+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32

Thread: What manga are you reading and how do you like it? What do you plan to read?

Default Re: What manga are you reading and how do you like it? What do you plan to read?

I finished After the Rain, by Mayusuki Jun. The art of this mangaka has a great narrative power; the chapter are rather shorter than usual and the female main character is adorable. It really caught me and I finished the 82 chapters in 2 days.

Spoiler:
    Unlukily to me, the end was very dissapointing, beyond how logical it could be. I wonder how a story can invest in that much beauty to waste all the run in such a simple and insignificant finale. Someone says love requires courage and the male protagonist was kinda simpleton on that respect.... Damn! I'm still annoyed I can see.

Default Re: What manga are you reading and how do you like it? What do you plan to read?

Quote Originally Posted by Ukimix View Post
    I finished After the Rain, by Mayusuki Jun. The art of this mangaka has a great narrative power; the chapter are rather shorter than usual and the female main character is adorable. It really caught me and I finished the 82 chapters in 2 days.

Spoiler:
    Unlukily to me, the end was very dissapointing, beyond how logical it could be. I wonder how a story can invest in that much beauty to waste all the run in such a simple and insignificant finale. Someone says love requires courage and the male protagonist was kinda simpleton on that respect.... Damn! I'm still annoyed I can see.
    My signature is about her new title in Young Jump. It is also a romance but it has a fantastic aspect. It is a bit early to know where it is going but the good points of After the rain (art and storytelling) are still there

Very big
    Spoiler:
    For me the end was not to disappointing. The guy don't want to involve in a relation with an age gap difference but both of them get confidence from this relationship and renew with their passion which they had given up and thought they could not do anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Kdom View Post
    My signature is about her new title in Young Jump. It is also a romance but it has a fantastic aspect. It is a bit early to know where it is going but the good points of After the rain (art and storytelling) are still there

Very big
    Spoiler:
    For me the end was not to disappointing. The guy don't want to involve in a relation with an age gap difference but both of them get confidence from this relationship and renew with their passion which they had given up and thought they could not do anymore
    Spoiler:
    Yes, that's the logical side of the story. But the guy realized that he falled in love with her... The romantic guy inside me can't get along with the fact that both, being in love, didn't manage at least to kiss each other. I mean you can have sex and at the same time be consistent with the desicion to say good bye.... Sigh. ... In the end I think the true about him was in the shortest restaurant employee female's head. She was always mad at him for being so pathetic...

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Spoiler:
    Human being is not only heart and brain but body too...

... Ok, I'll let it go.
    Last edited by Ukimix; April 28th, 2020 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Spanish corrector....

14 chapters behind on Dr. Stone
    10 ch. behind on Samurai 8
    13 behind on Enen
    12 behind on Yakusoku
    17 behind on Jujutsu

Tomorrow is the last day of class. Catch up time is almost here

Anyone else read many Light Novels? I've been getting more and mroe into them as a whole over the last few years. Re-reading Kizumonogatari (first. Shoot me) as was gifted Season 2 and previously stopped after fatiguing on Bakemonogatari
    Oh hey, I do videos on figures and manga and stuff: https://www.youtube.com/thatmanhismerch

I've been reading Kino no Tabi and Slayers occasionally. I haven't been reading much of either recently though because I don't want to catch up to where the translations are. There's been a couple Slayers books released in the last few years but nobody has bothered to translate them.

Discovered Stowaway Lord Gaimon's Avatar

Finished Innocent, what an incredible work of art. Marie-Josčphe Sanson now one of my favourite characters ever.

edit: also kinda regret not reading it in french
    Last edited by Lord Gaimon; May 26th, 2020 at 11:12 AM.

I'm reading Kuuden no Himegimi from Key Toume. The mangaka from Sing Yesterday for me which is having an anime currently
    I take advantage of the daily release from the team. it shouldn't last long. It's really great so far

Domenstic na Kanojo has ended and that was from the author of Good Ending.
    It was the most insufferable trainwreck and probably worst manga ending written this entire year.
    I question my sanity for having go through with it because I can't believe something this objectively bad is even possible.
    Regardless, it's still not okay for people to attack the author on twitter.
    Just never pick up her work again, I know I won't or if I did take it with as little expectation as possible

im currently reading Naruto. i had heard of it before but i never did actually read it. its awesome ninja stuff :D and you can see that japanese theme goin on in it
    take Naruto Quiz Clean. no pressure (points a gun)

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_g View Post
    im currently reading Naruto. i had heard of it before but i never did actually read it. its awesome ninja stuff :D and you can see that japanese theme goin on in it
    Yeah, I like Naruto. I read all 700 chapters of it, mainly binge read them. Though never got a chance to read Boruto, its sequel.

Signature:
    Artist - ほし; Character - Red Riding Hood; Original Artwork
    Avatar: Artist - 雄塩; Character - Ayano Sugiura; Series - Yuru Yuri
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/goddessarisu/; Discord: Starla Lily-Moon#2548
    ~Formerly known as Stranger~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information