+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Thread: What manga are you reading and how do you like it? What do you plan to read?

Default Re: What manga are you reading and how do you like it? What do you plan to read?

I've been reading it for a while but I don't think anyone has said a word about it:
    An outsider is better in the afterlife or Raise wa Tanin ga Ii for those who speaks Japanese is an extremely good title. It really stand out among the yakusa theme titles I have read so far.
    The art is unique and I'm pretty fond of it. We have a really strong willed female lead and a psycho male one. Will they marry at the end and have lot's of children ? It's a bit to early to say.

In delinquent shonen mangas, Tokyo Revenger is also quite good. There is a fantastic side since the hero is time skiping but it is also what makes it interesting since we see what our high school delinquents become once adult. It's published in the Shonen mag and is by the author of Shinjuku Swan so the art is top notch.

In the new titles which have picked my interest:
    https://mangadex.org/title/34327/blue-period about a high schooler who discover an interest in art
    https://mangadex.org/title/33670/skip-to-loafer about a high schooler from the countryside lost in Tokyo

And someone picked up 7 seeds again so I'm really happy

Default Re: What manga are you reading and how do you like it? What do you plan to read?

Finished all the finished K-ON manga, Subarashii Sekai, and Hoshi no Koe. All of them were pretty short so quick reads. Started Rookies though which is pretty long but something I've wanted to read for a while (along with Rokudenashi Blues, though that isn't fully translated yet). Also want to read xxxHolic, which is also long, but most of the scans I can find for it aren't very good quality.

I just finnished everythuing that is published and translated from "out" by Makoto Mizuta. its a good delinquint manga with nice fights but also an interesting overal plot. worth to look into.
    https://www.mangatail.me/manga/out-makoto-mizuta

Just finished volume 7 of Rookies. There was a rule they invoked that I didn't even know about, that if the catcher doesn't catch the ball on a third strike the batter is allowed to run to first. If I'd seen that actually happen in a game I don't remember it. Also the first game took up more than 2 volumes. I wonder if that will be normal for all games in the series or if they'll skim over some games later on.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information