+ Reply to Thread
Page 866 of 892 FirstFirst ... 366 766 816 856 864 865 866 867 868 876 ... LastLast
Results 17,301 to 17,320 of 17838

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

  1. #17301
    21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Arizona

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Oh hey it's the Vogons, right on time.
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...-nasa-soho-sun
    God damn it Dolphins, you were supposed to warn us first.

  2. #17302
    The English Avenger Satsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Well hidden

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    They were, but we don't speak dolphin.

  3. #17303

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    As if the Bill Cosby's of the sea would be fair with us, they said so long suckers and packed their fish.

  4. #17304

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Florida man vs Good Samaritan Florida Men = Florida Man Being Choked Out

    https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/im-...an-in-florida/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284




  5. #17305

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    I would watch a documentary on Florida Man. How many sub-species there are?

  6. #17306
    Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Middleton, ID

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    I would watch a documentary on Florida Man. How many sub-species there are?
    Youtuber Jesse Cox may have you good to go. He provides a good starting point here.
    Waldorf: You know Statler, after watching the last nine hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

  7. #17307

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Florida Man, Florida Man,
    doing the things only an idiot can.
    What's he like? It's not important,
    Florida Man.
    Is he a dolt? Does he deserve respect?
    When he's paroled, does he make meth?
    Or does the meth make him instead?
    Nobody knows! Florida Man.
    Complicating things since 2009.

  8. #17308
    The English Avenger Satsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Well hidden

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Florida Man, Florida Man,
    doing the things only an idiot can.
    What's he like? It's not important,
    Florida Man.
    Is he a dolt? Does he deserve respect?
    When he's paroled, does he make meth?
    Or does the meth make him instead?
    Nobody knows! Florida Man.

  9. #17309

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Needs a Dizzy Devil Accordion Solo .
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284




  10. #17310

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Florida Man, Florida Man,
    doing the things only an idiot can.
    What's he like? It's not important,
    Florida Man.
    Is he a dolt? Does he deserve respect?
    When he's paroled, does he make meth?
    Or does the meth make him instead?
    Nobody knows! Florida Man.

  11. #17311
    Discovered Stowaway Bugs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hole in the ground

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II


  12. #17312

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    People are making comparisons with a nuke.
    Apparently it's just lots of explosives...
    Every nation gets the government it deserves.---- Joseph de Maistre

  13. #17313
    The English Avenger Satsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Well hidden

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    "Warehouse" and "firecrackers" should not go together.

  14. #17314

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    That explosion looked massive. I saw videos of the pressure wave toppling furniture kilometers away. And most Libanese i know are on full Israel alert. Crazy stuff

  15. #17315

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Apparently they had a firecrackers storage next to a chemical material storage, the fire started in one of those the smoke cloud was inflamable and when all storehouse blew up it ignited the smoke cloud.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---


  16. #17316

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    If it was a modern nuke there would be no Beirut right now.

  17. #17317
    21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Arizona

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Apparently they had a firecrackers storage next to a chemical material storage, the fire started in one of those the smoke cloud was inflamable and when all storehouse blew up it ignited the smoke cloud.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...93b37bfcbd.jpg
    Well, someone's getting fired for that.

  18. #17318

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    It's estimated that the explosion had 1.1 kilotons on TNT, 2 kilotons for the fireball analysis, and created a 3.3 magnitude earthquake measurement. Apparently the chemical stored was 2,75 tons of NOX illegally apprehended, bloody brilliant to put a fertilizer that can be turned into explosive next to a fireworks stock.
    Hidden:


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    Well, someone's getting fired for that.
    If he was there he was fired. Toasted I say.

  19. #17319

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Nitrate, uh
    Every nation gets the government it deserves.---- Joseph de Maistre

  20. #17320

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    It's estimated that the explosion had 1.1 kilotons on TNT, 2 kilotons for the fireball analysis, and created a 3.3 magnitude earthquake measurement. Apparently the chemical stored was 2,75 tons of NOX illegally apprehended, bloody brilliant to put a fertilizer that can be turned into explosive next to a fireworks stock.
    Stored there for nine years apparently.

    Also Trump was just on TV telling the world that "our great generals" told him the explosion was an attack.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts