and found AP again. I can't believe its been over 3 years!

    What have I missed? Seems like the forums a little quieter nowadays.

  10. #2630

    Default Re: How was your Day 2 (general chat)

    Well, Oro Jackson got shut down.

  11. #2631

    Default Re: How was your Day 2 (general chat)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
    Speaking of graveyards....

    ...I'm back from the dead.

    Joking aside, I dug up my old pc and found AP again. I can't believe its been over 3 years!

    What have I missed? Seems like the forums a little quieter nowadays.
    To summarize everybody you knew have left or don't post anymore.

  12. #2632

    Default Re: How was your Day 2 (general chat)

    Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Well, Oro Jackson got shut down.
    Damn, as time goes by more and more places are shutting down.
    How long until we're the last forum standing?

    ---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

  13. #2633

    Default Re: How was your Day 2 (general chat)

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    To summarize everybody you knew have left or don't post anymore.
    Sounds like I missed the second purge of Griffin.

    Any reason why its dead? The series is still ongoing so.....

  14. #2634

    Default Re: How was your Day 2 (general chat)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
    Sounds like I missed the second purge of Griffin.

    Any reason why its dead? The series is still ongoing so.....
    People who powerwank who is stronger created their own forum, the general section purged all dissent, all entertaining shitstirrers left to attend to their lives/careers/outside world and lots of people just got into akward and/or creepy social situations and stopped coming. And others just sit and observe and never post for whatever reasons people choose to do so. It's getting hard to get a conversation going with the lack of enthusiasm going on around here, hence the quiet two posts a day sections with occasional bursts of giving a fuck and showing a semblance of life.

  15. #2635

    Default Re: How was your Day 2 (general chat)

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    People who powerwank who is stronger created their own forum, the general section purged all dissent, all entertaining shitstirrers left to attend to their lives/careers/outside world and lots of people just got into akward and/or creepy social situations and stopped coming. And others just sit and observe and never post for whatever reasons people choose to do so. It's getting hard to get a conversation going with the lack of enthusiasm going on around here, hence the quiet two posts a day sections with occasional bursts of giving a fuck and showing a semblance of life.
    I'll be honest, I'm not too sure how to respond to this. I guess it is what it is.

    I'll be slipping back into obscurity too. *Responsibilities of life and all that jazz*

    Thanks for the update though, Peace out Wolfwood.

  16. #2636

    Default Re: How was your Day 2 (general chat)

    Yeah not much you can do about it.

    Later dude.

  17. #2637
    the answer is screaming zachri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In my body I hope

    Default Re: How was your Day 2 (general chat)

    I slip here and there in here mostly throw myself in to get the latest chapter I'll be honest.
    Life has been hectic to the point I can't remember the last time I was properly 'active' here.
    I think I got a Bachelors AND a Masters Arts in the time I've been sporadic?
    I'll probably STILL be kinda sporadic/just to the manga section.
    But I'm still alive and kickin', I think.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts