+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131
Results 2,601 to 2,615 of 2615

Thread: How was your Day 2 (general chat)

Default Re: How was your Day 2 (general chat)

I'm getting used to working in a new department in my store. However, one of the senior employees quit, leaving the rest of us to pick up the slack. I'm in an awkward spot where I'm inexperienced in using some of the store's computer apps, yet I'm one of the older employees there and my current seniors are less willing to answer questions. I'm struggling a bit to carry my weight.

My brother died yesterday, so I'd call it the worst day of my life. It was sudden and unexpected and I'm disappointed in him in how it happened, but also so sad, more than I've ever been. I never even pictured what life would be like without him, even without living near him for some years. We talked at least every other week and almost everything I like or do, he liked or did too growing up. It just feels so wrong and I've never experienced sadness anything like this.

I don't really know if this is the thread for this, but I'm at work and it's helpful to be on here occupied on manga, but also able to let the stuff out that I can't do while on the job.

I'm so sorry to hear that, andre... I can't imagine the kind of pain you must be feeling right now, but I'm glad that you have AP as an outlet. Good luck on managing the grief... keep your head up.

Today, I met with an ex that I spent almost half of my life with before we separated about four years ago. It was the first time seeing her in nearly four years, and I can't even begin to describe just how well the meeting went. It was fantastic to talk and to just hear her voice and see her face. The whole experience felt very therapeutic, and while I'm still not sure if we can ever really be friends again, it feels like we are taking the first steps in that direction. I'm very contented right now, and I haven't felt this way in an extremely long time.

whoa so is it just me, or is the general board turning into a graveyard?

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

It's not just you.

Yeah, my day was not so good as I had a bit of depression recently due to other events from the past few days. Except my day today got even worse when I was driving back from the grocery store, as I hit another person's car by accident. I'm soo thankful that I have car insurance; I'm also glad the other driver was pleasant and understanding.

It was my fault by the way if anyone is curious, I was turning into the other lane, and did not see the other car >_< I am also thankful I did not get a panic attack either. Thanks to anyone who reads this.
    Short Bio: Formerly Known as "Ekila" [Look at my bio on my page that explains why I have a different account than from before.]
    Avatar: Artist - sakurato ototo shizuku; Character - Ayanami; Series - Azur Lane

I have a bad history with car crashes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I have a bad history with car crashes as well.
    Oh, I'm sorry to hear that >_<

I'm actually more scared now since yesterday, as I fear that I might hit someone again, so I have been extra cautious while driving >_<
    Short Bio: Formerly Known as "Ekila" [Look at my bio on my page that explains why I have a different account than from before.]
    Avatar: Artist - sakurato ototo shizuku; Character - Ayanami; Series - Azur Lane

I’m just here to say nothing in particular.

Weeeewoooo
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by Femme View Post
    I’m just here to say nothing in particular.

Weeeewoooo
    I'm wolfwood and i approve this message

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

After leaving class this evening, I went to Walmart and bought myself a birthday gift: a $50 PS Store card. My mother also surprised me with a slice of chocolate covered cheesecake.

Finished reading The Martian for the second time and got some leftover birthday cake. Today has been good :)
    Also maybe about nine years is enough time to start actually posting :x

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

To celebrate my cousin's prom night, my Aunt and her friend made a taco and margarita bar, which was great.

Had my first non-orientation day at Disneyland today and that commute is absolutely not worth it just gonna go in free a few days and then see ya lol
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

Yesterday was a very stressful day at work for me.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information