View Poll Results: Which team are you on?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Instinct

21 31.34%
  • Team Mystic

28 41.79%
  • Team Valor

18 26.87%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 240 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 4800

Thread: Pokémon ORAS and Spinoffs: We Go!

Default Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Neaeran View Post
    So ... i just traded the Larvesta i put in the GTS and got the requested Porygon2 which i need to complete the Nationaldex. The Porygon2 is shiny and has perfect IVs.

Is there anything that can happen to me if i have (obviously) hacked pokemon on my PC??
    Nope. Game only cares if you give them impossible levels, stats, or moves. (And even the moves you cheat some in-gen as long as you aren't going through the Nintendo server.) Perfect IVs or shiny it doesn't care about since you could in theory get those things legit with patience.

They can't have like viruses or anything in them since your game isn't actually receiving files or downloads, its just interpreting data..
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Prismeru View Post
    Ken Sugimori comes to your house and breaks your kneecaps with a baseball bat.
    As long as he doesn't delete my save or anything ...

Well, alright, i figured as much but i justed wanted to be 100% sure. Thanks.
    3DS FC: 0748-2376-4827

Catching Heatran will always be a pain in the ass. And I finally got the Eon Ticket today.

I ignored catching legendaries for the longest time in the game and now i can't find any of those portals. Aren't they supposed to appear when you are soaring with the latis?
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

I ignored catching legendaries for the longest time in the game and now i can't find any of those portals. Aren't they supposed to appear when you are soaring with the latis?
    As far as I know, it only happens during specific times of day. While soaring you will see some red sparkles over certain locations - this means there is a legendary there? (just from my experience, I've found 3 so far this way..)
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

There are specific requirements for every legendary. I looked up all of them on serebii. For some you need a Level 100 Pokemon f. e. or some Pokemon with Maximum Happiness.
    I wouldn't have found half of them without help ....
    3DS FC: 0748-2376-4827

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    They can't have like viruses or anything in them since your game isn't actually receiving files or downloads, its just interpreting data..
    Have this in mind people, every pokémon you trade is erased into oblivion and a clone with its memories is created, posing as your pokémon while getting the love it should receive - for the rest of eternity (or the game battery, whatever ends first).

Was I the only one who changed the wi-fi DNS to get those impossible legendaries in Gen IV and V?

I just noticed that Outrage is a Move Tutor attack. Tyrantrum had to wait a year...but finally gets its signature move :P

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Was I the only one who changed the wi-fi DNS to get those impossible legendaries in Gen IV and V?
    nah me as well but I've got legit ones after a while. It was just to fill the dex in Gen VI.
    3DS FC: 0903-2798-9958
    PSN: H3kt1
    My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuw...yK6eHc5FiDIEOw

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Probably I know I Action Replayed for some like Darkrai and Shaymin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

So I know this is frowned upon but apart from this weird cheat device that you have to buy externally, is there any way to action replay coded Pokémon in?
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

So, it seems you can now change Contrary Snivy through Wifi, Dunno about the others.

Also, can someone trade me an Adaptability Skrelp? You can only find it in Ruby :/

Quote Originally Posted by Juvar View Post
    So I know this is frowned upon but apart from this weird cheat device that you have to buy externally, is there any way to action replay coded Pokémon in?
    The 3DS isn't compatible with cheat devices.....yet so no.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

So, it seems you can now change Contrary Snivy through Wifi, Dunno about the others. Also, can someone trade me an Adaptability Skrelp? You can only find it in Ruby :/
    I'll get one for you.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

*falls down*

Damn man, I've been trading and negotiating for the past several days getting all kinds of awesome stuff in trade groups. I've been getting battle maison items for breejects, tons of shiny 6 IV pokes, legendaries, etc. Phew...

List of things I've gotten recently:

- 6 IV shiny Kyogre
    - 6 IV shiny Deoxys
    - 6 IV regular Victini
    - 6 IV shiny Contrary Snivy
    - 6 IV shiny foreign Ditto
    - 6 IV shiny BR (battle ready) Greninja

And on top of that I managed to hatch a 5 IV shiny flawless female Buneary recently which is now fully trained. >_>

I think I'm going to take a break for a while.~

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    I'll get one for you.
    Thanks! Also, look at this battle guys!!! it was so awesome. (Just see the last turns!)
    Last edited by Prismeru; December 17th, 2014 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TBlend View Post
    *falls down*

Damn man, I've been trading and negotiating for the past several days getting all kinds of awesome stuff in trade groups. I've been getting battle maison items for breejects, tons of shiny 6 IV pokes, legendaries, etc. Phew...

List of things I've gotten recently:

- 6 IV shiny Kyogre
    - 6 IV shiny Deoxys
    - 6 IV regular Victini
    - 6 IV shiny Contrary Snivy
    - 6 IV shiny foreign Ditto
    - 6 IV shiny BR (battle ready) Greninja

And on top of that I managed to hatch a 5 IV shiny flawless female Buneary recently which is now fully trained. >_>

I think I'm going to take a break for a while.~
    Damn, that's a nice haul.

I've been catching the legendaries while looking for optimal IVs and natures. It's driving me crazy how the pokeballs tease me. One Entei encounter took 15 minutes and didn't pay off.

3DS Friend Code 1693-2056-2994

You know it's weird questing for a Smeargle with Happy Hour then remembering you traded away your Yveltal but can't remember for what.

But hey at least Smeargle has it's hidden ability on top of Happy Hour.

God, Contrary Serperior has me so excited but I have no clue what set to throw on him. >_>

I know I want him on a team with Mega Beedrill but I don't know what to give him. I could give him a Life Orb and make him a monster, a Choice Scarf and outspeed everything, Leftovers and be a support (but come on, that's boring if you have CONTRARY xD).

Man... I can't believe how difficult it is to pick a moveset. It gets Leaf Storm (duh), Taunt, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Dragon Pulse, both screens (though there are better dual sceeners), Glare (which is great against ground types over TWave)... God I love Serperior so much. xD

HALP!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information