View Poll Results: Which team are you on?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Instinct

21 31.34%
  • Team Mystic

28 41.79%
  • Team Valor

18 26.87%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 240 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 4800

Thread: Pokémon ORAS and Spinoffs: We Go!

Default Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    And I just found out you can't trade mew on the GTS! Wtf?? How are you supposed to finish the dex then?
    You can't trade for Mew on the GTS but you can trade for it normally. That's how I got the suspect one I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    And I just found out you can't trade mew on the GTS! Wtf?? How are you supposed to finish the dex then?
    Event legendaries are locked on the GTS, but you can still trade them with friends.

Helps lock down on cloning and keeps them "special" or more valuable, I guess
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Event legendaries aren't required to complete the National Dex this time around.

http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalph...lpokedex.shtml

Have they ever been, though? I for one seem to remember I got a gold star next to my National Pokedex in Y, without the event-legendaries. It certainly wasn't necessary to get the Shiny Charm, at least.
    ...Though the empty spaces in my Dex still bothered me, so I asked my sister who has every Pokemon ever to just let me do a quick trade with her to get those last remaining events.

Found my first wonder trade awesome of alpha sapphire, a Pokemon I've been trying to get for a while and now I am crying because it's miiiine - Regigigas
    Almost died when I saw

Quote Originally Posted by zachri View Post
    Found my first wonder trade awesome of alpha sapphire, a Pokemon I've been trying to get for a while and now I am crying because it's miiiine - Regigigas
    Almost died when I saw
    Wow, that's impressive. My best luck was a shiny 6 IV Ditto, and a shiny Scraggy Lv 100 on the Wonder trade.

And yeah as I've stated before, I wish Nintendo would prohibit people from asking for event legendaries on the GTS so it wouldn't clog up the database. You already can't put them up, so why are you able to request them?!
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

Okay!!! I got the shiny charm!!!!! 8D

I didn't realize that it didn't need so many to finish it (ended up getting a shiny legit darkrai for one of my extra xerneas so !!!!)

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

Quote Originally Posted by Juvar View Post
    Wow, that's impressive. My best luck was a shiny 6 IV Ditto, and a shiny Scraggy Lv 100 on the Wonder trade.

And yeah as I've stated before, I wish Nintendo would prohibit people from asking for event legendaries on the GTS so it wouldn't clog up the database. You already can't put them up, so why are you able to request them?!
    Because it ain't fixed ,keep breaking it.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; December 11th, 2014 at 09:24 PM.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Because it ain't fixed ,keep breaking it.
    Yeah that didn't make sense.

Yeah that didn't make sense.
    The problems with requests on the GTS has been around for a long time and while Nintendo and Gamefreak know of the problem they've seem to make no effort to fix the problem.....or maybe they can't?
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; December 11th, 2014 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zachri View Post
    Almost died when I saw

Geez, you guys are freaking lucky. I'd kill for a 6 IV Ditto. =P

Most I ever got on wonder trade were some 5 IV regular pokes and I had to go out of my way to check those to see if they had them.

On the flip, I've actually thrown a shiny Chansey into the wonder trade before.
    Last edited by TBlend; December 11th, 2014 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Bleh... Those green ears...

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Fuckin' hell why does Secret super training give out hard stones. Who even uses those.

Anyway

I'm working on my own Nat. Dex. Trying to get as many as I can on my own, but this is the "I really need" list:

- Cresselia
    - Amaura
    - Magmortar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Fuckin' hell why does Secret super training give out hard stones. Who even uses those.

Anyway

I'm working on my own Nat. Dex. Trying to get as many as I can on my own, but this is the "I really need" list:

- Cresselia
    - Amaura
    - Magmortar
    What are you offering?

I have a Cresselia I could trade.~

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post

Anyway

- Cresselia
    - Amaura
    - Magmortar
    You can catch a Cresselia for yourself on Crescent Island. It pops up randomly though..
    But I think I have all of those Pokemon on my PB, let me check
    Last edited by Hekti; December 12th, 2014 at 03:01 AM.
    3DS FC: 0903-2798-9958
    PSN: H3kt1
    My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuw...yK6eHc5FiDIEOw

I kicked the Elite Four's asses yesterday with a team of Swellow, (mega) Swampert, Mightyena, and three HM slaves. The main trio were all around ~65 and did the job quite nicely. I remember the only problem I had to face was the champ's Cradily who was about to set up on me with Ancient Power but I played around with Mightyena's ability and one of its moves that lowers the opponent's SpAtk while slowly wearing it down with attacks of my own. Once that li'l bastard was gone, the rest was mostly OHKO's.

At the moment I'm enjoying the Delta Episode which, truth be told, is quite the pleasant post-game surprise. And once that's taken care of, I'll go back to earning a myriad of BP in the Maison again.
    Last edited by Enzeru; December 12th, 2014 at 03:40 AM. Reason: also, Pokemon Bank is awesome and worth the money

Bam! Got Latios from Southern Island. What's this??? Apparently I got an Eon Ticket thanks to streetpass. Now I can join Latios with his sister.

All in one morning, too!

Where are you notified of receiving the ticket?

Where are you notified of receiving the ticket?
    There's a little icon that appears on the Buzznav feature, IIRC.

I think I got it because of my coworker's streetpass the last time I played.

The Old Lapras and the Sea Kubihige's Avatar

Does anyone want to give me their Cameruptite?
    3DS FC: 3969-4669-8685

Absol seems like it'd be interesting to main....either it or Umberon could be the dark type.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information