View Poll Results: Which team are you on?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Instinct

21 31.34%
  • Team Mystic

28 41.79%
  • Team Valor

18 26.87%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 240 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 4800

Thread: Pokémon ORAS and Spinoffs: We Go!

Default Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by TBlend View Post
    Facebook groups. Those are where I see the most action. But you do have to be highly persistent and willing to make some hard trades. However, once you start getting some good stuff you have a lot more room to work with and can start making your own requests. The one I've been using the most lately is "Pokemon ORAS Cloners, Battles, Giveaways and Trades" although I've heard that "Kalos Breeders" is a great group too. ^^
    Thanks for letting me know about this, I've tried snooping around a bit and there are a few people that have all I'm looking for (and more), I just don't feel it's fair to give away some of my hard-earned mons in exchange for a few stat modifiers and probably saving a copy for themselves as well, not losing anything in the deal. I get that it's a demand-based service and all but I guess my demand is not high enough to strike such negative deals for me :D If only I am losing anything in a trade/exchange of services then I just don't feel it's fair.

However I'll stick around a bit and if I find a cloner or something that only ask for a copy to keep for themselves, I might consider it. We don't have anyone on here that does something like this, do we?
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Juvar View Post
    Thanks for letting me know about this, I've tried snooping around a bit and there are a few people that have all I'm looking for (and more), I just don't feel it's fair to give away some of my hard-earned mons in exchange for a few stat modifiers and probably saving a copy for themselves as well, not losing anything in the deal. I get that it's a demand-based service and all but I guess my demand is not high enough to strike such negative deals for me :D If only I am losing anything in a trade/exchange of services then I just don't feel it's fair.

However I'll stick around a bit and if I find a cloner or something that only ask for a copy to keep for themselves, I might consider it. We don't have anyone on here that does something like this, do we?
    I meant to post an answer to your battle maison question earlier but sort of forgot about it. '-' Anyway, I usually check smogon's corresponding thread and pick teams that pique my interest. When I was still active in the online battle scene, I was never a good team-builder and always relied on a good friend to share teams with me. But boy, did I know how to use them haha. And it's the same with the battle tower/maison/zone. Gimme a team that has a good chance of going far and I'll take it there eventually.

Between Equestria and the Village of Bookend

Quote Originally Posted by TBlend View Post
    I have a Lv. 100 shiny Contrary Serperior. >_>

I can breed you a Snivy with the HA. Don't waste your shinies or legends.

Edit: I'm feeling really lazy so I only hatched one batch of eggs. I got a female with Contrary and 5 IVs (missing Sp D). She's obviously not flawless (that would be missing Attack) and she doesn't have any egg moves but you should be able to pass the HA down very easily.

Also, she has the right nature (Timid). FC: 0559-7712-7217; IGN: Jazzy Jinx

Send me whatever for it. =P
    I'm just on a Hidden Ability Pokemon hunt and to me, stats don't matter as long as I can get the ability. Here's my Friend Code: 2793-1875-2945. I'll be trading from my Pokemon Y. My in-game name is Jinafire.

So, i want 2 brelooms to breed different sets and i got a flawless one but i'm tired of breeding Shroomish so is there any move that breloom would survive by having 31 ev's in sp. def? I mean, it already dies to every attack since his defense are non existant so...is there any important move it would survive by having perfect sp. def? Everything else is 31 evs already so...

Oh, and the game's soundtracks are in Itunes. I'm totally gonna buy the wally one.
    Last edited by Prismeru; December 21st, 2014 at 01:17 PM.
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

Quote Originally Posted by Prismeru View Post
    So, i want 2 brelooms to breed different sets and i got a flawless one but i'm tired of breeding Shroomish so is there any move that breloom would survive by having 31 ev's in sp. def? I mean, it already dies to every attack since his defense are non existant so...is there any important move it would survive by having perfect sp. def? Everything else is 31 evs already so...
    I doubt perfect defense/sp.def IVs would make a difference outside of the rare moments where it could have survived a neutral attack with only a sliver of HP.

The only one i can think of is switching into a Dark Pulse from Greninja and it still does like 40% damage.

Quote Originally Posted by yamatadragon View Post
    I'm just on a Hidden Ability Pokemon hunt and to me, stats don't matter as long as I can get the ability. Here's my Friend Code: 2793-1875-2945. I'll be trading from my Pokemon Y. My in-game name is Jinafire.
    Hey I got the following with HA: Clefable,Vulpix, Abra, Cloyster, Hitmonlee, Electabuzz, Eevee, Dratini,Cleffa, Gligar, Donphan, Elekid, Torchic, Breloom, Makuhita,Sharpedo, Seviper, Kricketot, Floatzel, Buneary, Rhyperior, Gallade,Musharna, Excadrill, Swadloon, Darmanitan, Cinccino, Chandelure,Froakie, Gourgeist.

If you want any of those let me know and in due time I'll breed you a bébé to keep :)

Hey I got the following with HA: Clefable,Vulpix, Abra, Cloyster, Hitmonlee, Electabuzz, Eevee, Dratini,Cleffa, Gligar, Donphan, Elekid, Torchic, Breloom, Makuhita,Sharpedo, Seviper, Kricketot, Floatzel, Buneary, Rhyperior, Gallade,Musharna, Excadrill, Swadloon, Darmanitan, Cinccino, Chandelure,Froakie, Gourgeist.

If you want any of those let me know and in due time I'll breed you a bébé to keep :)
    The only one(s) you have that I don't would be the Clefable/Cleffa. I've got about 242 HA Pokemon already on Y. Mainly thanks to all those Friend Safari's and the Horde Battles and the 26 I just traded over from Omega Ruby. And few I got from GTS at random/pure luck. If you can get me a spare Cleffa with it's HA, I can give you one of the spare shinies I still have on Y which are Gligar, Swablu, Abomasnow, Spinda, Espurr, Victreebel, Doduo and Xatu. I can also breed some HA Pokemon if you are looking for any. A few other HA Pokemon I'm looking for are:
    1. Omanyte
    2. Kabuto
    3. Lileep
    4. Anorith
    5. Aerodactyl
    6. Karrablast
    7. Shelmet
    8. Spritzee
    9. Swirlix
    10. Woobat

The only one(s) you have that I don't would be the Clefable/Cleffa. I've got about 242 HA Pokemon already on Y. Mainly thanks to all those Friend Safari's and the Horde Battles and the 26 I just traded over from Omega Ruby. And few I got from GTS at random/pure luck. If you can get me a spare Cleffa with it's HA, I can give you one of the spare shinies I still have on Y which are Gligar, Swablu, Abomasnow, Spinda, Espurr, Victreebel, Doduo and Xatu. I can also breed some HA Pokemon if you are looking for any. A few other HA Pokemon I'm looking for are:
    1. Omanyte
    2. Kabuto
    3. Lileep
    4. Anorith
    5. Aerodactyl
    6. Karrablast
    7. Shelmet
    8. Spritzee
    9. Swirlix
    10. Woobat
    Awesome :) I don't really mind, are any IV's any good? Swablu would be awesome I've tried chaining for one but failed.

Any IV's are fine with me. I don't really understand this whole "breed for perfect Pokemon" thing and I really don't wanna try. Too much hassle IMO. Just let me know when you're ready for trade and I'll switch over to Y.

Hey I got the following with HA:Vulpix, Abra, Buneary,
    Can I get these three.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Apparently there's gonna be an event with a Garchomp...with Dragon Dance.

R.I.P. Competitive Pokemón.

1. Omanyte
    2. Kabuto
    3. Lileep
    4. Anorith
    5. Aerodactyl
    6. Karrablast
    7. Shelmet
    8. Spritzee
    9. Swirlix
    10. Woobat
    I guess there are collectors for everything. >_>

Added you. Whenever you see me online ask for a trade and I'll give it to you. I should be particularly active on Tuesday, Wednesday and sparsely throughout Thursday (cause Christmas obviously =P).

Substiorbdancerchomp will wreck everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Prismeru View Post
    Apparently there's gonna be an event with a Garchomp...with Dragon Dance.

R.I.P. Competitive Pokemón.
    Ice still wrecks it.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Wow, there are a lot of these.

Any IV's are fine with me. I don't really understand this whole "breed for perfect Pokemon" thing and I really don't wanna try. Too much hassle IMO. Just let me know when you're ready for trade and I'll switch over to Y.
    I can trade now.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Can I get these three.
    Sure! Anything is fine but I'd appreciate breedjects or something else you've got sitting around that's at least half useful haha.

Sorry I need to breed them first to keep one for myself, I hope that's ok! Haven't gotten around to it yet, doing some egg-move breeding for an in-game friend and it's taking a while. I'm breeding a Rhydon with Curse and Dragon Rush, a Darmanitan with Yawn, and a Leavanny with Baton Pass and Me First...
    Last edited by Juvar; December 22nd, 2014 at 01:28 PM.

Archie is my type of man. He loves the sea, he is fit, he has a beard, he is a pirate and he knows how to boogie. Perfection!
    My 3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 8457 - 8212

~Goronyanya~

Welp, there goes today's productivity.

Also, son of a bitch they both have a better ass than me.

I have to show this one to Maddie xD
    Last edited by Prismeru; December 22nd, 2014 at 09:09 AM.

I can't even.....I wish i never knew about this...now I can't stop. You're killing me Prismeru

3ds: Jonnyboy0079 0001-3313-0073
    US Battle.Net Real ID: JonnyBoy#1119

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information